sunglasses inside - is it rude

soursobgirl

I dont know. I guess when we get together we are awful. I think she is a big thorn in our relationship.

But aside from that my sister said to me before that " he has alot of issues he needs to address " and she couldnt see why he couldnt hang him glasses on his shirt if he didnt want them to get scratched.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UPDATE **

Hi All i thought I might give you an update.

So I thought it would be nice if my guy friends take out my boyfriend for the weekend. They did and he had a great time.

I spoke to my best friend - she decided to hire a hotel for the weekend with her *utty friend and go out also, she asked me if I would swing by. So i dropped off my boyfriend and went and saw her. I felt very uncomfortable at the hotel with her friend, they were getting ready to go out and talking about how crappy guys are...

Anyway when I left I said to her - Hey maybe dont go to the same place as my boyfriend? So and so will be there and I dont think its a good idea seeing you two dont speak at the moment and it might be uncomfortable. She said to me " NO WAY WOULD I EVEN THINK ABOUT GOING TO THAT BAR , ITS FULL OF LOSERS " I am like okay... well that would be nice seeing there are 10,000 other places to go on a saturday night.

Well what do you think she did ? She went to the place and of course my shy boyfriend tried saying hello... either she didnt see him or ignored him. He got really upset and I had to go and get him - I didnt mind he it was about 3am anyway and he said he had an awesome time prior.

I spoke to her about it and she said she cannot live in fear in going to places she wants to go to and if my boyfriend HAS A PROBLEM with her that he should talk to her because she's not fixing anything.

What do I do

Your friend sounds conceited and needs a decent slap.

Your *cough* friend needs to grow up and get over herself.

At the moment it appears to be a choice of he bows down to her and gets used to it or you dump your BF and hang out with them in the seediness of the s****y and exciting life they enjoy.

Your friend sounds conceited and needs a decent slap.

Your *cough* friend needs to grow up and get over herself.

At the moment it appears to be a choice of he bows down to her and gets used to it or you dump your BF and hang out with them in the seediness of the s****y and exciting life they enjoy.

But I dont know why she has changed so much. I mean if she was really my friend she would go " oh I should talk to him for the sake of our friendship?" and swallow her pride, she knows he has issues and she is just looking after herself.

But I dont know why she has changed so much. I mean if she was really my friend she would go " oh I should talk to him for the sake of our friendship?" and swallow her pride, she knows he has issues and she is just looking after herself.

Has you friend been part of the night scene frequently only recently?

She does have some issues which she needs to address.

Something she has experienced has made her believe she is all that and something above men.

How old is your friend?

Has her s****y friend changed as in she never used to be sl**ty?

Is he friend new?

Is this her best friend?

I can understand you BF being very uncomfortable in those seedy places.

It doesn't really make any sense going their for him I'd say.

He's notlooking for anyone else, he just has eyes for you, even behind the shades.

He probably does not see the fun in it with all these strangers hitting on/eyeing up his GF.

Big ego boost for the GF though.

Has you friend been part of the night scene frequently only recently?

She does have some issues which she needs to address.

Something she has experienced has made her believe she is all that and something above men.

How old is your friend?

Has her s****y friend changed as in she never used to be sl**ty?

Is he friend new?

Is this her best friend?

I can understand you BF being very uncomfortable in those seedy places.

It doesn't really make any sense going their for him I'd say.

He's notlooking for anyone else, he just has eyes for you, even behind the shades.

He probably does not see the fun in it with all these strangers hitting on/eyeing up his GF.

Big ego boost for the GF though.

My friend is 25 this year

She has always been like this, it was said that when she was with her boyfriend she hid alot of her past and had double personalities.

She didnt go there for him? She went because she wanted too?

Archived