Does size really matter?

Vintersjel

Oy, guys, average (mean) is all of the lengths added together divided by the total number of penises. What divides the total male population in half is the median, the middle measurement (or in the case of an even number of penises, the two middle measurements).

Correct madam. And what that 'Dr' poster is saying makes no sense lol.

Regardless, in the case of penises, what people probably want to see is a distribution. If the average is 6'' because there are tons of 4 inchers and a couple 20 inchers, the mean is kind of worthless. Turns out it is a normal distribution with the most significant percentage being around 6'' -- so outliers are not really a big issue.

So basically, if you were to see 10 guys naked, 7 of then would be in the 5-6.5'' range. Which is what really matters. The average in this case does happen to match up. Average can be misleading though.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Correct madam. And what that 'Dr' poster is saying makes no sense lol.

Regardless, in the case of penises, what people probably want to see is a distribution. If the average is 6'' because there are tons of 4 inchers and a couple 20 inchers, the mean is kind of worthless. Turns out it is a normal distribution with the most significant percentage being around 6'' -- so outliers are not really a big issue.

So basically, if you were to see 10 guys naked, 7 of then would be in the 5-6.5'' range. Which is what really matters. The average in this case does happen to match up. Average can be misleading though.

LOL!! so what's really to be concerned about is what the standard deviation of penis size is

I want to know the p value of that distribution.

Seriously though, since hardly any man will significantly alter the size he has it is fixed. That fact alone makes any discussion of size moot. It doesn't matter if what any man has is better than what any other man has, it's not like they are going to trade!

I want to know the p value of that distribution.

Seriously though, since hardly any man will significantly alter the size he has it is fixed. That fact alone makes any discussion of size moot. It doesn't matter if what any man has is better than what any other man has, it's not like they are going to trade!

Oh we do, just like POKEMANZ!

i dont think size matters if they dont no what there doing an extra few inches wont help the situation

and i have apartner who is 9 1/2 and i agree with ahandicap there are disadvantages

and advantages the 1st time i slept with him it really really hurt and still there will just be random times where i just cant do it

but then times we take it more slowly at 1st its amazing

he is also very caring lover and is alot more intrested in me having a good time than him

so if he was smaller and kept that it wouldnt bother me

Mandingo is a massive, magestic ebon penis with a human life support system attached.

As big as he is, I think he's less than 10" (measured accross the top). The reality is that a 9" penis is huge, and 10"+ is mostly the stuff of fantasy.

Hex, you know this from LPSG - how many confirmed 10" penises are there on that site? AFAIK, none. And if a site devoted to large penises, with many thousands of members who love to show off their genitals, can't produce a verifiable 10" penis, I think it's safe to assume that these are very, very rare. To the point that claims of such large size should be treated with a high degree of skepticism.

This myth of 10, 11, 12", and overestimation of larger than average size penises make women who date an average-sized guy think they are missing out on a lot. And makes the average sized guy think he is smaller than average.

As big as he is, I think he's less than 10" (measured accross the top). The reality is that a 9" penis is huge, and 10"+ is mostly the stuff of fantasy.

Hex, you know this from LPSG - how many confirmed 10" penises are there on that site? AFAIK, none. And if a site devoted to large penises, with many thousands of members who love to show off their genitals, can't produce a verifiable 10" penis, I think it's safe to assume that these are very, very rare. To the point that claims of such large size should be treated with a high degree of skepticism.

Still the only person I can think of is Jonah Falcon.

The average person can't tell actual measurments just by looking. If they could, there wouldn't be a need for height markers at convenience store doorways to identify the height of robbers. So that's why I call bs on the 2 posters who claim 9inchers. Show me the tape measurer and I might believe you.

Archived