Ok this kinda long but i need to sum up everything thats gone on in the past year, and would like to know if u think i did things right and if u were this girl would u have gotten the message cuz i dont know if she has, or just does not feel the same about me. I need to put this to rest. thanks.

This girl who i been talking to, came to me and was like my hands are cold and held them out to me, i took her hands in mine and rubbed them slowy and looked her in the eyes, she looked back at mine , but the way she looked back at me made me want to melt its like her eyes were smiling at me it was such a heated moment. This is what got me fallin for her , shes so gorgeus and with a GREAT personality.

Anyways i wanted to show her i was intrested , so we talked and such skipped class just so we could talk we got real close and such. Christmas came around and i bought her a massive teddy bear, and she was in love with it and said she was going to name it after me. SHe cuddled with it in class and continually looked at me smiling. Valentines day, i got her another MASSIVE bear and chocolates, and roses. In class she walked up behind me and whisperd in my ear she said "thank u" softly with kind of a sexual tone. I turned my head and i was going to hug her but i notcied she was still very close she was also leaning in. In my head i was thinkin shew wanted to be kissed but i didnt know what do so i just smiled and turned around again. Anyways her birthday is coming up soon, and we are about to graduate, im plannin on getting her a kitten and tying a note to its neck with this sentence on a card. " its not my fault i fell in love, U tripped me" im skared to lose her, cause i think she thinks i wasnt intrested in her so now i want to make SURE SHE KNOWS im like in love with her.

If u were a girl, and a guy did this stuff for u What would YOU think

and also do u think that the kitten is a good idea. Her kitty died and she was very sad about it so that is why im getting her a kitten.

Thanks for reading this looong post and any feedback would be great!.

im a shy guy and i dont have the courage to flat out tell her how i feel , so i hoped to give her the message through stuff, and i dont know if that was a good idea.

Ok well as a girl.......all those signs would definatley mean that ur interested in her...BUT if u still havent kissed her or made a move...she could just be thinking that ur a reaaaaaaallly nice guy and like her as a friend. So i think ur ganna just have to make a move on her!!! and give her a kiss