Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I am realizing that one of the reasons I have been so angry is because I held you to such a high standard; thought so much of you. What a bitter pill it's been for me to have to realize and accept the truth...you aren't who you said you were, at all. That person does not exist. That person was a mirage, a fantasy that you pretend to be to yourself and others. But the truth is a much sadder and weaker person. A person who has no moral compass. It's all a sham. And I bought into it, just like you do. No longer. And it makes me sad. That fantasy you person was a truly lovely being; someone I loved so much. But the real person..well...that person is just...lost. You often asked if I would like the "real" you if it was revealed. I can say now..I pity that person. You lie to yourself (and thus everyone else) constantly. But the pity does not excuse your choices and completely selfish and irresponsible actions. You've hurt a lot of people with your fantasy lens that allows you to do whatever you want--whenever you want--all justified by your terrible "pain" and non stop issues. The thing is--You hurt me. And I am pretty sure, it hasnt dawned on you - even yet. I am pretty sure - you are doing what you always do...thinking about...You.

ah....well. As much as I resent you sometimes I still miss you. I hate weekends. I know you're out having fun with your new guy. It's a tragedy we couldn't make things work. I wish you would have let me know how you were feeling. I feel you did really...for a few years. I'm sorry I didn't really listen. I didn't know love had a time limit. I didn't know marriage had a time limit. I guess for some it may. Those who don't love maybe? Sorry you kept having to tell people "same ol' ****"... It's an odd feeling being relieved to be away from your negativity but also to be kept away from your sweet touch. Why did you have to be so back and fourth? I would have bought that ring years ago. Well, I hope you get what you wanted. A loveless marriage bound by manipulation and constant control. Poor guy. Maybe he'll tell you to go kick rocks. I would be ecstatic. I would hope then you would come back to me so I could tell you I'm fine without you.

So my emotions always waver but today I just hate you...

I don't ever want to forget the hell you put me through!

you are a HORRIBLE person you USED me and hurt me and abused me...I seriously hate your guts...

You know what I needed from you and never gave it to me,

you were a HORRIBLE partner...NO help at ALL.......

I seriously hate you and I hope God gives you all the revenge HE can for me....

Memories don't change even when people do. Late night/early morning thoughts so they are kind of jumbled. I've wanted to text you SO much latley. I had to stop myself a few times. I don't know if not saying anything is the right thing, or if saying nothing is. I really don't know. I just don't want to look crazy or some form of desperate or pathetic that you may associate with me speaking my mind. But at the same time it shouldn't matter because I really SHOULD burn a bridge with you once and for all. Like really, burn down, no going back, road is closed forever. At the same time the thought of that gives me anxiety. But its like COME ON its 3 years later right now. 3 years. 3 years of my life that I've spent going back and forth. I hate it. I wish I could go back to the first time you contacted me after we broke up and IGNORE YOU. Better yet change my number before that this way I never would have heard from you again. Yeah, well if we're giving out wishes I wish I never met you to begin with...

This thing just isn't healthy and makes no sense. You can't keep coming and going from my life like its a freaking revolving door. It's not. But its my fault because I let you think you can do that. Maybe I should just say that once and for all, but it doesn't seem to ever be a 'once and for all' when it comes to us. But its just so friggin twisted to keep coming back into my life in random spurts. Its not fair or right. And I HATE myself for letting you. Every friggin time. Why am I so stupid?? The even more twisted thing is when you're in my life it isn't even GOOD. I spend so much time missing having you in my life, then when you're there I'm like 'Why did I miss this??' I guess because I THINK Im missing you as a person but I'm not. I'm really not. I'm missing you as a memory, us as a memory more specificly. These past few times its been platonic, or some weird form of platonic. But what I miss is our past love, and that is dead. Gone, never coming back. Just UGH I wanna scream for a million years!!

But you keep misleading me. You did this time, told me you weren't over us, hinted you still loved me. What the Hell was that even about? Then you treat me like a friend- not even. This isn't even a friendship because then I don't even hear from you for weeks after seeing you. Nothing. How is that even a friendship? Its like you do a 180 on me again. I should be used to it by now- I am. But it still kills me because I don't understand. Its like if you're gonna do that WHY even bother? Just leave me be in my own life. Instead you want me to be some weird form of an extended family member. Its so friggin twisted!!!! I don't even feel like an ex at this point. Your family calls me family. In my head I want to scream 'Isn't this weird to ANYONE but me?????' like Ugh I can't. You want me to be this weird sometimes friend- like a weird on again off again extended family member type person. SOOO bizarre!

