what do u think about making out in public place

xyzzzz

not as public as the middle of a street,but something like parks or places where there arent many ppl..

if u see a couple kissing or rubbing each other,in such places,will u feel repulse?or it's just a way to express affection and no biggie?

if u see a couple kissing or rubbing each other,in such places,will u feel repulse?or it's just a way to express affection and no biggie?

To me it's a biggie and makes me feel very uncomfortable. Not so much just kissing, but only if they are all over each other. It makes me think ... "UGH, just get a room already", .... lol.

not as public as the middle of a street,but something like parks or places where there arent many ppl..

The fact still remains is that there are people and it is disrespectful to the other people around who want to enjoy what they are doing without having to be forced into voyeurism by having two people making out in front of them. People who can't keep their hands off each other in public often do it because they like attention, they want to show everyone "look at me". It has to do more with exhibitionism than with expressing affection. There are subtle ways of expressing affection to your partner in public without having make out sessions.

The fact still remains is that there are people and it is disrespectful to the other people around who want to enjoy what they are doing without having to be forced into voyeurism by having two people making out in front of them. People who can't keep their hands off each other in public often do it because they like attention, they want to show everyone "look at me". It has to do more with exhibitionism than with expressing affection. There are subtle ways of expressing affection to your partner in public without having make out sessions.

but sometimes ppl who are making out dont wanna be noticed?They just feel the passion and cant wait? But they dont wanna disturb anyone and want to do it alone

It has to do more with exhibitionism than with expressing affection. There are subtle ways of expressing affection to your partner in public without having make out sessions.

I totally agree. Having had that issue in one of my relationships. He said I didn't act like a "GF" in public. I didn't know how to define what he exactly meant. Too much PDA frankly turns me off. I felt like I was being marked in a primative and territorial way. I believe one of my remarks to him went along the lines of, "Next time, why don't you just whip out your uhhh hem and pee all over me. That's what dogs do to mark territory and ownership." Sadly... he never understood me either.

but sometimes ppl who are making out dont wanna be noticed?They just feel the passion and cant wait?

I believe that ALL people know how to self-control and saying they just "can't wait" is a very weak/feeble excuse, but that's just me. If you don't want to be noticed, then go home, simple as that.

I believe that ALL people know how to self-control and saying they just "can't wait" is a very weak/feeble excuse, but that's just me. If you don't want to be noticed, then go home, simple as that.

I completely agree. This feel it and therefore got to do it right then and there doesn't fly with me. People have to exercise self-control in other ways..people just don't drop their pants in public whenever they feel the urgent need to go to the bathroom. When a person's bladder feels like it is going to burst they still hold it in and wait until they find the nearest restroom. If someone can control their bladder until they are in the privacy of the bathroom, then they surely can control their passion until they are in the privacy of their home or at a motel room.

I'd rather watch someone rubbing each other in the park than someone's dog pooping or a smelly ugly drinker in a corner, or those bad parents who scream at their children... Makes me think positive...

I must admit that I often try to figure out how their compatibility is, in a while you're able to fix about how long they've been together or see if they're just posers... It's just like dancing...

Damn, I guess the female side of me has spoken...

I see it a lot and to be honest, I don't like it. I feel grossed out and uncomfortable. There are places for everything, and I understand the passion of love lol, but can't you wait until you're in the privacy of your own home or elsewhere, not in public? I think it's a bit disrespectful to the people around them, especially so knowing there are children and elderly people around.

I hate it. I think it's gross and it makes you look immature. I remember being on the train once and there was this guy sitting accross from me with his gf, he was sucking on her neck. She was moaning and she was like Oooooh baby that feels sooo good, it was so awkward, I didn't know where to look, the train was crowded and there were kids and elderly people sitting next to her.

Once on my birthday my girlfriend asked me what I wanted to do. I suprised myself by saying I wanted her to go with me to a strip club, she agreed.

I felt her up in the middle of the place, it was weird doing that knowing no one really cared but some people were watching us. One of the dancers came up to us and asked if we wanted a lap dance. I said yes, girlfriend said NO!

A little kissing (no tongue), a small amount of shoulder rubbing & holding hands or giving a hug I think is perfectly fine. Anything more than that I think is unneccessary. I HATE PDAs. I am very conscious in public & would feel embarrassed showing "affection" in public. I also hate seeing it! I was at a restaurant once & this couple in the booth behind me was kissing. They were behind me so I couldn't see it, but I could hear it & it was gross!! The restaurant manager actually told them to stop! It was awesome.

I just think it's very inconsiderate to do things like that in public.

I agree, simple acts of affection is just fine with me.

When I'm out with my bf, we'll hold hands and tap kiss, but nothing more beyond that.

I know I feel uncomfortable with seeing people do that in public, so I can only imagine how they would feel if I was doing the same.

Affection is fine in public imo; hand holding, cuddles, kisses, etc.

But when it is becoming sexual; making out, intimate rubbing then it's crass and embarassing to see, and I just feel the people doing it are looking for attention. There's no way they lack that amount of self control. They want a reaction from people and I find it pathetic, and it makes me feel uncomfortable. Just makes me want to scream GET A ROOM.

Not a fan of it. I remember when I was alone and miserable for much of my life and I resented people who did that. So I don't like to do it out of respect for other people who may be like I was.

Besides, I think a lot of people do it just for the sake of doing it, and that's obnoxious to me.

That's not entirely true. This was a long time ago, but I remember couldn't stop making out with my then boyfriend because it just felt SO good. Lol. He stopped me eventually because we ended up with a couple of weird audiences and a few uncomfortable people. It definitely was disrespectful on my part, so I backed off... but it wasn't attention seeking behaviour. It was just selfish and I guess, caught up in the moment.

I definitely do not like PDA on others, so I try to avoid it now.

Archived