Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Get away from me. Get THE HELL AWAY FROM ME. I'm sick of you being around. I'm sick of having to be around you. You cold, heartless * * * * * . You liked to pretend you cared about me. Why? So you felt better about yourself? Then you did the one thing that actually showed you cared, and then cut me off completely. What the hell. You * * * * ing * * * * . You have no idea of the world outside your little bubble. Rot in hell, piece of * * * * .

Accidentally saw a few pix of my ex and had the urge to view the rest, so I quickly came here. It hurt a little to see him doing well after what he did to me. Im not as heartbroken as I was in the beginning but I still kinda hate him. I wish I could look at him with no feelings at all but I can't help how I feel. Sometimes I feel like I should be over him already since the relationship was short.

OLh drat, I've texted you when I said I wouldn't.

I had such a good morning, being productive and getting stuff done. But then I came to do my paperwork and accounts. And I paid off the last installment of the boots I bought to excite you. And the credit card bill with the hotel we stayed in for your birthday. And then the football was on this evening and it brought back the memories of the matches we were going to watrch together this summer in the sunshine.

This really sucks, this situation. Why did you have to be such an arse and throw away everything we'd been working towards??

You;ve caused me pain, yourself pain and your son pain. Your actions have consequences and you need to learn that. I don't want to live under your spell anymore. I want to be single me again. I want to let go of you and the memories of you so I can build a better life for myself.

Something unbelievable happened. You texted me. After a week of thinking that you don't give a damn, you texted me. Your first text was calling my name. Then you texted again that you miss me.

Why are you still thinking about me while you're on the rebound with your other woman? I feel bad for the other woman now. Let me sit back and relax while the two of you ruin each others' lives.

My thoughts are all about you and our memorial day weekend last year... Remembering the wine festival, the boat ride, walking around the lake... and watching that storm from that beautiful restaurant... I loved that trip. Like our beach trip, it was such a good time. I loved our relationship and I am sorry it's over. I wish I would meet someone new. It's hard. I have been trying. It's not that we were so great, I think you dumping me, proves we weren't, but sometimes being on a bad date is worse than no date. I miss you but I am going to be brave. You will never hear from me again. I won't let you hurt me again. Warm fuzzy memories aside, I honestly believe you may meet another great girl. You may meet 20, but you will ruin it every time. You just can't help it. There is something inside you that is hard to explain. Maybe it's your Dad and all those years of him saying you aren't good enough, that makes you think no one else is good enough. There are a lot of things that we both know were factors in the failure of our relationship. I will never understand why you didn't want to try to work them out... I really felt it was doable, but maybe that is the explanation. If you don't want to work through, then it can't be worked through. I think we try to make things seem more complicated than they are to make ourselves feel better. Like it wasn't me, it wasn't you, it was "XYZ"

But I am not kidding myself, it's not all that complicated, you chose this. I have no choice but to go on and live the life I was meant to have without you.

This is what I want to say whenever he tries to make any contact:

In the last couple of months, you've hurt me in more ways than I can count. You've strung me along for ages. And you always led me to believe there is something wrong with me. The last memory I have with you is you telling me on the phone that you didn't feel anything the day we spent together, while your friend giggled in the background. Why are you calling? You want to be friends... or are you checking up on me... or better yet, are you sorry? Well you know what, I don't believe a thing you say anymore. As for friends, with friends like you, who needs friends. I'm tired now, *****. Let me be.

I don't know how you're doing, i don't even think i care. I am curious though as to whether your need for space has worked out for you. it hasn't for me. Actually I have lost so much of my desire since you left. Funny you think I'd be ok..I know you thought high of me. But guess who's laughing now. I am certain it's you.

Why does FB feel the need to alert me that your sister is at the racetrack? Obviously I can't see that you are tagged because you are blocked, but I know you are there. It honestly just turns my stomach because I used to love going with you.. we would have so much fun just the two of us there. I wonder if you even think about our times together. I'm betting you don't and I'm sure by now I am erased from your memory completely. I thought I was doing better but today I just miss having you in my life. I miss how we would go places together but I have to remember that you almost ALWAYS made it hell. You found a way most of the time to upset me. Today I just can't focus on that though.

Evening. So I guess it really is over between us then. I can't believe that we'll never see each other again, that we'll never have one of our amazing lingering hugs, that we'll never wake up together in bed in the morning.

I don't believe all the stuff about this being in my best interests. I know it is and that's the truth, but for you to say that sounds odd. You need to think about what's best for you now and start living a life your son can be proud of.

I wish I could still see you sometimes but I know that won't work. I guess we'll never even speak again. I truly believed you were my "other half", the second part of a two-piece jigsaw puzzle and that we were meant to be together for the rest of our lives. I am going to miss you so much and I hope you will have fond memories of our time together.

Please please please take note of what I said to you and be strong and learn to fight your demons. And start to realise that you are amazing and you can beat this. Live a good life and live it well my lovely.

This weekend has propelled me back to the excruciating pain of our break-up. It was getting a little better, but tonight I am just a mess.

You dropped my bike off at my house accross the country half an hour ago. You didn't notify me that you were going to do this. I guess you really wanted to sever all ties before I came home... Couldn't wait two more weeks, huh. It's so weird to think we're going to be in the same city again but never even see each other.

