I cannot attract women.

Mr. Franklin

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
(neglect the douchey graphic tees and v-necks)

What the?! I love those shirts I just bought a new v-neck the other day and I look damn good in it.

Also, I agree with the OP on having preferences regarding race. I personally don't have a problem dating a girl from any race, but I don't judge people who do. I may be curious as to why they won't and at times, wish it wasn't about race, but it's no different than a girl who prefers a tall guy to a short guy.

Also, OP...I think you look a bit goofy and straight up like a nerd. If this is how you dress, that's fine, but you will have to change your personality a bit. That is, be comfortable with the way you look and stop telling yourself that you can't attract the women you want.

What makes me look goofy and like a nerd?

Where I am from the nerds dress Gothic, rocker style, and often wear black clothes.

The glasses...and the clothes you've chosen....almost like you look 15 years old.

The 3rd pic of you from 2010 looks good. You look cool and confident there.

Have you thought about getting contacts?

These are the clothes I mostly wear. What is so kiddy about them?

link removed

link removed

link removed

link removed

Allot of young men wear graphic tees. There are a few I like. What's wrong with Favre graphic tees?

link removed

link removed

Glasses do not make someone a nerd. That's just an assumption people often make about men who wear glasses. Not everyone can wear contacts. I cannot wear contacts as told by my doctor.

Mr. Franklin, don't worry about the glasses. There are girls who like them, and I wear glasses and can't get contacts either (I have dry eye syndrome.)

You're 20. Most 20 year olds are wearing those styles, unless they're trying to be 'gangsta', in which case they dress like idiots.

I can't see why girls are rejecting you from your pics. You look awkward in your earlier pics, but the 2010 pics look fine. Maybe it's something coming accross in your body language?

Glasses do not make someone a nerd. That's just an assumption people often make about men who wear glasses. Not everyone can wear contacts. I cannot wear contacts as told by my doctor.

No one said glasses made anyone a nerd. I wear glasses...but, I also have a pair of contacts. How about a thinner pair...or something a little more stylish.

Your clothes are just too baggy. How much do you weigh? Would you feel comfortable wearing clothes that are a little more form fitting...something that would kind of show off your build?

Mr. Franklin, don't worry about the glasses. There are girls who like them, and I wear glasses and can't get contacts either (I have dry eye syndrome.)

You're 20. Most 20 year olds are wearing those styles, unless they're trying to be 'gangsta', in which case they dress like idiots.

I can't see why girls are rejecting you from your pics. You look awkward in your earlier pics, but the 2010 pics look fine. Maybe it's something coming accross in your body language?

How do I look awkward? I'm smiling in most of the pictures. Whats awkward about that? Is it the way I smile? Just in case you didn't know I'm at an amusement park in some of the pictures.

No one said glasses made anyone a nerd. I wear glasses...but, I also have a pair of contacts. How about a thinner pair...or something a little more stylish.

Your clothes are just too baggy. How much do you weigh? Would you feel comfortable wearing clothes that are a little more form fitting...something that would kind of show off your build?

I weight 164 pounds. At a local store the owner who is a friend of mines help me pick some of my clothes, and other times I just pick them. The clothes are the right sizes. I can't wear anything smaller than a large depending on the brand.

How do I look awkward? I'm smiling in most of the pictures. Whats awkward about that? Is it the way I smile? Just in case you didn't know I'm at an amusement park in some of the pictures.

Mr. Franklin, I looked awkward when I was younger. I think you were going through an awkward phase physically back then, but you've since grown out of it.

Like I said, you look like a normal dude in your recent pics.

I weight 164 pounds. At a local store the owner who is a friend of mines help me pick some of my clothes, and other times I just pick them. The clothes are the right sizes. I can't wear anything smaller than a large depending on the brand.

That can't be true. You're skinnier than I am, I'm overweight, and I can wear large sizes. You look more like a medium size, dude, maybe you should try different sized clothes to see if they fit you better.

Not to say that it matters, anyway. The style now is to wear clothes that are 3X larger than your frame, anyway.

Mr. Franklin, I looked awkward when I was younger. I think you were going through an awkward phase physically back then, but you've since grown out of it.

Like I said, you look like a normal dude in your recent pics.

That can't be true. You're skinnier than I am, I'm overweight, and I can wear large sizes. You look more like a medium size, dude, maybe you should try different sized clothes to see if they fit you better.

Not to say that it matters, anyway. The style now is to wear clothes that are 3X larger than your frame, anyway.

I look the same in the face in all of the pictures. I don't get what you are saying about this awkward phase. The awkward phase does not exist for anyone. I've seen plenty of people through school and they never had an awkward phase. I think you are just trying to troll because my face has no changes in any of the pictures or you are just referring to my ears indirectly. This is pretty clear since you avoided my questions for your reasoning.

