Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I hope you know what you are doing, I hope it's worth it to you. For you never know how much damage you caused by your actions, how many people, you say you love that you are hurting. If you don't wish to be with me....I've got it, but why drag in everyone else, why our children? Is nothing sacred to you? I am not going to roll over and play dead. I have only begun to awaken.

I still miss you and love you like crazy. I'm keeping busy, joining groups, teams, hanging out with friends. I'm doing this for me, but still hoping you'll come to your senses and come back. I know you aren't out looking for other girls, I know you're enjoying your freedom right now with your friends. But at the end of the night, your friends don't kiss you good night or tell you how amazing you are. I miss you so much.

We had an incredible relationship, and our problems were so miniscule and fixable if we had communicated better. Stepping back and looking from the outside gave me the opportunity to see the errors we both made. It's fixable, we are fixable.

However, you still said good bye. You still broke up with me. Seeing you every week has made me stronger and broken me down at the same time. Now that our weekly games are over, I don't know what to expect. You keep texting me here and there, it keeps my hope up. I hope you stop. I am open to a second chance but also know that you are the only one who can make that decision, and space and time are the only way that will happen. I have to assume you aren't coming back, but I hope you do.

How the hell did you get my new number?

I was doing so well... And here I was enjoying my day with my friends, only for me to receive a message from you... "How is it going?".

Coming from a person who swore that there's nothing left to talk about, and that we'll never become friends, who deleted me from skype and all other social networks - WTH is this shizz?

Don't. Just don't. Don't come around prancing like nothing happened. Don't talk as if you just woke up and forgot about anything. Coz I sure as heck am remembering every single insult you and your new girlfriend threw at me. Talk to her. Coz I don't want to create any drama, especially with an aggressive female teenager like her.

Leave me alone and don't contact me ever again. I don't want to stroke your ego even with a God darn 20 foot totem pole.

At times I am jealous of you. You are a popular, sociable guy. People generally like you. It hurts that you still live in Scotland with people we both know. It hurts that you are still involved in their lives and I am not. I guess I feel like the failure here? Like it was just me? You are going to go from strength to strength and I will flounder. It's such an unfair comparison as we each have our own goals. I could never be as popular or as gifted as you. I am jealous and upset by your friendship with B. He is not a possession but he was the one thing I had retained from Scotland. I wish I felt nothing for you. I really wish I did. I don't though. I'm jealous of you. Eugh. That is really very childish.

I'm from Asia Pacific. I am proud to say the second girl of my life was an important route to a better me. Both of us have flaws , big struggles ending up having to get more answers from friends she knew that's linked to my network.

I know you don't want the word of wait. If I'm deserving, you said I would be a friend again depending on your courage. You may have been too fresh despite 20s. You get your freedom but you pledged that you won't find any guy and expect for this 1~2 months after break moments. Your classy, picky and I know your type. Who knows what your up to now? You said your heart is closed. God bless your healing. May it be fast. You almost had your life off because of overdose beer. You should learn to appreciate. I'm panicking because of all those one years experience together.

Maybe I can look through it someday. You must stand strong. I have cried once in a while all because you gave me a proper light of hope.

I know that if I wait you will call me. I know that you are needing validation now, needing to feel what it's like to be you, without a her of any consequence. I think you think I'm consequential. maybe that's my ego. but it is also what you describe.

now I must leave you alone so you can do your thing.

what is creepy is how I can feel you here. I can feel you watching football. I can feel myself tooling around in the kitchen. I haven't felt like that since... Steve in high school I think. Let me just say this out loud to nobody: it is as if I have fallen in love with you, and I remind myself that a crush and love create the same brain chemicals. I remind myself that we are not going out even. I wonder how much like N are you; is my judgment wrong? I keep looking, and I am chatting with someone who seeks more.. like a grown up? you naked your wife to Jean from her, then you blew past her.

I guess this is my chance to say all the things I wanted to say to you but couldn’t. I hate that it was so awful and forced when we tried talking, I miss the way we could talk to each other so freely as friends in the days before everything. I want to tell you that I’m really happy for you, and proud of you. You are doing the things you said you needed to do when you left, and I can see you are really making positive changes. You don’t recognise it, but what you are doing isn’t easy. You too often focus on the negative, and disregard the praise. But remember, you’ve gone from failing university to turning it around to be passing on an increased course load. Yes you delayed going to university and worked first, yes you had a couple of years of failing and were nearly kicked out and had to petition to keep your place. Yes you are years behind where you wanted to be. But you’ve turned it around, you’ve identified your shortcomings and fixed them. Don’t underestimate how big a thing that is. I know your dream is to finish this double degree, and I know that you are fighting to do it, and improving every semester. And for that I am happy and proud for you. It is not easy to identify your faults and fix them. Be proud that you did. Many people take till much later in life to get there. I hope your life continues on this upward trajectory, and that while you may stumble along the way, it will all come together in the end.

I should have left you when I saw the red flags. I should have enjoyed the passion and fun of our initial fling and called it quits. Instead, I let you destroy not only our marriage, family and my heart- I find myself unable to trust ANYONE now. You've destroyed all faith I had I the idea of love. I don't want to have to explain to my daughter that sex and drugs were more important than being a mother to you. I wish I could just erase everything about you from my life. I wouldn't wish the emotions I feel right now on anyone.

