Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Wow, Notagoodninja....I'm sorry you went through that. Sounds horrible and he sounds like a scared little boy who has to abuse his girlfriend mentally and physically in order to feel like a man. Your real life begins now. That was very unhealthy and not at all what real healthy relationships should be like.

Welcome to the rest of your life without that fool.

Mornings are the hardest for me I wake up and want to text you good morning and hope you slept well but I can, I wake up feeling empty and think about all the good times we had. IDK why i feel this way we didn't date for very long but we liked each for 4 years from a distance. Sometimes you meet someone and you just feel a instant connection that what i felt with you it was instant attraction explainable all i know is it made me so extremely happy. 4 years I admired you from a distance and you did the same I'd see you sometimes at my friends house with his sister and you'd walk by and my heart flutter and beat extremely fast and I'd get extremely giggly and couldn't help but smile.

Got I wanted to make you mine for so long but I didn't have the guts to talk to you, we started hanging out more last winter, remember the first time we held hands? We would all watching a movie and we were sharing a blanket I felt you hand touch my leg weather on purpose or accident my heart jump our of my chest. That's when i decided I was going to hold your hand and I did and you took it and it just felt so right sure they were extremely sweaty but I didn't care I didn't want to let go I wanted time to stop and stay there forever.

It's only been 2 days of No contact but it feels like it's been months and months, all i can think about is I wonder if you still think about me and miss me, you said you still have feelings for me more than a friend and still really care about me, it's not the romance that I miss right now it's the friend I use to have that I could talk to that would show me they care about me you don't understand how lonely I am. You are never alone you always have Nicole to talk to and be with me I have no one none of my friends have checked up on me to see how I am doing or just to talk. That's all I want right now is someone to talk to. Not about our break up just talk about stuff but no one ever does. I feel like the friend the people only come to when they want something or need something and I'm always there. But when I need something or ask something everyone is too busy to do anything or talk to me you don't know how that feels it hurts more then anything.

Maybe the romance will come back maybe it won't I can hope it does. You say if things go back to how they were we can reassess and talk about it, then you say I can try but the damage has been done. What does that mean? Does it mean no chance or it's just going to be really hard? I saw how you looked at me at work the other day you are hurt I can tell but you still have feelings for me. So why fight them? You told me I was the best thing to happen to you in a long time, I'm not saying to take me back cause we both need time to heal from this but don't give up we've always talked about not giving up about how we wanted this to last and never break up. Let me show you I can be that man that you fell in love with

I know what I did to make you leave now I truly do and I know what to do now to fix this, if only you can give me one final chance I swear I can make this last. I sometimes think maybe you will give me a chance, then I think no she probl won't I'm at a loss here IDK what to do. I don't want to let you go I've been hurt and had my heart broken to many times in the past. I always though I'd end up alone then I met you and I knew what I wanted. You made me want something I never thought I would want you made me want to have a family. No one has ever done that for me and we talked about it and you said you want to have kids.

IDK how things went wrong so fast one day we are laying in bed talking about plans then 2 days later you we thinking about breaking up with me. We talked one night and you agreed to give it one last chance but you didn't I dropped off some flowers before work last Tuesday and that's when it all went down hill. You say you hate yourself and right now you are just trying to be happy again, I want to help make you happy cause I know I can if you just let me try. Let me back in and it will be different this time. I just wonder if you miss me as much as I miss you. I told you this one my last shot that if we didn't work out then I give up on finding someone and from the looks of it that might becoming a reality. I miss you more then you know I just want my friend back right now I just want to talk feel like someone cares about me again and see how things go from there because if this love is true it will comeback.

My biggest fear is waking up one day and you telling me you have no feelings for me anymore at all I pray that doesn't happen. I've been through break ups before this is true but none of them have hurt as bad as this cause I believe you are my one true love and I'm letting it slip away.

This is hard for me but I need you to stop contacting me for the next 90 days. I need to heal. Nearly two years have gone by, and I have come to realize that having contact with you is hurting me. I love talking to you and hearing your voice, but afterwards I am left feeling sad, angry, scared, obsessed, hopeless, and unable to concentrate. This is going to be hard on me, because I still love you very much and miss being close with you, but I know it's the right thing. I need to do it for myself, to build on my recent efforts to love myself. Every time I hear your voice or see you, it's like reopening a wound. If you change your mind about trying a relationship with me again, then you can contact me again, otherwise, let me heal. I hope that after these 90 days, I will be able to have contact with you again and be friends, but right now it's just too hard. I need to get over you the way you've gotten over me.