I really can't believe that you of all people would treat me the way that you did. You swill realize real soon that you lost the best thing that ever happened to you. You will always reap what you sew and being that you did it intentionally, I pray that God have mercy on you because what im feeling and to make it 10x worse. I dont think you can handle it, but you lit the fire and when it comes back around, you are gonna wish you had some water to put it out!

I miss you today, and the only reason i do, is because i know in time it will not matter, all the stuff we had will mean little to nothing. but for now i want it to hold its relevance in my life.

i wish i could have done better by you.

hope all is well in your world j

I'm an absolute mess this morning. I know when I decided to keep your sister as a friend on FB, I was just asking to be hurt. She posted pictures of your little outing yesterday and I admit, you look good. Looks like you got the tattoo you wanted and were talking about getting while we were together. That looks stupid, like the rest of them. But your hair looks great...spiked up the way I used to like it. You look really happy. Seeing those pictures brought back an old familiarity that I've been yearning for.

If anything it just makes me feel stupid for being so depressed over this. You're out having an amazing fun time at the track, at clubs in nyc, rolling on E and enjoying your life without me. Seems like I was just this huge nuisance since now you're out going bat sh*t crazy. Doing your hair differently, getting new tattoos, going to these clubs. Was I holding you back? You told me countless times how you chose to spend your free nights with me because you wanted to but it wasn't what you wanted...I was like suppressing you from doing all these fun things.

Knowing that you made your life so different now and you like it that way...thats what hurts. You chose this. You didn't want me around and now you're beyond happy without me. I haven't cried like this since the beginning of our BU. What the hell is going on with me?? Ugh.

I want to call you right now and tell you how much I miss and love you and to tell you to come home. It has been a week today since we broke up and my heart is breaking. If it wasn't for our boys I don't know what I would do. The boys and I had a great time today in the pool. I sent you pictures in hopes that it would stir those yearnings of missing us being a family. However I know that your thoughts and hopes are with him. Everyone including your parents and best friend told me that they think you are making a huge mistake. They say that you pretty much blew it. They said you will never find anyone to treat you as well as I did. I treated you like a queen and provided you with the family life you and I have always wanted. I know I wasn't perfect. No one is. We had our differences and our 13 year age difference played a role. However you decided your old life is what you miss and you feel that you are missing out on other opportunities. Specifically the man you said you aren't leaving me for. Four years down the drain based upon the unknown. I'm not going to call you. It's hard enough seeing you because we share custody of the boys. I keep it strictly about them even though I want to hold you again.

This is really painful right now.

Even though I am the one that broke up with you, due to your cheating on me, and I know I can never be with you again.... I miss you SO much!! I just feel like crying all the time. I'm doing everything I can to stay busy and not think of you. Went to a concert last night and saw your son and daughter-in-law there, and I just felt so sad the entire time, couldn't even enjoy myself. WHY, WHY, WHY couldn't you be faithful? I know you love me and want to be with me....must be some sickness or something. We were so perfect together, had so much fun and so much in common. I'm just devastated and don't know if I'll ever get over this. I so badly wanted to text you last night, I'm sure they told you that I was there with my male friend. I wanted to say, yes, so what? I'm out having fun, or pretending to, to forget about YOU, you lying, cheating, scumbag!!!

Hi, it's me. So I slept OK last night and it's been over a day since I spoke to you for the last time. And yet your last texts still move me to tears. The fact that you did realise how much you screwed it up and that you do have some idea of what your addiction may have cost you.

I just want to reach into your life and steer you onto the right tracks and it's hurting me so badly that I know I can't do that. That I have to step back now and let you live your life, whether it goes to the good or the bad. And instead, I'm googling "loving an addict" to try and find ways to cope with this pain and help me find some resolution to all this.

Oh my lovely, I know that even if I could turn back the clock there's nothing I could have done differently to prevent you from spiralling down into the darkness again. I couldn't have watched you 24/7 and you would still have done it sometime. Thank goodness I found out. Thank goodness I can walk away before we were in too deep. I would do almost anything to be with you again now, so thank goodness I'm not at the stage when I would do anything to save things. It's hard to think that we have to move on, that one of us may love again, that we might find a way to be happy without each other. I just want to hold onto the happy memories (and there were so many of them) and I don't want to let go of the fact that I'd found my missing puzzle piece, my transformation of black-and-white into colour.

I just want things to be back to the way they were at the start of April. And I know that's impossible. And it breaks me up inside.

I am so scared for you because it's pay day today and I know that means you will be online, spending some of your money on rubbish to try and make you feel better. It won't take the pain away my lovely, you will feel terrible in the morning and you'll have spent money that you should be spending on your son. I want to climb into cyberspace and block, block, block you so you can't do it. I hate the fact I didn't block your PC access ans well as your netbook. I should have realised you'd find a way to get online.

Please be strong and resist. Please be strong.

You can keep your damn list. I just want my friend back. I needed to understand so I could put the past behind me, and finally function as your friend again. But now there's no point to it. And I can't tell you this because it's my last chance to respect your boundaries. But if I have to suffer at work forever in order to show my respect for you, then so be it.

Here how about I forward all these lovely texts you sent so you can send them on to all the others?

Isn't that nice..

Oh one of them has met your sister already? The one who I adore and is literally a huge part of my life? Oh yay

AND she met your mum? The one who was almost crying yesterday when she said goodbye?

Wow you total and utter * * * * .

ERGH