Looking for help from the ladies

Maveric

he lives in canada. i don't know if they have that there, or some kind of similar new homebuyer credit there. one of the canadians would have to tell us!

Oh ok, I didn't realize he was in Canada. I don't think they have that, at least I haven't heard about it.

I can't understand this kind of logic.If the hypothetical guy was nice,what you find attractive,hardworking,etc. you wouldn't go out with him because he still lived at home?Everyone's circumstances are different,because he lives at home with his parents does not mean he is not independent it is just the situation he happens to be in at the moment.

Maveric:

So sad. I am on the other side of the Atlantic LOL. (kidding)

for all you ladies out there, would you have a problem dating someone my age who still lives with parents?

Why on earth would I mind? You sound like a steady, hard-working and solid sort of man. And you are so YOUNG still.

Isn't it amazing the pre-conceptions that people (women in this case) can have. After all, I don't imagine your Dad sits outside his door with a two-barrel, and your mother isn't inside the door waiting to way-law any lady daring enough to enter LOL.

I have a niece your age. I wish she would marry someone like you.

H.

It is a turn off for women who are very independent. But I would have to weigh the benefits and in your case, I completely understand and I would date you. You are setting yourself and your family, once you start one, up for a very positive and favorable financial future, which should be commended.

Now, if you were living with your parents, had no plans to move out, and were perfectly content with your mom folding your underwear and waxing your back hair for you, then the answer would be a big hell no.

Archived