I'm still confused about how everything happened, still feel mixed emotions about it all. I no longer have feelings for this person I realize I never even really knew. I'll be fine sooner than later, it's just weird to me all around still. I'll never really know everything, and I realize I'm not meant to understand certain things. All I know that these life lessons will make me stronger and more prepared to love someone better suited for me in the future. I'm not broken, my heart is not broken, and I will be fully open to loving and trusting even more when I'm ready to.

My moment of zen: Yesterday me and my girlfriend (yes it's official now....holy hell!....anyway lol) went out for sushi at this place, and unbeknown to us my ex-gf was sitting behind us the entire time with her friend. We were just being us and we had a blast just eating food. We had saki bombs and were totally at ease and laughing etc... I seriously had no idea she was there (my ex doesn't even like sushi!). Finally my gf got up to head to the bathroom and I turned around a bit and saw her and her friend. She quickly paid the check, got up, and walked out with her friend avoiding eye contact with me the entire time. I was about to say "hey what's up?!" but she was moving so quickly that I didn't bother.

The best part is that while she is without a doubt a very beautiful woman, my current gf is without a doubt just as beautiful if not more so and was dressed to kill last night. She turned heads everywhere we went. If anything got to her, that must have. I bet she wasn't ready for that one haha

That's right! You have been replaced with a newer, faster, better, hotter, cooler model... You are no longer needed. You may now return to the fiery chasm from wince you came.

Why are mornings the hardest part of the day for me? I wake up and the first thing I think of is you and it makes me feel empty, I don't hate you I just feel that you ran away from the relationship when things got hard. Yes we argued a lot but it was just a rough patch and yes we've had rough patches before but we always got through it. I never cheated on you, never abused you and despite what you might think I always supported you, care about you and respected you.

I was talking to some friends last night about everything that happened and they asked me what made me like you in the first place, it was simple your beautiful, smart, funny, great personalty, caring, gentle, loving, sweet and I was just instantly attracted to you the first time i saw you.

They say true love is accepting the person you're with for who they are flaws and all, well I accepted you for who you are and all your flaws you are perfect in my eye but no matter how many times I told you it seemed yo never believed me. You have issues and I know this but I accept that cause everyone does, I still love you cause I look past those issues. I had a moment of clarity last night thinking about if I can fix you or not and i realized I can't fix you the only person that can do that is you. You need to fix yourself you need to solve your problems, but what I can do is be there by your side while you do that so you aren't alone. IDK this might sound self asbored or something but it's going to be really hard for you to find a guy like me who is willing to put up with everything and fright for you and fight to keep you. Most guys would want nothing to do with all that drama but I do as crazy as that is I do. Maybe one day you will realize what you actually had in me even though we argued I still love you to death and that's not changing anytime soon.

IDK how you feel about me anymore you never want to sit down and talk about what went wrong I just wish you would let me talk to you maybe it would open you eyes.

Trust me? Really? Are you kidding with me?

You have both got vacation for the exact same days and I guess.. this is a coincidence AGAIN?!?!? No No.. I'm sure you're not going together to the seaside.

I'm not going to make myself a fool anymore.. F*CK YOU

If i could text you now!

I'd say, how are you? Hope the Doctor has helped your mind and settled you, i hated seeing you so stressed. You know i love you and just want the best for us!! x

I miss sitting with you and walking with you, i miss holding you close and stroking your hair. I miss looking into your eyes and watching you sleep.

I miss making love with you and kissing you gently on the lips..

I cry at these thoughts and wish you were here!

• Like 1

Wow, it's been so long since we last spoke! I don't miss you like I used to, I know this because when I think of you, it doesn't hurt anymore. When I think of what you put me through, I get so angry because you promised you would never hurt me and that you wouldn't ever cheat on me, but you did all of that. You left me for someone else and just walked out of my life, like I never existed at all, you can pretend I don't exist all you want but I know you won't forget the memories, just like I won't, as much as I want too.

I don't know whether you're happy or you're not, but I don't care because it's got nothing to do with me anymore, you're not my problem. But I hope that you're happy. I wish you told me from the start that you were in a relationship with him but instead you led me on and made me fall for you even more, that was so selfish of you it's unreal.

If he was the one making you happy, I never would have stood in the way of your happiness.

