Does size really matter?

Vintersjel

B/c I'd like to understand what guys intend to do with monster penises that won't satisfy a woman b/c as a woman, I'd like to be sexually satisfied and I'd rather a man I'm with take pride in that rather than in his johnson.

I guess deep down, guys tend to believe that bigger is better, despite protests to the contrary. Plus, most guys want to be the biggest his wife or gf has been with, and the bigger you are, the better the odds that that will be true.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok that's understandable but when does a man stop focusing on that and start focusing on what's more pleasing? Or can both live harmoniously?

Oh, I don't think guys are focusing on their penis size to the exclusion of focusing on pleasuring a woman. After all, there's not much a guy can do about his size, and there is plenty a guy can do to become a better lover.

Ok now it all makes sense. For some reason I had it in my head that guys obsess about their penis size to the point where pleasure takes a back seat.

So going bback to what diabolik said about wanting to know he's the biggest she's ever had, should I just gasp at the site at every new penis I see and say he was the biggest one I ever had (like I did with my current FWB, but in that case it was true)?

Ok everyone go youtube the video of the penis song from the movie "the sweetest thing".

So going bback to what diabolik said about wanting to know he's the biggest she's ever had, should I just gasp at the site at every new penis I see and say he was the biggest one I ever had (like I did with my current FWB, but in that case it was true)?

Yes! We love girls gasping at the sight of it!

Jonny, I'm not talking about only if a guy asks, I'm talking about just go ahead and tell him without him asking.

Like the penis song in the sweetest thing, selma blair is telling them that she had sex the night before. They asked how girth was. She said average-ish and then they asked what she told him. It turned into a song about penii--"you're too big to fit in here (vagina), too big to fit in here (mouth), too big to fit in here (butt)". It goes on t say you tell guys their penii needs its own zip codes. Yeah.

Jonny, I'm not talking about only if a guy asks, I'm talking about just go ahead and tell him without him asking.

Like the penis song in the sweetest thing, selma blair is telling them that she had sex the night before. They asked how girth was. She said average-ish and then they asked what she told him. It turned into a song about penii--"you're too big to fit in here (vagina), too big to fit in here (mouth), too big to fit in here (butt)". It goes on t say you tell guys their penii needs its own zip codes. Yeah.

She shouldn't unless the guy is a good size.

If a girl told me that, I probably wouldn't believe it.

I've gasped at just 2 penises in my life. Dude a couple weeks ago who gave me great but sometimes painful sex, and a one-nighter about a year ago who the sex was bad with b/c he didn't get completely hard, even as he was coming. But dude a couple weeks ago it wasn't great b/c of its size...it was great b/c he listened to what I wanted and made sure he knew what to do.

I've gasped at just 2 penises in my life. Dude a couple weeks ago who gave me great but sometimes painful sex, and a one-nighter about a year ago who the sex was bad with b/c he didn't get completely hard, even as he was coming. But dude a couple weeks ago it wasn't great b/c of its size...it was great b/c he listened to what I wanted and made sure he knew what to do.

Painful sex doesn't sound good at all.

Maybe it's because i'm a guy and will never have something in me. But I don't get how a chick could enjoy sex that would hurt.

I would never want to cause any pain to a girl.

That would just freak me out.

I'd never want to be big enough to cause any pain.

But then again.....small doesn't hurt. So I have nothing to worry about there. haha

it's not painful as in i want to cry. it's more...pressure. pressure somewhere it shoudln't be. all i have to do is change the way i'm positioned, even by a half an inch, and i'm ok, but still, when you want just a good pounding (which often is all i really want), and you can't get a good pounding b/c it's jabbing your insides, it's not the best.

it's not painful as in i want to cry. it's more...pressure. pressure somewhere it shoudln't be. all i have to do is change the way i'm positioned, even by a half an inch, and i'm ok, but still, when you want just a good pounding (which often is all i really want), and you can't get a good pounding b/c it's jabbing your insides, it's not the best.

Well.....I guess bigger is bad for pounding.

Unless she's a freak that's into pain.

I would just feel wrong doing something that was painful at all.

Besides a butt slap.

I think the need to be bigger, even if you're already big, is so you dont have limitations.

Face it there are some size queens out there and if you're big you could always not go in all the way for the girls who prefer smaller and go in all way for those size queens.

Whereas if you were small/average you couldn't please a size queen. But you could get the girls who aren't.

This way you have no limitations and won't ever be embarassed when a woman says you aren't enough.

I think the need to be bigger, even if you're already big, is so you dont have limitations.

Face it there are some size queens out there and if you're big you could always not go in all the way for the girls who prefer smaller and go in all way for those size queens.

Whereas if you were small/average you couldn't please a size queen. But you could get the girls who aren't.

This way you have no limitations and won't ever be embarassed when a woman says you aren't enough.

Yea....but it's not like you can walk up to someone and ask them what size you like to avoid meeting the size queens.

If I could, then i'd want chicks with shallow vaginas to wear shirts that say so.

Ok that's understandable but when does a man stop focusing on that and start focusing on what's more pleasing? Or can both live harmoniously?

It's society and male attitudes which perpetuate this thing.

and no, it's not a cop-out argument. i think in contemporary society there is more stress on size, which probably didn't exist as much decades ago. In popular culture now, which is more sexualised than before, i guess there is more openness about sex which leads to talk of size. another thing is that guys will be guys, and use our * * * * size as a symbol of our male worth, so to speak.

it's similar, in a way, to women and breast size. Women perhaps don't berate other women for being less-endowed (as men may joke about other less-endowed guys), but one reason smaller breasted women get implants is since being an A-cup makes them feel less womanly than a C or D-cup.

Waiting on hex to step in to answer that one...

A gay friend of mine said big is too painful for him too. I mean, it's the butt...it's more fragile than a vagina. But he's always talking about how he wants a man with a big penis. I'm not sure exactly what many gay guys feel about large penii but I'd imagine it hurts more or just as bad.

I shared this once, and I admit, this is only my personal experience, but...

Small ones are more painful because they're noticably firmer and don't really "move" with the colon, but rather move the colon. Ouch.

Larger ones (within reason) are more pliant and move with the colon, and therefore feel better.

Just my FYI =)

Hers, i saw that you said u don't get our obsession with size.

The leading evolutional and sociological book on the market - Chimpanzee Politics - SEX AND POWER amongst apes.

And what meets those evolutional drives in our culture??? Having a large penis, it must feel like your killing two birds with one stone lol and that's why it is sooo important. The other things like status, wealth etc are always going to be secondary to penis size.

It explains why men with micro penises, have really high suicide rates.

Archived