Does size really matter?

Vintersjel

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I had 7.5" a couple weeks ago. That was to big. So yes, that's a big number.

Would it have been better if I said i'd like to be 6"?

Of course vaginas are not all the same, but it was just that above average sounds better than average or small.

Tho 6" would be fine too. Or even like 5 and a half. haha

He looks to be over 10".

No way.

It's slighly above above average and I think that would be a good thing.

If you think 7" is only slightly above average, I suggest you look up at studies on this matter that are not hugely biased. A true 7" penis, measured accross the top, is probably in the top 10%.

but you've been reading a 13-page thread that pretty much collectively says bigger doesn't mean better and that average is preferred.

i'll never understand the mentality of this.

hers, this is one of those things you absolutely, positively need a penis to understand. There are guys on LPSG with 8" penises who wish they were 9".

What do you mean when you measure "accross the top"?

Place ruler or tape measure on top of the penis and measure and do so without pressing the ruler into the skin/pubic bone. Measuring from the side or from underneath can give you much more variable measures. Variable measures = exaggerated measures when it comes to penis size.

If all the women here who claim their bf's are 7 or 8 or 9" did this, I'm pretty sure they would all find that their/his claimed measurement is exaggerated. And you may find that your bf insists that you measure from the side.

No way.[/QUOTe]

It sure the heck looks it. lmao

If you think 7" is only slightly above average, I suggest you look up at studies on this matter that are not hugely biased. A true 7" penis, measured accross the top, is probably in the top 10%.

I figured that above average was about 6.5 to 7.5.

There are guys on LPSG with 8" penises who wish they were 9".

Those guys are stupid.

Those guys wanna go deer hunting with an elephant gun.

You mean like bending the ruler/tape measurer to touch the tip of it, like it curves over? Wouldn't that add extra length? I'M confused. My FWB we measured from tip to skin without pressing.

Sure, if it curves a lot, use a flexible tape measure and let it curve along the top of the shaft. But don't curve it along the head to the tip, just read off the number where the tip lines up with the tape.

I figured that above average was about 6.5 to 7.5.

That is above average, but 7.5" is way above average. Probably 95th percentile. Average is 5-5.5". 7" is 1.5-2" longer than average. That's huge.

It's sad that guys would rather have something between their legs to brag about its appearance than please their partner with.

Indeed. The height of stupidity.

I consider myself a reasonably intelligent man. Yet if I could trade my penis, which is already bigger than average and requires Magnums, for a 9" penis, even if it meant I could physically have sex with fewer women b/c many couldn't take it . . . I'd do it in a heartbeat. :splat:

Don't ask me to explain it. It just is.

Ok but I need you to explain it. If you don't, I'll never understand. I need to.

Why do you need to understand? Why isn't simply being aware of this sufficient?

There are lots of female traits that I don't really understand, but I'm aware of them, and that's good enough. For example, why do women prefer perfectly useless gifts over practical ones??? Been puzzling over that since I started dating. Two decades later, I still don't get it, but it is what it is, and I try my best to adhere to it.

B/c I'd like to understand what guys intend to do with monster penises that won't satisfy a woman b/c as a woman, I'd like to be sexually satisfied and I'd rather a man I'm with take pride in that rather than in his johnson.

Oh and all women don't prefer useless gifts over practical. That's a huge generalization.

It looks more pleasing to the eye to some, and I can go deeper.

O....and obviously from my other posts....this is coming from a virgin.

So that might be why. Dunno.

But deeper with a longer penis doesn't always feel nice. In fact, it often hurts. As is the whole concept of this thread.

But deeper with a longer penis doesn't always feel nice. In fact, it often hurts. As is the whole concept of this thread.

Well....I wasn't talking about a monster one that would obliterate a girls uterus. I was just talking about a decent sized one.

O....and one with decent girth too.

Archived