Is anyone else amused by cheaters new found morals after they cheated on you?

Alstott Fan

Every single woman who cheated on me had no qualms at all about lying, cheating and risking passing me an STD while still in a relationship. Yet once they left for the person they cheated on me with they put on the air of being a saint. Now, all of a sudden, they couldn't ever imagine cheating on their new love. They very suggestion made them enraged. Even though they slunk around behind my back like a rabid dog in heat they can't bring themselves to allow a re-tap, or if they do they now develop the ability to feel guilt.

image removed

It really it's amusing once you're past the anger and pain of being cheated on when you look at these pathetic excuses for humans and how they have to constantly shift true North on their moral compass so they can look themselves in the mirror without feeling the need to eat the business end of a shotgun.

image removed

because why should anyone learn from mistakes and give you a reason to move on.

How often to habitual cheaters actually learn from mistakes? I can tell you it only took one time of me cheating to learn to never do that again. Habitual cheaters never learn, they just keep moving the target and claiming it's always been there to rationalize their behavior.

Learn and return.

Once a cheat NOT always a cheat...

Happy people don't cheat on their partners.... so maybe she's just happy now... get over it and move on!

Oh, and people who say 'It really it's amusing once you're past the anger and pain of being cheated on' amidst a tirade of abuse... are probably not over the anger and pain of being cheated on....

How often to habitual cheaters actually learn from mistakes? I can tell you it only took one time of me cheating to learn to never do that again. Habitual cheaters never learn, they just keep moving the target and claiming it's always been there to rationalize their behavior.

Learn and return.

I find it interesting you cheated but look down on other cheaters.

I find it interesting you cheated but look down on other cheaters.

I find that interesting as well. OP, if you cheated on your partner and say that you have now learned from your mistake and will never do it again, why can't it be that your partner who cheated on you has learned from her mistake as well and will never do it again?

I cheated. Not on my husband, on a boyfriend but cheated all the same. I had my reasons (this doesn't make what I did better)

But anyway, I learnt from my mistakes and it's made me a person who would never ever cheat again. I am remoseful of what I did, not ending the relationship, but how I went about it. I was very wrong.

So does it make me a worse to have learnt from my mistake , than to carry on being a ? Obviously if I could turn back time, I wouldn't have done it in the first place.

Sugar xx

I cheated. Not on my husband, on a boyfriend but cheated all the same. I had my reasons (this doesn't make what I did better)

Same here. I cheated on my boyfriend at the very start of our relationship when I didn't think I wanted it to go any further. I was faithful throughout my marriage and once committed I would always be faithful but like you, I had my reasons ... but no excuses ... I won't trivialise what I did with excuses because what I did was wrong whatever the circumstances.

I learnt big-time from my mistake and I would never compare myself to my ex-husband who seems to have lied and cheated his way through several relationships recently ... after having done the same to me of course.

One of my boyfriends exes (all of his girlfriends have cheated on him except for me, poor guy) "turned to god" according to her status updates. She will constantly talk about karma and how good is better than evil and how we all must love jesus. Yep, I'm sure she was really thinking about church while she gave a blowjob to one of his friends....

Another one is still a complete lady of the night....and proud of it it seems...

Every single woman who cheated on me had no qualms at all about lying, cheating and risking passing me an STD while still in a relationship. Yet once they left for the person they cheated on me with they put on the air of being a saint.

The fact that you describe this behavior in plural makes me wonder if those exes had their reasons for seeking intimacy elsewhere. I'm not defending infidelity, but something tells me they weren't happy with you and they are happy now, which would explain a lot.

Obviously if they are serial cheaters, they probably know how to manipulate their way into making people think "they've changed" or "have learned from their mistake". But when you come accross someone who is a one-time cheat and say how "funny" and "amusing" it is that they have learned, would you rather all be serial cheaters?

Have some faith in the world, even though all seems bad and backstabbing, there's still some good left.

Some really do learn a lot from their stupidities.

I know I have..

Once a cheat NOT always a cheat...

Happy people don't cheat on their partners.... so maybe she's just happy now... get over it and move on!

Oh, and people who say 'It really it's amusing once you're past the anger and pain of being cheated on' amidst a tirade of abuse... are probably not over the anger and pain of being cheated on....

image removed

It was a joke. I'm the type of person who has to laugh at stuff like this or else I'll be on top of a clock tower with a sniper rifle*.

*See, that was another joke.

I find that interesting as well. OP, if you cheated on your partner and say that you have now learned from your mistake and will never do it again, why can't it be that your partner who cheated on you has learned from her mistake as well and will never do it again?

To answer the first part, not that it's a reason or excuse, but I cheated on a woman who cheated on me. I was a stupid, selfish immature teenager and felt that getting even was the way to go. I ended up hurting her, myself and the other woman so bad it made me physically ill and seriously depressed. Not to mention the damage I did to both women. Yes, I was a jerk and yes, I deserved every insult and every bit of anger that came my way. I've never met a habitual cheater who has expressed that level of remorse or introspection. Are they out there? I'm sure they are, but I've yet to meet one.

As for the second part of your question, I do know they didn't learn from their mistake because both still cheated on their new BF's and husbands. One of them while pregnant with her husbands child. If you can defend that then you are saintly.

But anyway, I learnt from my mistakes and it's made me a person who would never ever cheat again. I am remoseful of what I did, not ending the relationship, but how I went about it. I was very wrong.

So does it make me a worse to have learnt from my mistake , than to carry on being a ? Obviously if I could turn back time, I wouldn't have done it in the first place.

Sugar xx

Thank you, this is what I'm saying.

Why some people feel the need to defend people who consistently inflict some of the worst emotional pain one human can inflict on another is beyond me.

The fact that you describe this behavior in plural makes me wonder if those exes had their reasons for seeking intimacy elsewhere. I'm not defending infidelity, but something tells me they weren't happy with you and they are happy now, which would explain a lot.

Wow. Lots of backseat Dr. Phil's in this thread who refuse to deal with the topic and instead take passive/aggressive shots at me. Could it be you're defending this type of person because you feel a certain kinship with them?

image removed

Is there something you'd like to share with the class, Mr. Brownstone?

Archived