Ladies what Cologne do you guys like?

HeartBrokn

"Curve" is nice. If you must wear cologne, don't douse yourself in it. Spray it into the air and walk through the mist, so there's just a hint of it on you. Good luck!

I can second 'Curve'. I personally wear that and no joke, everytime I go out, I literally have women pressing their face against me all night to smell it. They love it. I am constantly told I smell good.

I've been hearing a lot on the discovery channel (as well as everywhere else) that we are attracted to each other's "scent" (if we're a match for it)

I believe that, because sometimes I swear to god I can smell an attractive girl, and the moment I find what I sensed, I am incredibly magnetized attracted to her more-so than any other women.

So my philosophy is "Why waste money on cologne, when my natural fragrance will drive women CRAZY!"

LoL

Of course, I'm a well groomed, clean individual. I also looove showers. My profile pic is me after a shower LOL.

So my smell is invisible (non-existent, except to those that can subconsciously sense it)

I've been hearing a lot on the discovery channel (as well as everywhere else) that we are attracted to each other's "scent" (if we're a match for it)

I believe that, because sometimes I swear to god I can smell an attractive girl, and the moment I find what I sensed, I am incredibly magnetized attracted to her more-so than any other women.

So my philosophy is "Why waste money on cologne, when my natural fragrance will drive women CRAZY!"

LoL

Of course, I'm a well groomed, clean individual. I also looove showers. My profile pic is me after a shower LOL.

So my smell is invisible (non-existent, except to those that can subconsciously sense it)

I agree with you. I've read countless articles on this and it's the phermones that attract us to certain people. Wearing scents actually masks our natural scent and therefore, might not lead us to the partner that was intended for us by human nature. I don't wear any kinds of fragrances...I shower and my shampoo and body wash leave a slight smell which I think is perfect. No need to mask my natural body scent.

p.s. I of course, wear deodorant

Archived