Ejaculate taste?

Sam _

I'm a bit curious about how the taste changes. I keep hearing that diet affects the taste of ejaculate but I was curious what the time frame is. Cuz I don't eat healthy, I eat a lot of microwavable stuff. Been a while since I really had any vegetables and rarely eat fruit. On top of that, I eat a lot of junk food and barely any water (I drink a lot of soda instead).

What would the time frame be from the time I eat what I need to in order to make it sweet to the amount of time I get oral? Obviously this is curiosity and more hypothetical since I assume oral is more of a spontanious thing lol.

lol, i never got what they meant with asparagus? what does it do to the taste or smell? *afraid to know*

i know alot of herbs also make you (and women) not taste as great. Garlic, onions, meats, etc.

Asparagus is actually bad for urine. It makes it a lot stronger than usual. I assume it affects the semen just as well.

This reminds me of the thread whether men ever tasted their own creation before. Apparently everyone who denies it is lying lol

I never really paid attention to the taste of my product, but if the flavor of breast milk changes with what you eat, then i don't see why this would be out of the question...

Pineapples... goin on my shopping list asap...

Asparagus - no longer my fav vegetable

I've been to more wine tastings than Napa Valley hosts, so believe me

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OL

yeah i dont think you can taste your own though.

mine smells like bleach, but has nothing for a taste.

yet my gf(see im not gay) says it tastes salty. weird.

I'm not gay and I have taste the flavor of my on. usually through a kiss after the act.

I have to disagree with the coke making it taste bad. My girlfriend and I love coke. (we are trying to drink less) but when we do she still taste so delicious. way better than my ex who never would drink soda.

I guess each girl has its own flavor.

Archived