I cannot attract women.

Mr. Franklin

comments from women sink in my mind. Above average, average, and below average girls see me as the man NOT to date. "ew he's * * * * ing ugly", "I don't want a ear freak", "I'm not going to sleep with dumbo". I've pretty much heard of it all. These same women were not interested in me when I had confidence.

I bet there isn't ONE of these dumb chicks, and yes, they're dumb chicks, that would say the same thing about Will Smith, I gaurantee his ears are inVISIBLE to these intellectual handicaps. Just be the MAN, man. And you'll have nothing to worry about. and when you are, hopefully you'll never give these b*ches the time of day. What do these girls do with themselves all day? Play with their Sidekicks? Cuz i swear to god they sound like 13 year olds.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you ever get plastic surgery, dont find your surgeon on a website like that. Seriously, unless you want ears that look worse when your done. Go to hospitals and doctors, ask around, find a doctor with a good reputation that REAL clients that you've personally spoken to can vouch for. Trust me no matter how nice a website is, there are actually human scum "doctors" out there who won't even TRY to give you good surgery, they just want your money and will hack at you with a knife for a half hour and send you home.

Hello everybody! I'm Franklin. I'm 20 years old, and currently a college student. During the school week I work on campus. My hobbies are video games, football, basketball, professional wrestling, My favorite food is chicken. My favorite food is chicken, and favorite meal is Shrimp Lo Mein with Orange Chicken on top! I love rootbeer. It's so good.

your favourite food is chicken, but your favourite meal is shrimp, that must be the real problem.

try lowering your standards, does she really have to be of the same religion? what if a smoking hot atheist approached you?

and f**k all those girls making fun of your ears, you wouldn't want to date someone as shallow as that anyway.

if you ever get plastic surgery, dont find your surgeon on a website like that. Seriously, unless you want ears that look worse when your done. Go to hospitals and doctors, ask around, find a doctor with a good reputation that REAL clients that you've personally spoken to can vouch for. Trust me no matter how nice a website is, there are actually human scum "doctors" out there who won't even TRY to give you good surgery, they just want your money and will hack at you with a knife for a half hour and send you home.

I'm going to see one doctor in a few weeks. There are not many doctors in my area who deals with this type of surgery. I think there are two or three other doctors that I need to checkout in the next coming months.

dude i like chicken too, especially hot n spicy ! delicious.

and you are nto ugly try working out .....

I do work out. I just can't gain allot of muscle as fast as other guys because of my high metabolism.

i think of will smith, who has the ears, but is wildly successful.

My ears are much worst than Will's. My curls up and stick out much more than Will's. I never noticed his ears until a few months ago.

your favourite food is chicken, but your favourite meal is shrimp, that must be the real problem.

try lowering your standards, does she really have to be of the same religion? what if a smoking hot atheist approached you?

and f**k all those girls making fun of your ears, you wouldn't want to date someone as shallow as that anyway.

What standards should I lower?

Yes she has to be of the same religion. I am cool if a girl does not have a religion, but she can't be an atheist. Just someone who is neutral. Not someone who is against my beliefs.

I don't see any hot girls ever walking up to me. I'm no 10 by any means.

I do work out. I just can't gain allot of muscle as fast as other guys because of my high metabolism.

If you're serious about gaining muscle, consider taking a whey protein supplement, in addition to a high protein diet.

I don't see any hot girls ever walking up to me. I'm no 10 by any means.

"Hot" girls don't approach guys. They don't have to.

There are no 10s. Everyone has flaws.

link removed

I think you look very attractive in this picture right here. I would date you. But would you walk up to a girl that you thought was pretty and have a conversation with her ? You remind me of those guys who ignore me in school and at work

I don't think I posted this in the opening post, but I am not attracted to most black women. I am not physically attracted to black women, and most young black women my age who I know are ghetto which is unattractive to me because I am an Oreo cookie.. I know I am black and some people criticize me of this.

Nevermind. now I see why guys like you ignore me. I take what I said back. Forget you

If you're serious about gaining muscle, consider taking a whey protein supplement, in addition to a high protein diet.

"Hot" girls don't approach guys. They don't have to.

There are no 10s. Everyone has flaws.