I know we've been on and off in the past year, but you can't deny that we've had more ups than downs...i don't even think even half of our break ups should've even happened...i was always the one who wanted to work on everything and talk about any problems, while you just decided to run away...whether you came back within 5 days regretting it or a month and a half before this last break up....I've given more than 100% with you and us and no matter how much you say you love me and how dear to you i am still, it seemed to be so easy for you to give up...Maybe it's a good thing that i'm your first love, boyfriend, guy you lost you virginity to, because i hope it will help you realize just what you are losing by giving up completely...you've compared 2 other potential guys of interest to me this past break up period so far already and you told me neither of them compare to me, yet i don't understand why you don't want me anymore...it is YOUR loss, not mine....i guess i just loved you/love you more unconditionally than you did/do me? I'll have no problem finding someone who fully appreciates me and wants to be with me because of all the millions of same things you love about me too, but i'm telling you right now, and this might sound a bit brash, but you aren't going to find another who loves, cares for, supports and understands you, gets your humor and has similar humor, and shares as many unique interests with you as i do!!! I just hope you finally realize that as you keep trying to compare more guys and they too don't compare to me!

I hate how easy this has been for you. You ruined my life. You shattered my heart, I barely function anymore, I barely sleep. This break up and relationship has aged me beyond my years. You took every shred of well being and dignity away from me. I barely meant anything to you. You just go on with your happy life completely unphased and unaffected, carrying forward with everything I gave you, taught you, bought you and made you. Shameless. But despite all that, I miss you. I want you to want me. To miss me, to be the man you have been. To be the man that you will be with someone else, but just not with me. I want all of that. I know more than anything, you want us to be friends, so you can use me and have me in your life without the commitment and obligations and transition into newer scarier relationships, because I'm a source of comfort for you. You will never get that from me. You walked away. You made your bed. Go lie in it now. I hope life is miserable for you. I hope you realize your mistake and find no one better, because if there was a definition of an amazing gf, I was it. You can't say otherwise. I loved you unconditionally and whole heartedly. You took it all for granted and threw it away. I hope that there will be regret. But sadly I'm accepting that there will never be regret. You have replaced me emotionally. You don't need me as your emotional crutch anymore and with that, you ended the relationship. We are over. It's so hard to swallow. I wish things would have been different. If only.

I was all ready to move on, and I just found out my ex was very likely cheating on me while we were dating...I am so pissed off yet I have been finally over a month no contact with her after a long drawn out breakup. I was always so nice to her and polite and even during the break up she was the one going back and forth and I always apologized to her when things got bad and when it finally ended (she refused to break up on the phone and did it by text), I sent her a long text wishing her the best with everything, etc. Now all I want to do is give her a piece of mind and let her know that I am not ok with her. But I know that would just probably make things worse.

Ugh....I knew she had pictures up of her with another guy on fb pretty quickly after we broke up, but I just figured it was someone else she met online. I found out it was the guy she dated before me, and her behavior with me while we were dating makes perfect sense now, she was probably still seeing this guy some and during the drawn out breakup she was trying to keep me around as her backup. Everything is clicking now. She even told me at one point while we were still dating that she was talking to this guy again because she "needed him as a reference" on one of her job applications because he was a doctor and it would look good. At the time I was so smitten with her that the comment didn't even make me think twice. So I even know probably when she started seeing him again. I am so pissed off right now that I can't sleep. I have to be awake in 4 hours for work and I can't think of anything other than wanting to text her or call her or send her a message on facebook about how mad I am. But I won't, which is why I am posting here instead to vent.

Yesterday, my current gf totally did not get one of my text jokes and even got a bit offended by it. Her surprise up-tightness totally made me think about you. About how in-sync we were with our senses of humor, always able to get each others jokes and make each other laugh until we were literally laughing out loud with silly texts and pics etc... I remember you telling me that you can't look at your phone in public places because people thought you were crazy laughing for no reason lol. That was our connection when we weren't near each other. For the first time in a long time I allowed myself to feel something for you again. I do realize now that it wasn't just our sex that was incredible (and still to this day nothing compares), we got each other on several other important levels as well. Humor was one of them. And a big one at that...

I miss you today. That is all.

On second thought, I am very very glad you are not in my life anymore. You were pain in a bottle. You would argue with me over stuff that wasn't even based in reality. You never treated me like anything other than a toy. You were constantly causing me pain and heart ache and in between the really good stuff was really bad stuff. There were way too many question marks regarding your life and I did not trust you or believe for a second that I even mattered to you at all. And your silence after I walked away was defining.

Good riddance.