Painful History

Cenobyte

I've been with my girlfriend for a little while now, and I thought we were at the stage where we knew mostly everything about each other.

However recently we had a bit of an argument, and out fo anger she told me some things about ehr past life in order to hurt me.

I'm over the hurting part, but I can't get the stuff she told me out of my head, and I'm worried it's going to start changing my relationship with her. I'm finding it hard to look at her in the same way, but I still love her so much. Is there any way that I can get over these things from her past? I know it's got nothing to do with me, and it's annoying how it affects me so much.

I know it's hard to accept, but you have to realize that it is part of her past. There is nothing that you or her can do to change that.

Perhaps, it's best to talk it out with her and let her know that you would rather her not mention anything like that to you again, because it makes you feel uncomfortable.

The events of the past make us who we are today. It has nothing to do with you really what she did before you started dating her. I say to get over it as quickly as possible and to not let her see how much it really hurt you.

dude i dont think her bpast is the real issue. the real issue is the fact she used it against you. that is so immature and rediculous. it shows a disregard for your feelings as that is not a thing men want to hear about their partners. unfortunately people make mistakes but its the fact she did it to be hurtful.

Think about if u really wnat to be with someone who when mad at you, nukes your feelings

good luck

I agree with the others that say that it's normal to feel uncomfortable about other people's pasts, but using it as a weapon to hurt you is beyond immature. You should sit down and have a heart to heart with her about why she chose to hurt you like this.

Archived