I've always been on a high protein diet. I have gain muscle by working out it just will take me longer than other guys.

link removed

I think you look very attractive in this picture right here. I would date you. But would you walk up to a girl that you thought was pretty and have a conversation with her ? You remind me of those guys who ignore me in school and at work

Nevermind. now I see why guys like you ignore me. I take what I said back. Forget you

Would I walk up to a pretty girl? I have not done that much in college. Most girls reject me on sight. The moment they see me walking them, they look disgusted on their faces.

I never said I find ALL black women unattractive. I said MOST black women are unattractive by my eyes. I would date a black woman, but I must be attracted to her.

At first the US said NO to interracial dating many years ago. This is NOT 1930. Some people on this site act like this is a bad thing. I thought my generation was more open with people wanting to date another race.

I really dont think she has a 1930 mentality, I think you missed the point of what she was saying. Hopefully you can read girls better then that in general.

She appears to be, understandably, not too happy about black guys not being interested in black girls...

Yes she has to be of the same religion. I am cool if a girl does not have a religion, but she can't be an atheist. Just someone who is neutral. Not someone who is against my beliefs.

Atheists would not necessarily be against your beliefs. They simply would not share them. If an atheist were to say "I respect your right to believe as you do, but I just believe differently", would that be acceptable to you?

I really dont think she has a 1930 mentality, I think you missed the point of what she was saying. Hopefully you can read girls better then that in general.

She appears to be, understandably, not too happy about black guys not being interested in black girls...

I wasn't just talking about her. There's no need to insult me. I have common sense to read people. I clearly understood her point. I said PEOPLE on this site have this issue with me. I never directly said her. Actually read what I said instead of twisting it around to throw meaningless insults.

I never said all blacks are unattractive. People are trying to put in my mouth. Don't twist things around like she did.

MOST does NOT mean ALL. What is so hard to understand about that?

I have asked out a few black women in the past. I am just more attracted to white women.

NO one is entitled to date someone because they have the same skin color. There is more than just skin to a person.

Most black girls where I have live have unattractive personalities. I don't even try with them. They don't want me as well. Most black girls on my campus are ghetto. I won't fit into their social circles. I most likely would not be accepted in the social circles.

i think you are attracted to whom you are attracted to. that is a hard thing to control.

however, i am sure that you are aware that some black women can get angry when accomplished black men wind up with white women. The fact is that a huge percentage of the black male population is incarcerated and it's a 'sore point' when the decent guys left don't have an interest in black women. anyways, enough political commentary.....

I just read some articles about my deformity( this is one of them link removed ). Looks like I have no choice but to get surgery. They're just unacceptable and are found very unattractive.

I'm planning on getting plastic surgery very soon. I was wondering if anyone has experienced plastic surgery before. What is it like? Did everything go according to plan? Also will insurance companies cover deformities that damage social, psychological, and personal lives?

Deformity... ears that stick out aren't a deformity. And finding it on a plastic surgery website doesn't mean anything either. They have procedures to fatten up lips, breasts, pull faces tighter, smoothen out wrinkles, rehsape noses... those things aren't deformities, they are things people feel insecure about and cosmetic surgeons can prosper off of. In the end those customers were still lovable, dateable, and capable of finding a partner even with pre-surgery thin lips, small breasts, wrinkles, or whatever else. Cosmetic plastic surgery=not necessary. Your ears=not the reason you don't have a girlfriend.

I don't think any race enjoys hearing that another race doesn't find them attractive. Especially when it's a member of the same race. No one can blame you or change your preferences Franklin, but if you're confused about why it evokes a reaction then consider what you'd think about women declaring they're not attracted to black guys. No one can blame them or change it, but it would strike a nerve for some.

i think you are attracted to whom you are attracted to. that is a hard thing to control.

however, i am sure that you are aware that some black women can get angry when accomplished black men wind up with white women. The fact is that a huge percentage of the black male population is incarcerated and it's a 'sore point' when the decent guys left don't have an interest in black women. anyways, enough political commentary.....

I've heard about this too! Sociology classes... Makes sense to me, it's such a sensitive issue.

Oh, and back to the plastic surgery point, I can understand why people do it. If it is going to take away some self-consciousness and give the person more confidence, then maybe it is a good idea for some. I just think you are trying to place a significant amount of the responsibility for your lack of success on the way your ears look. I want to emphasize that you shouldn't be looking at your ears as some kind of deformity that's driving women away by the hoards. Plastic surgery may help your confidence and how you feel about yourself, but don't look at surgery with the expectation that it will change your outcome with women.