This has gotta be it this time. Its gotta. Like I can't do this anymore. And its driving me friggin nuts because I want to just say this. But then part of me thinks silence speaks louder. Just no word, no nothing. If and when you say anything to me again just don't say anything. I don't know. Your birthday is next week. Not gonna say anything. I'm trying so hard to keep quiet because I think I'm at a place where I'm okay and I can deal right now, though I am upset on the inside but I can contain it, but I think if I open that can of worms its gonna make me feel worse and be harder for me to move past again and set me back. But at the same time keeping it inside is killing me. I think I should burn the bride once and for all. But it really makes to think about doing that because STILL...STILL deep down inside I don't want this to be the end. After all this, at this point I should really really realize this is never ever going to go anywhere. But that tiny bit doesn't stop it from letting go. What is WRONG with me? Jesus....Its like ripping off a bandaid. I should just do it, burn that bridge and MOVE ON...

Ok so its been 6 weeks today. 6 weeks that we last saw each other and 6 weeks since i have heard from you. I sent you a email saying to get in touch but you never answered. I knew you were ill but thought i could help you but i cant can I? Because you are stuck in grief. You got divorced from your wife 13 years ago but still want to know why?!! She has moved on and is getting married again. You said that she doesnt even answer your txt messages. Why should she? Its been 13 years for god sake. There is no reason for her to keep in contact with you unless she wanted too. She has moved on. You are living in the past. It was unfair of you to get get involved with me. You sent me so many txt messages saying i love you i love you but now that i am returning to the person that i was before i met you i can see that you were trying to convince yourself that you did.

You are 56 years old. Please get some help or you will end up a sad lonely old man. And that pains me because i wish you no ill feeling. I wish you happiness and contentment only.

To lose someone you love and know that they are still alive is one of the most painful things anyone of us can go through. I know because i am going through it right now but after 6 weeks of NC i am beginning to heal but for you to still be in that state after 13 years? Well i cant imagine how you are handling it except to say maybe you have shut down? Built a wall so thick around your feelings that not even you can bash it down. Oh sometimes maybe a little bit of cement falls away to let the sunshine in and maybe i was that sunshine for 8 months but the wall is always waiting to be repaired.

I am so tempted to build a wall too but i am not going too because i want to be loved cuddled and desired because i deserve all those things and more and so do you. But you have to get professional help or else the pattern will just keep repeating itself and you will do it all over again with someone else.

I think i will love you always but there is so much room left in my heart for more love from someone else.

xx

I've been wondering if you have been thinking about me as much as I have been thinking about you. I wonder while you're lying with your current bf who is clearly beneath you, if you reminiscence about the times when we would just talk and laugh for hours before getting out of bed.

If you called me right now and said you wanted me to take you back, I would do it in a heartbeat and I would be thrilled to do so. I would do everything in my power to make up for all the shortcomings in the past and be the best partner that you and your kids deserve.

I'd like to think those impersonal distant texts are just a defense mechanism to shield yourself from the strong feelings you still have for me. Deep down you WANT to be with me, but you feel compelled to stay with him because you promised to give him an earnest effort even though just a month ago you were telling me how much of a failure at life at was and said you were too good for him. I practically threw you into this guy's arms and I think we both know you are just settling with him. The dude is almost 40 years old and used to sleep on a mattress in a friend's room for crying out loud! His greatest aspiration is to work at Publix or Costco; do you really want to be with someone like THAT??

When this future train wreck of a relationship inevitably crashes and burns, give me a call.

*I am sooooo glad I did not send this to her!*

i am not over you. i love you. but i can't tell you that because it will just sink you deeper and deeper into the black hole that is your hope for an 'us.'

i won't ask you for this - but it would make me happy if you sent me a text when you got home tonight. i might wait up. but i'll be ok if you don't.

i will never hold any of this against you and i hope one day your latent anger at me (yes, you are angry, i have felt it even when you deny it) will be replaced with understanding and fond memories of the good.

I loved you so much how could you have ever taken me for granted? I wish I had never given you a chance! I spent everyday with you and gave yo everything you wanted! I gave you chance after chance to show me that you were more then just a steezy chic! I hate that I miss you, I hate that I fell in love with you, I hate that I allowed you to manipulate my emotions and my love!!!! I tried my best to be your dream guy and you didn't appreciate what you had! Everyone told me you were toxic, everyone told me just to have sex wit yo0u and leave you but I didn't! I gave you my heart and my love and that wasn't enough for you! YOu are hatefilled miserable women who tried your best to bring me down to your level but I know who I am today! So I really should thank you for sparing me a life time of misery and pain! I know I am a good guy and that I did my best to treat you like a princess!! I gave up a career for you, I gave up a job for you! I was willing to spend the rest of my life with you and you turned it around and made me look like I was the one who screwed up! Good luck with your next victim I hope he treats you like you treated me!! have a good F$#kin life! I know I will

