I cannot attract women.

Mr. Franklin

"They do try to encourage me to talk to girls, but lately I've been chickening out."

you said this not me. if that isnt another way of saying I am afraid to talk to girls then I need to retake highschool english.

you don't listen and it makes me wonder why you're asking for help. you dont have to be brad pitt to get a girlfriend. confidence does not mean you think you look like denzel washington. you can be confident in your intelligence, personality, and direction in life. this kind of confidence will get you a girl.

also I saw one of your pictures in a polo shirt and it was way too baggy. clothes that fit are in, even if you are thin it looks better than baggy clothes which only exintuate how skinny you are.

looks arent everything. confidence and charm will land you a better girl than looks alone. these are things you can control so you seriously need to adjust your attitude. you wont be single forever if you listen to what people on here have been saying

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No one seems to believe anything I have said. I've been doing this stuff for years and it has not worked. Confidence and Charm have landed me zero girls. I am not lying about anything.

I am not scare to talk to girls. I said lately I have not been secure enough to talk to a girl.

People see my confidence and charm. My family thinks I am lying about never having a girlfriend. People at church think I get girls. New friends were shocked about me having low confidence to get a girl.

My clothes are not baggy. I do not wear baggy clothes. I have no idea what you are looking at.

No one seems to believe anything I have said. I've been doing this stuff for years and it has not worked.

Well then, after 18 pages and you doing everything everyone has suggested, one can only conclude that you are:

A) going after girls way out of your league

or

B) going after girls who are way too superficial

or

C) both of the above

Change one or both, and if you're as debonair as you say, you will have no trouble landing a girl no matter what you look like.

If I could end the thread here, I would.

Well then, after 18 pages and you doing everything everyone has suggested, one can only conclude that you are:

A) going after girls way out of your league

or

B) going after girls who are way too superficial

or

C) both of the above

Change one or both, and if you're as debonair as you say, you will have no trouble landing a girl no matter what you look like.

If I could end the thread here, I would.

To be honest I don't know my league. I turn off all types of girls. In school girls ranked me as the worst to get.

I cannot attract women.

I turn off all types of girls.

I just need to accept reality that I am too ugly for a cute girl.

*and insert other negative quotes here*

You keep making these kinds of statements.

If you keep saying it, you really believe it and it must be true then.

After 18 pages, there's not much we can do to help.

No one seems to believe anything I have said. I've been doing this stuff for years and it has not worked. Confidence and Charm have landed me zero girls. I am not lying about anything.

I am not scare to talk to girls. I said lately I have not been secure enough to talk to a girl.

People see my confidence and charm. My family thinks I am lying about never having a girlfriend. People at church think I get girls. New friends were shocked about me having low confidence to get a girl.

My clothes are not baggy. I do not wear baggy clothes. I have no idea what you are looking at.

Has anyone ever taught you how to pick up women? Relating with people at church or engaging in small talk with friends is lot different than picking up young, attractive women who have a lot of options in dating. Dating is a skill like dancing and driving. I think confidence is overrated. It's easy for people to talk a good talk about confidence. But how do you apply confidence when it comes to picking a coed when she is getting on by confident guys all the time. I don't know if your confident friends have been demonstrating how to interact with women.

I'm gonna say the surgery again. If you've supposedly done most of the stuff in the book and still get shot down I don't blame you for being self-convinced it's your appearance, but then you refuse to do anything about it. Well you did in your first post but now sounds like you're dismissing that option with everything else being posted.

You (supposedly) know the problem, there are a set of possible solutions. If you don't want to do them esp something so major like surgery that's fine, but you don't very accepting of it.

Has anyone ever taught you how to pick up women? Relating with people at church or engaging in small talk with friends is lot different than picking up young, attractive women who have a lot of options in dating. Dating is a skill like dancing and driving. I think confidence is overrated. It's easy for people to talk a good talk about confidence. But how do you apply confidence when it comes to picking a coed when she is getting on by confident guys all the time. I don't know if your confident friends have been demonstrating how to interact with women.

I see how my friends interact with women with ease. Part of my problem is finding a girl with common interest. I often find myself talking to a girl who I have little to nothing in common with.

I'm gonna say the surgery again. If you've supposedly done most of the stuff in the book and still get shot down I don't blame you for being self-convinced it's your appearance, but then you refuse to do anything about it. Well you did in your first post but now sounds like you're dismissing that option with everything else being posted.

You (supposedly) know the problem, there are a set of possible solutions. If you don't want to do them esp something so major like surgery that's fine, but you don't very accepting of it.

I am not getting surgery to buy love. I rather die a virgin then buy a woman. I have every right not to get surgery. It is my body NOT yours.

Archived