Informal survey: Do you swallow? Please participate--yes/no

Thanks a ton! I really want to do this for him, and he's told me a billion times that I should just try it out and see if I like it. Lol, I'm not worried about taste or anything, and my bf actually let me watch him ejaculate in the shower, so after seeing that, I know more of what to expect! Thanks again!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Tho I am a guy, I'd lik 2 know y u galz rnt intrstd in swallowing I mean if u can let hz sperms in thro ur ahem while f*****g.

I-thr way it goes into ur body right nd I don't thnk u hav a problm letting it in while f*****g.

simple you dont TASTE sperm when he lets it go when your f*****g

You DO taste it giving oral. so if you dont like the taste you wouldnt be interested in swallowing. not so difficult to figure really

Tho I am a guy, I'd lik 2 know y u galz rnt intrstd in swallowing I mean if u can let hz sperms in thro ur ahem while f*****g.

I-thr way it goes into ur body right nd I don't thnk u hav a problm letting it in while f*****g.

Speak in english ffs man. U obviously know how to fine as u are shortening all your words. And like the above said , they dont taste it down there.

Splendidlylost, I want to let my bf cum on me, and i know he wants to but how do you go about it? Would the guy masturbate so he ejaculates there, or like what? I guess I could give him head and he could pull out when he is about to cum, right?

Any ideas?

**The other night, I gave my bf head and when he was about to cum we slipped a condom on, and he came in that. When we took it off, we both noticed it was full of ejaculate. And I mean FULL. It was like 3 inches full... lol, it was crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and the best part is that he had just ejaculated that morning too....)

Hi June4life, well, having your boyfriend come on you, I think, is really sexy. My current bf has only done it once. He was standing up and I was giving him oral sex, and as he was about to come i pulled my mouth off his penis and he sort of pushed me (gently) ont othe bed and sort of collapsed on top of me, coming the whole time, it ended up sort of on my chin and chest and a bit in my hair, but it was fun and i love the feeling.

Another way would be to give him oral and then stop and make him lay on you while you manually finish him off - then you can guide where the ejaculate goes - I love it on my stomach, its warm and soo nice.

anyway, I hope that gives you a bit of an idea