We met up

Now the ball is in her court sir...You told her what you wanted and now if you actually want her back, she has to get out of that relationship with dude;

I'm right where you are at right now, except my relationship was probably a little deeper on some levels (we almost had a baby the first time we broke up and tried to be "friends")... Even through all our * * * * , I still would like her back, but I have realized if there is no us in the future, I will be cool...

She literally has pretty much jumped into a relationship with someone else (which is a red flag to me)...so I have to give it TIME (cuz she knows how to hook me)..

what I'm getting at here is if there is ever going to be an us again, it will most likely have to be on her, cuz she knows how I feel...Sounds like where you are..

so just let it be and go do YOU.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, someone who is fun and down to Earth. Not judgemental or uptight. Someone with a similar sense of humor and someone who supports my music (I'm a mu sician). Someone who thinks outside of the box, too.

Why do you ask?

I'm wondering if you fear that you won't be able to find those things outside of your ex.

Here's what I have come up with...I was and am in a similar situation to you. my ex has been in a lot of contact the past few days. I always wanted her back.

Now that the possibility "may" exist that she want to come back. I don't know if I want that.

She jumped ship "out of nowhere" to some other dude. Now what happens next time she goes "shopping" and maybe is gone a little longer than I think necessary. Or she has plans to do this or that alone or with a GF.

You see I have realized that I will not live my life like that. Even if she was 100% faithful forever. There would still be that doubt in my mind with her - FOREVER

You're young find another chick. Don't waste your time or give her the satisfaction of seeing her. I have and you only lose in the end. Good luck Bro....

• 2 weeks later...

Seriously? She cannot be single for 24 hours without having her next date lined up?

I don't get your hurry to see her either. Aren't you a little curious to know if she would go running back to rebound guy if you were not there for her the second she's free?

There's no "guessing" you are making plans for Friday. That's your choice.

Ha ok well I will be honest a few weeks ago I even said I don't just wanna be email buddies. And she said, "Well I thought you wanted us to be alone for a while." Which I never really responded to. Maybe she makes me feel insecure...like deep down I think maybe she can't be alone for too long so I better make a move now? Pathetic I know. I still have feelings for the girl but honestly I want to get to know someone else that I haven't even met!

What happened tonight was I said, "So when do I get my present?"Because last week when she called me she hinted that she had gotten me something.

Yeah...so we got to talkin. I told her I need some new sunglasses and she goes, well I'm busy all week but I have some time this weekend. I told her I'm only available this Friday and it is the first friday in a long time and probably the only for a while that I can do anything. So she say's , "Maybe we can go look at some sunglasses and go to Chipotle"

I said, "Maybe on the sunglasses. But I am always down for Chipotle"

Well, I will go against the grain and say go for it. Everyone has to learn one way or another and this could be a good learning experience for you.

Perhaps another broken heart may be the greatest teacher of all.

Ok, so you can with certainty that is what I am in store for? Honestly, I'm not looking to hook up with her or date her right now. I just had a "date" with a different girl tonight and it was amazing. But I'm almost interested in yet another girl and there is another one interested in me. Its crazy.

Ok, so you can with certainty that is what I am in store for? Honestly, I'm not looking to hook up with her or date her right now. I just had a "date" with a different girl tonight and it was amazing. But I'm almost interested in yet another girl and there is another one interested in me. Its crazy.

Nothing is ever 100 percent certain, but it is VERY likely. However, if you play it like this (dating multiple women), then it won't matter if this happens or not with your ex.

You're doing great, man. Forget her for now (as hard as it is)...you deserve better.

what the hell is wrong with this guy?... Dude can't you get the picture?... Why are you letting yourself be played by her?... Honestly, I can't stand reading all of the post in this thread, everyone is trying to help you but you're not helping yourself... You are always giving excuses to defend her but upon reading your posts, anyone can clearly see whats happening but you are ignoring it...

Sory for being harsh, I wanted to help you too but you need to wake up first...

heres what I see...

1. You're a guy with a "nice guy syndrome"

2. She dumped you for another guy and now that she has a problem with the other guy, you make yourself so available for her...

3. You dont want to ignore her because you dont want to be a bad guy?...

4. even though she hurts you, you are still there for her...

5. after she broke up with the other guy, you easilt accepted her with arms wide open...

6. You still have hope that she will come back to you and she knew it, she can walk all over you because of that... You'll be like a doormat...

dunno if I really saw it clearly, I also think that she still has a full controll on you... Its 1am now in our country and I feel sleepy...

this entire thread has opened my eyes on my situation like wow. i messed things up with my ex and she jumped ship in 3 weeks after being together for 17 months...my first relationship aswell...its all so uncanny

i can see where how shes trapping you so easily as you love her and she is your first love. i feel the same, i really do

but these people are right im afraid. reflecting on this whole thread, i dont want this to happen to me. if she wants me back she will have to wait be single for a good while and proove to me

this entire thread has opened my eyes on my situation like wow. i messed things up with my ex and she jumped ship in 3 weeks after being together for 17 months...my first relationship aswell...its all so uncanny

i can see where how shes trapping you so easily as you love her and she is your first love. i feel the same, i really do

but these people are right im afraid. reflecting on this whole thread, i dont want this to happen to me. if she wants me back she will have to wait be single for a good while and proove to me

It's easier to see a sinking ship when you are not on it. And that's said will all love Imiss.

Archived