sunglasses inside - is it rude

soursobgirl

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
About 4 days ago.... he has a session on Monday again. I am telling him to write down questions.

I mean what would you do in this situation theshoefairy?

Argh... not really much point asking me, I'm a mess lol. I think though if it was me, I'd choose to stick by him. There has to be some way to make him understand. Even if you told a white lie, like, your friends boyfriend gets jealous about it or her computer is on the blink.

About 4 days ago.... he has a session on Monday again. I am telling him to write down questions.

I mean what would you do in this situation theshoefairy?

Argh... not really much point asking me, I'm a mess lol. I think though if it was me, I'd choose to stick by him. There has to be some way to make him understand. Even if you told a white lie, like, your friends boyfriend gets jealous about it or her computer is on the blink.

How often does he message your friends anyway? Maybe you could ask them, for your sae to cut him some slack and try to engage in a little bit of conversation with him if it makes him fel better. Maybe they would be willing to do this if you explain to them that it his disorder causing this behaviour.

How often does he message your friends anyway? Maybe you could ask them, for your sae to cut him some slack and try to engage in a little bit of conversation with him if it makes him fel better. Maybe they would be willing to do this if you explain to them that it his disorder causing this behaviour.

That's not a nice thing to say really. I think she should be more supportive in this situation. Do you think she is hoping things don't work out between you now that she has become single?

If it is one particular friend who has the problem, tell him that he can message the others but just not this one. Tell him that she is just not comfortable with it and it would be best not to.

That's not a nice thing to say really. I think she should be more supportive in this situation. Do you think she is hoping things don't work out between you now that she has become single?

If it is one particular friend who has the problem, tell him that he can message the others but just not this one. Tell him that she is just not comfortable with it and it would be best not to.

She has hinted MANY times, that I should cheat on him and things like that. Even with our trip to another state coming up, I said we dont need a two bedroom hotel and she is like YOU NEVER KNOWWWW all excited like I was going to cheat?

She has hinted MANY times, that I should cheat on him and things like that. Even with our trip to another state coming up, I said we dont need a two bedroom hotel and she is like YOU NEVER KNOWWWW all excited like I was going to cheat?

I really do think then that this friend of yours is trying to split you up for her own selfish needs. To be honest, if I were your boyfriend and heard what she had been saying I would be very uncomfortable with you even spending time with her.

Why do your other friends love him? He must have a lot of good in him. She seems like the only one who is so against him and it's mean. Lets say you listened to her, and you ended it with him, I would bet my life that as soon as she got a new boyfriend, you would be left to choke on the dust.

Please don't listen to her. And the more I hear about this, your boyfriend is right to dislike her.

I really do think then that this friend of yours is trying to split you up for her own selfish needs. To be honest, if I were your boyfriend and heard what she had been saying I would be very uncomfortable with you even spending time with her.

Why do your other friends love him? He must have a lot of good in him. She seems like the only one who is so against him and it's mean. Lets say you listened to her, and you ended it with him, I would bet my life that as soon as she got a new boyfriend, you would be left to choke on the dust.

Please don't listen to her. And the more I hear about this, your boyfriend is right to dislike her.

Do you think this is partly me - or my fault that I have been rubbishing him to her - " oh he did this, he did that etc etc. " which in turn affects the ways she sees him. I wonder if I didnt say anything what she would be like.

The funny thing now is that her ex boyfriend speaks to me and says how much he misses her . I feel so bad for him - she had a break from him for 2 weeks of no contact and in the meantime was web camming guys and making them get naked and showing screen shots of him to me. i feel so bad for him.

She continually lies to him about who she has slept with and she lied to her boyfriend about the fact that she slept with one of his good friends even though everyone tells him otherwise. THATS another reason that my boyfriend doesnt like her

Do you think this is partly me - or my fault that I have been rubbishing him to her - " oh he did this, he did that etc etc. " which in turn affects the ways she sees him. I wonder if I didnt say anything what she would be like.

The funny thing now is that her ex boyfriend speaks to me and says how much he misses her . I feel so bad for him - she had a break from him for 2 weeks of no contact and in the meantime was web camming guys and making them get naked and showing screen shots of him to me. i feel so bad for him.

She continually lies to him about who she has slept with and she lied to her boyfriend about the fact that she slept with one of his good friends even though everyone tells him otherwise. THATS another reason that my boyfriend doesnt like her

It depends what you have been saying about him. But no not really. I don't mean to be disrespectful here but she doesn't sound like a decent person or a very good friend for that matter. None of your other friends have a problem with him and they all like him and have the decency to message him back and be friendly. Ok so it might be a bit weird of him but given his disorder and the fact he just can't understand why its not that common place, there really is no harm in it. He's being friendly, its your boyfriend, and it doesn't cost anything to be polite and friendly back. You're other friends can manage it so I don't see why she can't.

It depends what you have been saying about him. But no not really. I don't mean to be disrespectful here but she doesn't sound like a decent person or a very good friend for that matter. None of your other friends have a problem with him and they all like him and have the decency to message him back and be friendly. Ok so it might be a bit weird of him but given his disorder and the fact he just can't understand why its not that common place, there really is no harm in it. He's being friendly, its your boyfriend, and it doesn't cost anything to be polite and friendly back. You're other friends can manage it so I don't see why she can't.

lol, yes, i agree. sounds like she's not so nice, the more you say about her!

lol, yes, i agree. sounds like she's not so nice, the more you say about her!

I have called him Mr Creepy behind his back to her and all sorts of awful things

He had an issue with another male friend of mine but the male friend messaged him and now they are going for a boys weekend this saturday. I mean he just wants to feel accepted.

I have called him Mr Creepy behind his back to her and all sorts of awful things

He had an issue with another male friend of mine but the male friend messaged him and now they are going for a boys weekend this saturday. I mean he just wants to feel accepted.

Archived