Does size really matter?

Vintersjel

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm 16 inches long and 3 inches thick. I wish I were a bit bigger...My GF cannot take half of me and she bleeds everytime we have sex. But I cannot help but feel little still. She has 200 orgasms every sexual encounter and she cannot walk for a week afterwards. She tells me im the best shes ever had but I still feel small.

I won't feel content until I feel stomach acid on the head of my penis.

I'm 16 inches long and 3 inches thick. I wish I were a bit bigger...My GF cannot take half of me and she bleeds everytime we have sex. But I cannot help but feel little still. She has 200 orgasms every sexual encounter and she cannot walk for a week afterwards. She tells me im the best shes ever had but I still feel small.

I won't feel content until I feel stomach acid on the head of my penis.

It would suck to really be that big.

I'd rather be my size than 16 inches.

I just want to chime in and say women preferring a bigger penis is NOT the same as a guy preferring a woman with bigger breasts. Breasts are interesting, but sex isn't squeezing breasts or licking nipples (although those go along with sex). It's the penis entering the vagina. Also, another difference is a woman can get breast implants if she really wants bigger breasts. If a guy isn't well-endowed, he's kinda screwed. It's not fair to be critical of guys who are on the smaller side. that's like someone looking down on you for your height, whatever it might be. You're kinda stuck with it, while weight can be lost, breasts can be augmented, hair can be dyed, clothes can be changed, glasses can be replaced with contacts, and so on.

I just want to chime in and say women preferring a bigger penis is NOT the same as a guy preferring a woman with bigger breasts. Breasts are interesting, but sex isn't squeezing breasts or licking nipples (although those go along with sex). It's the penis entering the vagina. Also, another difference is a woman can get breast implants if she really wants bigger breasts. If a guy isn't well-endowed, he's kinda screwed. It's not fair to be critical of guys who are on the smaller side. that's like someone looking down on you for your height, whatever it might be. You're kinda stuck with it, while weight can be lost, breasts can be augmented, hair can be dyed, clothes can be changed, glasses can be replaced with contacts, and so on.

I agree.

There is no real comparison between boobs and penises when it comes to size.

I agree.

There is no real comparison between boobs and penises when it comes to size.

Well big boobs add a psychological effect(especially to a boob lover). Similar to how a big penis adds a psychological effect. A big penis is not needed to get a woman off. Just like big boobs are not needed to get a man off.

Well big boobs add a psychological effect(especially to a boob lover). Similar to how a big penis adds a psychological effect. A big penis is not needed to get a woman off. Just like big boobs are not needed to get a man off.

It's not the same.

Boobs are just for looks.

Yes, they can be played with, but there for looks.

Penises are for sex. So there is no comparison.

Archived