This is going to be long... -.-

You disgust me. You were normal at the very beginning but then slowly got weird and abusive. You have horrible brown stained front teeth from not brushing/flossing regularly. You smelled. You have bad hygiene. Your sense of style is bad. You were such a f*cking assh*le and always tried to put me down. Everyone around us knew I was too good for you. You were controlling and manipulative. You told me my chest was too small (I'm a B...), told me I needed to exercise more and insinuated I had to lose weight (I weighed 122 lbs). You're not a fit person...and you don't even work out...how dare you put me down?!!! Sorry bud, but telling a girl she has a small chest is just setting yourself up for her telling you that you have a small penis (which is true in your case). You wanted my hair to be a certain way, wanted me to dress the way you wanted, didn't want me to wear any makeup (not because you thought I didn't need it but because you didn't want me look pretty in public)...you hated the fact that guys found me attractive. I remember I was dressed nicely at a diner with you and you wanted me to cover myself up with your big trenchcoat jacket. You didn't want any guys looking at me...you're controlling and abusive! If a random guy complimented me...you'd go crazy and accused me of cheating on you or "talking" to him. You're a big sulky BABY. You whined and complained all the time. If I wasn't stuck to your hip all day...you'd throw a fit or be a sulky drama queen. You're so f*cking pretentious and think you're "classy" and "cultured" because you listen to classical music and not "mainstream" stuff. You lied a lot to me about your life. You twist stories around and always act like you're the victim. You're a total conman. Now I know why your brother hates you. I'd punch you in the face as well if I had to live with you 24/7. You are a wimp. How can anyone stand you...once they know the REAL you. Whenever I got you gifts, you complained about them and nitpicked them. Who the f*ck does that??? You are so critical. When you did things for me, you later used them against me. You manipulative f*ck. I never asked you for anything and everything you did was on your own accord.

Everything about you just gives me the creeps now and I can't believe I dated you. I was your first girlfriend for a reason...because nobody else f*cking wanted you and you're GROSS. I can't believe I dove in and was that first girl to give you a chance... Your ego got so big while you were dating me. It was almost like you knew I was out of your league and knew you got something special...something you don't even deserve. You are the WORST person I have ever dated. You are NOT a man. You have no character. After we broke up, you tried to manipulate me by threatening to kill yourself if we didn't get back together. Ofc you didn't because you just did it to guilt me and make me feel sorry for you...again...a manipulation tactic... I'm glad I didn't care. I'm glad I was strong enough to leave you and cut you out of my life. You were always trying to guilt me. I don't miss you at all. When I think of you, I feel nauseated and just ANGRY! Angry that I was with someone like YOU! Wasted so much time with the likes of you. UGH! You are ugly inside and out!!!

This is my happy little dumping ground, and forgive me if anyone else is reading this, as I have been using it broadly. And it has been helpful.

Dear M, I am coming to be quite perplexed about you, which is my way of saying, I am wanting you more substantively, and possibly, liking you less. I am rather insulted I think, that you will not tell me your intentions, and I rather wish it were an age where my father and my footman would screen you at the foyer and I should in this way be protected from your attentions without having to put you off myself.

Yesterday, I think I was properly friend-like. Though you did make that gray-zone statement "we are going to have problems" and last week that reference "if we ever commute together you will need to be on time"

What? You don't even ask me out.

I DON'T GET IT. And this is what I get. You tell me nothing, you make nothing clear, I got nothing. I am not, I refuse, to try to figure you out.

And so today, I found myself wanting Js company, after our illuminating talk last night, but not taking it, but I felt I should be alone.

B, enigmatic as always. I would like to run with you soon.

And goodness gracious, I am going to have to slay a man soon. This is getting preposterous and has long surpassed all personal records except for those set while in the confines of marriage.

Maybe I take a lab rat for fun. Hmm.

I hate you

Today I did something like a big girl, I took your little hand written letters and I literally ripped them up an flushed them down the toilet

Because that is how Much I think of you

i do not respect or love you whatsoever

there are NO memories of you only sheer pure hatred towards you

I re-read our last instant messages, it always makes me so sickened and hate you even more lol!! i cannot believe what a low life sack of ...

SCUM you are!

I hope you wind up with some nasty tattooed white trash trailer trash like you deserve! you can truly lord over her like you want! find someone not good enough!

You piece of dirt down low dirt bag.

Honestly.

You are married. As her profile pic shows. Gee, not at all as your sexting complete with pic would suggest. So, you were married, what, two days? Are you on a goddamned honeymoon while sending me pictures of your dripping penis? Oh how I want to send this to her, but I will not let myself embroil myself further.

Wow.

I shut down fb because of you.

What a d.

Really.

Amazing.

Happy Birthday.

There isn't anything else to say to you, everything I needed to say I said in those texts. I just hope you really understood them and understood what I was saying and actually listen and let me go on with my life. Still probably not going to be easy but at least with you out of my life I do better...I can let myself FULLY get past things. Because if you keep trying to reenter my life every so often I never have time to fully move on. I just have a lot of mixed emotions but with time and perspective I'll move past them.

Happy birthday to you...yea...