Black women have never had any interest in me. I see plenty of decent black men like myself get pushed away because we are not ghetto stereotypes.

There was a girl who I liked in school. She was not attracted to black men. It did not offend me because like you said we are attracted to whom we are attracted to.

Deformity... ears that stick out aren't a deformity. And finding it on a plastic surgery website doesn't mean anything either. They have procedures to fatten up lips, breasts, pull faces tighter, smoothen out wrinkles, rehsape noses... those things aren't deformities, they are things people feel insecure about and cosmetic surgeons can prosper off of. In the end those customers were still lovable, dateable, and capable of finding a partner even with pre-surgery thin lips, small breasts, wrinkles, or whatever else. Cosmetic plastic surgery=not necessary. Your ears=not the reason you don't have a girlfriend.

I know you are being nice, but I know I am deformed. Plenty of sites offer this information. Not all are plastic surgery sites. People and women tell me that I have an attractive personality, sweet, charming, good looking, fun to be around, etc. Yet not one decent woman has ever been attracted to me. It does not add up. Either they are lying or I just don't apply to any woman's standards.

I know you are being nice, but I know I am deformed. Plenty of sites offer this information. Not all are plastic surgery sites. People and women tell me that I have an attractive personality, sweet, charming, good looking, fun to be around, etc. Yet not one decent woman has ever been attracted to me. It does not add up. Either they are lying or I just don't apply to any woman's standards.

Oh ok well I haven't done any of the research that you've done. I didn't know it was considered a deformity or defect. I wasn't trying to be nice even, all I know is that I don't think, "ew deformed!" when I see ears like yours. I think of Will Smith!

So surgery, no surgery, I wouldn't judge you. BUT I still think your problems are coming from your attitude and not the way you look. I know this because you use very absolute, and self-defeating language: "I cannot attract women," "not one decent woman has ever been attracted to me, "I don't apply to any woman's standards"

This is influencing your day-to-day reality. If you want to change your experience, then change your attitude.

So you think if you get your ears pinned back you will be a lot more successful with the ladies? Then do it, i think its free on the NHS over here. But that doesn't sound like your real problem, you come accross as being very negative and self defeatist, maybe you should work on that. I would imagine girls find that a lot less attractive than someone having big ears, look at Will Smith, or Prince Charles for that matter.

but it's kinda generalized dude, you may have had confidence but still it was with the wrong girl ya know? and having confidence can mean different things to different people. Maybe you think you have it when you don't, it happens to all of us. The inner world is a tricky thing. And even when you're brimming with "confidence" you just might not present yourself right. Even pick up artists don't get all the ladies, but they have more chances because they practice the art of "marketing" themselves. I dont know whats true for you. I'm just throwin some ideas out for you to reflect on

I know my attitude needs to be worked on. It's one of my main focuses to work on. What bothers me is that when I had confidence and a good attitude women still were not interested.

an ironic thing is, when you really have confidence you barely care if they are or not. In a way confidence isnt confidence in getting the girl. There's no such thing as being confident that someone is going to like you, it's impossible to know. Its confidence in the quality of person you are, and in a way it isnt even about that. it goes beyond that to self-consciousness-...lessness... (lol) and being absorbed and selfless in the moment and beyond the whole mentality that would even ask yourself these questions.

I like this cute girl on campus. However I don't have classes with her. I sometimes I see her at the office at work at on campus. My friends invited her to a party we had on campus, and they told her that I am interested. She said she was going to come to talk to me. She never comes to the party. Two weeks later she adds me on Facebook. I sent her a message saying hi, and tried to start a conversation. She did not respond to the message. A few weeks later she came to the office because she had a meeting with a teacher. I made her laugh when I told her that the teacher was not doing anything. Sadly I had to go to class. So my boss told her that I think she is the pretties girl there is. So she was flattered, smiled, and blushed allot. I sent her a message asking her if we can hangout on campus. She ignores me again. I eventually kicked her off of my Facebook friends list. So the other day she was checking me out. I walked passed her classroom and all she did was look out the door at me.

What is up with this girl? I am lost and confused. She is ten times worse than Favre. How do I handle this?

Archived