Post Wedding Hair........ Color??

So my hair is down the middle of my back, and I love my long hair but I'm looking for a new look. Don't want to take any inches off really, just a trim and freshen up my layers...but I'm thinking of maybe this spring going blonde? Not really blonde, more of warm caramel? I'm hispanic and have olive skin super dark hair....but jessica alba pulls if off right? I'm not Jessica Alba, but I'd like the change. I think. What do you think?

Me and then the color I'm going for:

I think you can pull it off, but I don't really like the color! I think your own dark hair suits you better.

Edit: Just to add, I like your dark hair on you because I think it makes a nice contrast with your eyes bringing them out. And it seems like it also makes a nice contrast with your face, which looks more white than olive (at least in that picture).

What do you think would make you feel the most comfortable, sexy?

I think the color you have in mind will look great on you and your skin tone.

I love long hair so I am glad you aren't cutting to much off.

Lost

As does my husband... he kept asking "you're only getting it trimmed right??"

As for your hair, I think you look awesome the color it is. But I also think the color you want would look stunning too. Color can be addicting though, so be careful!!!

Does it fry your hair like everyone says? I mean of course I'd get it professionally done, and my hair is extremely oily anyway....

My hair is dark also. I stopped trying to color it after so many disasters.

Your hair is healthy and gorgeous as it is. You could regret it, but I have a feeling you are going to do it anyway. Good luck!

You answered my question... lol

What happened to your hair after you colored it?

You answered my question... lol

What happened to your hair after you colored it?

It turned greenish once.

The last time I had to have it dyed over the bad job, which ruined my hair completely. I ended up chopping it off like a little boy, and it took years for the real, healthy hair to grow back. I've never been more unhappy about my looks as in the past few years. Stupid, but live and learn.

You would never be able to look prettier, I know that much. And if something isn't broken, don't fix it they say. I understand this cliche more than ever now.

Wow I didn't know dying your hair could do damage; bleach yes. I always see so many people doing it but have been scared to for some reason. Not b/c of the change, just don't want to mess with what I have.

I like dark hair so I'd say stick with what you have amjt. But then again change can be nice. I'm just not a fan of highlights, specially recently when the trend seems to be dark hair.

P.s. didn't know you got married! Congrats.

Everyone's hair can react differently to dye.

I've got naturally medium brown hair. I've had it dyed black, red, plum and dark brown, and whenever I grow it out it's still shiny and of no worse condition than it was before.

I think that colour could turn out very well on you your current dark colour is very striking, and at the end of the day if you don't like it you can always have it dyed back, or at the very least grow it out. It's not forever.

Are you going to get it all curly and wavy as well?

Archived