Mediums normally are too small depending on the brand. Yes I do weigh 164lbs. I recently checked my weight at the gym.

I think you need a new social circle.Why would you associate with people who call you ugly? I can't imagine people being that cruel ,perhaps you attracted those comments in some way,I don't know.

Take a sociology class and you would then understand why people say those comments for their own personal reasons. I have a deformity so of course young people will say such comments.

Dude, you seem like you're going to do what you want to do, so why are you asking for advice on how you look?

Go get the women then since you're unwilling to change and everything you've been doing has been working for you.

Dude, you seem like you're going to do what you want to do, so why are you asking for advice on how you look?

Go get the women then since you're unwilling to change and everything you've been doing has been working for you.

It's not like that. It just depends on the brand for the size of my clothes. I will be looking for sizes that fit me better. I just don't want something skin tight.

I have a problem with some of my clothes getting stained by fabric softer. What is the best way of getting rid of these stains?

It's not like that. It just depends on the brand for the size of my clothes. I will be looking for sizes that fit me better. I just don't want something skin tight.

I have a problem with some of my clothes getting stained by fabric softer. What is the best way of getting rid of these stains?

You don't have to wear anything that's skin tight...just something that you can kind of show off your muscles with when you have a build that you like...you should aim for bigger arms, chest, and legs. You don't have to be too big...my goal is actually 190 at 5'9"...maybe a little less.

As far as getting rid of the stains, maybe try changing the fabric softer. Usually if I get a stain on my clothes, I have to throw them away. I'm not rich or even close to being wealthy, but I've never been able to get stains out.

I apologize for that previous comment. I got a little hotheaded. I've had a bad day.

What I meant by 'awkward phase' is that every person has to grow into their face. You should have seen me when I was 14, I was short, small and skinny, and had big ears (too) and a big nose. Now, my face is symmetrical, and my nose isn't too big and my ears are of normal size. Basically, I 'grew' into my face.

The same thing happened to you, I imagine. The first pic you posted, you do have big ears in them. But then again, that was 3 or 4 years ago, right? Judging by the recent pics, your ears are normal sized. Basically, you grew into your ears.

I hope this isn't taken the wrong way, because I mean no offense. And I understand that you're touchy about your ears. I was touchy about my nose; I was teased as a teen for having a 'big nose', and it wasn't until recently that I realized that, hey, my nose isn't too big anymore. I considered plastic surgery, but I don't consider it anymore, because I don't need it. And you don't need to correct your ears, you grew into them.

You don't have to wear anything that's skin tight...just something that you can kind of show off your muscles with when you have a build that you like...you should aim for bigger arms, chest, and legs. You don't have to be too big...my goal is actually 190 at 5'9"...maybe a little less.

As far as getting rid of the stains, maybe try changing the fabric softer. Usually if I get a stain on my clothes, I have to throw them away. I'm not rich or even close to being wealthy, but I've never been able to get stains out.

My goal is to get between 170 and 180. After that I can aim higher.

You don't have to throw your stain clothes away. You can get the stains out with detergent, Oxi Clean, Shout, or by going to the cleaners.

I apologize for that previous comment. I got a little hotheaded. I've had a bad day.

What I meant by 'awkward phase' is that every person has to grow into their face. You should have seen me when I was 14, I was short, small and skinny, and had big ears (too) and a big nose. Now, my face is symmetrical, and my nose isn't too big and my ears are of normal size. Basically, I 'grew' into my face.

The same thing happened to you, I imagine. The first pic you posted, you do have big ears in them. But then again, that was 3 or 4 years ago, right? Judging by the recent pics, your ears are normal sized. Basically, you grew into your ears.

I hope this isn't taken the wrong way, because I mean no offense. And I understand that you're touchy about your ears. I was touchy about my nose; I was teased as a teen for having a 'big nose', and it wasn't until recently that I realized that, hey, my nose isn't too big anymore. I considered plastic surgery, but I don't consider it anymore, because I don't need it. And you don't need to correct your ears, you grew into them.

My ears aren't big. They were never big. They just stick out and curl a little bit. I just looked at my pictures again. The only change is the glasses this year.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I got some good news and some bad news. The good news is that a girl likes me and another girl actually thinks I'm cute. However the bad news is neither one of the girls are my type.

Well the girl who thinks I am cute is a good person, but not what I am looking for. She has a nice body, but she dresses down everyday. She is kinda nasty. I dress atleast decent and I expect the same from a woman. I've heard that she sleeps around with allot of guys.

The other girl works with me. I don't want to date an employee. She is just a friend of mine. She is not the type of person who gives me that "happy" feeling. She also has no personality.

I've been wearing better clothes lately. Yay or Nay?

link removed

link removed

link removed

Archived