So, so sad today. Waiting for the tears to come. I'm trying to battle them away, but they always get the better of me in the end. This week will be so, so hard. This is around the time that you always come back. I know you wont be coming back this time. This is it, the end. And, even if you did come back, I wouldn't talk to you. You abused me. You don't deserve me. But, I'm still consumed in sadness today, and still want to be close to you, I want to feel you hold me again, and I still want you back. So confusing.

So many conflicting emotions. black, white, love, pain, hatred, manipulation, control. But, you've finally let me go.

I had the time of my life with you. I saw beautiful things and it shows in the photos I took, I was inspired. I look at them and think I was happy but know in the moment I wasn't fully or didn't know it. You're so distant. No photos of us together. Why?

I like to keep all that in a little bubble and not think of it being tainted by the thought of you doing those things with someone else. I thought it was special.

I wanted it to always be you and I travelling, going on adventures together. Why couldn't you see it. Why wasn't it enough.

Stop. Just stop it.

Stop sending me messages and calling me, asking about my health.

Please. The last thing I need now is for you to patronize about my health, and to know about my well-being.

The last time we talked, I told you about it. And you deleted all our means of contact... Now that I don't want anything to do with you, you just want to know everything about my health?

You even added me again on skype just to call or ask the same question. Please. I don't want any of your breadcrumbs anymore. You've said it yourself before. There's nothing to talk about ever again. If this is you trying to tone down your guilt or showcasing your false sense of thoughtfulness, it's not working.

Don't spam or troll my inbox. Don't call me or pm me on skype. I'm not answering your phone calls. You won't hear a thing or an explanation, so don't ever ask again why I'm ignoring you.

I'm changing my number tomorrow again. I'm not going to be online on that skype account, . And I sincerely hope I don't hear from you EVER again.

I feel that my relationship with you has influenced my questionable choices in men since our BU. What an impact you have had to my life. Both in a good and bad way. It's been 2 years now and of course I am ok mostly but deep down I am jaded. I don't know how to believe again and I feel bored to try even. Like, what's the friggin point. Anyone that excites me is problematic so what's the point. Anyone that's a decent guy is also timid and not sexy so where can I go with that.

Your messages are random and I hate the comfort you feel towards me to even send them because I don't feel comfort with you. I hate what happened between us, more often than not I struggle to find the love and I wish I could. It's disappointment above all, deep disappointment.

I guess the fact you are not in a relationship either (from what I know at least) kinda shows how much this screwed with your head too. If I know you a little I think you are disappointed too. But you brush it off more than me. You can easily find a nice woman with big boobs. I know women will fall for you easily. Did I tell you I struggle to meet someone? Yeah I do. You wouldn't think because you think I am pretty and smart and inspirational. But guess what, times were sh*t and I have put on weight since you last saw me and my soul is more tired, something permeated that optimism I had about love. So yeah, who is cool now ha? You do win this one.

Why I am even still talking to you makes little sense. Your hurt me. You need help. Right now I'm scared about th future- I have to get myself well and don't know if I can. I wish you weren't so messed up. I just want to be healthy and stand on my own two feet. I want to love me and not ever settle. I want to be happy alone.

Classic

I wrote here because I noticed you hadnt called me.

But you called me three times on my cell and twice at work.

Yesterday.

I just now noticed the missed call report.

Still, I have to remember that what I want from you, right now, is exactly what you are giving me: connection, not friends, not lovers. I dont want to be friend zoned and I dont want to fall until you are ready to receive me, which you are not and may never be.

And guess what, you were trying to connect with me. Yay.

Maybe you should have been honest with me: and yourself. You should have told me that the friends around the block are other women that you are sleeping with. Am I a petrol stop? Do you fancy yourself a go-hogger? You don't deserve the time of day from me: but you are so darned sexy in your own way. I will struggle finding a way to forget about you. I don't need someone who has grand spit game only to hurt me. I deserve someone who likes me for me. So go about your business: lie about who you are visiting: try and convince yourself that you need constant shagging to find yourself. I want none of it: or the fear of whatever STD that comes along with it. You might think these other chickies are clean, but at the rate you are passing thru them, can you really keep count of who these slugs have been with? I didn't think so.

It's funny, when I look at the newest picture of you, and compare it to a picture of my other ex..the guys I pick. Almost the same expression, carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders. Uncanny. I've never seen you like this, but I totally understand. You are going through a lot right now, and you will be for a while.

Ok, we talked three times today. It is SO clear you like me and SO clear you are not ready for me and we are working hard to maintain that middle distance between friends and not friends.

I promise, I will have more faith.

And I will continue to post here to keep me from talking to you too much.

Several years from now, I will have to announce to ENA what has come of this: friend zone, nuclear disaster, or blissful partnership? We are 100% in the friendzone camp, except for the part of me that feels the mutual attraction. But I quickly flip to FZ when I envision how lost you are right now and how you may never be what I am looking for.

Thanks for being my friend. I enjoyed it today.