Q for the ladies: renting a movie

Clarity

Hehehehe.....now though I have seen 21 years of war movies.......... I ask him how he can watch these things since a lot happened to real people. He says cause that is exactly why. It was real. Now I love a good horror movie and he thinks I am loco.......and he says if you abhor violence how can you watch this? I say........because it is NOT real.

I've been called loco for my love of horror movies, although i tend to like the really macabre ones like Saw and Seven. And they CAN happen. I have no idea why I like them. I scream and jump through the whole thing, and set myself up to watch 'em again as soon as a new one comes out!

They are so bone chilling, but i still watch. I AM LOCO! (not really!)

I have never had an SO who enjoyed this with me, hence I ALWAYS had to watch them alone.

I've been called loco for my love of horror movies, although i tend to like the really macabre ones like Saw and Seven. And they CAN happen. I have no idea why I like them. I scream and jump through the whole thing, and set myself up to watch 'em again as soon as a new one comes out!

They are so bone chilling, but i still watch. I AM LOCO! (not really!)

I have never had an SO who enjoyed this with me, hence I ALWAYS had to watch them alone.

Well they can happen, yes, but the likelihood is less than wars that DID happen, ya know what I mean? LOL....

I like many kinds of movies, but some are more objectionable than most. War movies I will stomach only cause it is one of his fav topics in the entire universe and he can tell you about any war ever fought, any weapon or plane or navy vessel ever used etc.....he has an eye for details in that dept, but can not remember what to get at the store........lol. The other kind of movie I hate is dorky stupid humour...I just find it annoying as heck and he laughs like a goon.......I just have to shake my head.......lol

To the OP, hopefully Victoria and myself have given you some good insight on movie choices....err, or at least what NOT to get.

Haha, thank you and yes you did.

I went with option B and it was fun, we had a good laugh and picked a film together that we both ended up enjoying. Well, the parts for which our eyes were on the screen anyway

Do people still go to stores to rent stuff?

Alright, assuming that I am somehow sending a message to the previous century... Rent what you want to see, set the frame early that you are not a wuss that will pamper with her. I have yet to strike out because of something so meaningless as movie choice.

Do people still go to stores to rent stuff?

Alright, assuming that I am somehow sending a message to the previous century... Rent what you want to see, set the frame early that you are not a wuss that will pamper with her. I have yet to strike out because of something so meaningless as movie choice.

Haha, you're right in that I never rent movies for myself (they're always somehow acquired through... other... means), but it's just one of those romantic, cliche things to do.

As for the rest, "frame" sounds too much like a PUA term, so I'm just going to ignore it. I have thankfully never needed (nor wanted) PUA tactics to trick a woman into wanting to spend time with me or more.

Haha, you're right in that I never rent movies for myself (they're always somehow acquired through... other... means), but it's just one of those romantic, cliche things to do.

As for the rest, "frame" sounds too much like a PUA term, so I'm just going to ignore it. I have thankfully never needed (nor wanted) PUA tactics to trick a woman into wanting to spend time with me or more.

Nah, I like your approach Clarity. There is nothing "wussy" in being considerate. Hope things continue to go well!

Ammy

Archived