How common are false positives?

dangletsbang

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm really hoping I don't start getting morning sickness..

i'd be fully okay with that.

eqd, is there a chance you could be prego?

and SF, I think a baby scorpion would be cute..haha.

Yes, not funny at all.

I would cry my eyes out.

You're right, it would be cute If God wants there to be a baby scorpion, there will be a baby scorpion. But I hope not yet. And not with this guy.

Course, the chances are slim to none anyways. If I am, I would be pretty impressed with this baby already. That would be one WARRIOR of a sperm that made it to my egg. I think I would name the baby Leonidas, even if it's a girl.

yeah. always a chance if you are sexually active.

but i took a test yesterday and it gave me a strong neggy.

still though.. the really swollen boobs and the slight fuzzy headed nausea.. and the no period... gets you thinking.

Yes, not funny at all.

I would cry my eyes out.

You're right, it would be cute If God wants there to be a baby scorpion, there will be a baby scorpion. But I hope not yet. And not with this guy.

Course, the chances are slim to none anyways. If I am, I would be pretty impressed with this baby already. That would be one WARRIOR of a sperm that made it to my egg. I think I would name the baby Leonidas, even if it's a girl.

I'm really hoping I don't start getting morning sickness..

i'd be fully okay with that.

eqd, is there a chance you could be prego?

and SF, I think a baby scorpion would be cute..haha.

Staying away from all three of you........Did you gals drink the same water?

Ewwwww.......(shudder)

aw, Met..you know you want another..

eqd & scorp..I hope your periods start soon so you can have a clear mind.

Oooohhhhhh HAHAHA it would take an act of God for MET to have another one. I'm all done love........My youngest is almost 17 yrs old....I think my baby maker is all dusty now.

Oooohhhhhh HAHAHA it would take an act of God for MET to have another one. I'm all done love........My youngest is almost 17 yrs old....I think my baby maker is all dusty now.

i dont mean to scare you but my best friend was 40 when she had her surprise second. dont count it out until you are 50 lol

i dont mean to scare you but my best friend was 40 when she had her surprise second. dont count it out until you are 50 lol

I don't think I have to worry about any suprises.....LOL

I am quite content being grandma to any new babies that may come about here.......HAHA

All you gals can make me an honorary NANA to your little ones.....

*I have lots of experience*

haha, they wanted to be sure eh? ^

having a baby right now would ruin my life and my eternal happiness because i am trying to escape this job. if i could very unwisely muster the courage to leave this place and have the kid, that would be great.

I don't think I have to worry about any suprises.....LOL

I am quite content being grandma to any new babies that may come about here.......HAHA

All you gals can make me an honorary NANA to your little ones.....

*I have lots of experience*

I'll take you up on that offer..you can be my baby's ENA nana.

cavemen and women had babys, im sure the only thing they could eat was fish and animals. and leaves. And they had plenty of babys. I dont really see the big deal in fish, and cheese and stuff? And ive known people to drink wine when they are pregnant. And babys turn out fine.

Yes but now that we know the risks, why take the chance since there are other options on what to eat and of course everyone can avoid alcohol. Most pregnancy books written by doctors list the various risks if you're interested. I personally wasn't going to be satisfied with "turn out fine" if there were things I could do to increase the chances of him being better than fine (and certainly I didn't want to risk him not turning out fine just because I wasn't aware of the risks in certain foods). It sure was hard giving up soft-serve ice cream/tasti delite (the machine could be unclean and pass on listeria, which is very dangerous to the fetus, and pregnant women are far more vulnerable to listeria issues than others).

I'm sorry guys..but I can't help but giggle..just a little bit.

curious, that's true..I never thought about that. *scratches head*

if your already taking action to keep your baby healthy, and the fact that your worried about it just means your going to be a very caring mother. This baby is lucky!

Im just curious, how come you cant eat fish or cheese? or take vitamins?

Archived