Naming the Nameless One...

HellFrost666

We got this kitten three weeks ago and can't think of any name that fits her. We hastily named her Anastasia... but the other night my girlfriend told me she doesn't think that name really fits her. And I agreed. So now we are trying to think of something that suits her better. We are trying to come up with something unusual. We don't want to call her some cheesy traditional cat name.

She looks a lot like an Ewok. My girlfriend went online and looked up all these Ewok names, but we weren't that excited about any of them.

Some names that have been suggested: Raven, Lilith, Alexis, Lyra, Luna... Everyone we know throws out a few names every time they see her.

My roommate said we should name her Magwai.

I told my girlfriend we should call her Lucifer and just shorten it to Lucy, lol.

There are a lot of creative people on this site. I figured maybe you guys could help us out.

Pics:

image removed

image removed

image removed

image removed

Anyone who knows me well here has already seen all these pics. SOrry to repeat myself.

What a cutie, amazing cat. I'm having the M something screaming out at me for some reason. Mogwai, Misha or Annie which it what we called one of our cats in 90s that looked very similar to her. That third pic is to die for, I love it when cats sit like that and fold their arms, so to speak.

What a cutie, amazing cat. I'm having the M something screaming out at me for some reason. Mogwai, Misha or Annie which it what we called one of our cats in 90s that looked very similar to her. That third pic is to die for, I love it when cats sit like that and fold their arms, so to speak.

A lot of people like that picture. I took it, I just wish she wasn't so backlit.

In all these pics we have of her we've managed to hide the fact that he neck is almost completely shaved. It had to be, she had mats so bad that my girlfriend took her to the groomer and the only thing they could do was shave all them off.

The last picture is the only one up there that was taken before her neck was shaved.

One M name a friend of ours suggested was Maori.

You can always call her silly names until one really jumps out at you.

I'd call her Kitty-Bits because she is an itty bitty kitty! LoL!!

Actually, i have multiple names for my dogs, many of them 'pet' names like Pookie, chub-chub etc. So just love your kitty and call her what you want, and over time she may have several pet names, as well as her 'formal' name too.

Archived