Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Do not try to make small talk with me as if everything is okay. Everything is most certainly not okay. You treated me like crap all last month, no matter how supportive I tried to be, then dumped me just as we started to work as a couple, for no apparent reason. Then you pranced around the office celebrating your new home, making me feel left out, then sat directly accross from the table from me for the first time ever at board game night. And you think you don't owe me an explanation. IF YOU WANT TO REMAIN IN CONTACT, YOU DO IN FACT OWE ME AN EXPLANATION.

So I got two measly messages from you that were borderline business like/ sort of polite but distant and that is the worst possible outcome for me.

Can't believe I broke no contact for that. Is this ever going to change? Are you ever going to change your mind? What is it that you want from me?

I really got to hire someone to go through our stuff. Ugh. Lots of memories and this morning I was fairly hard and threw away alot of stuff but now I'm tired - worn down and the memories are piling up. Almost done though. This is the last of it and I can stop paying the outrageous storage fees.

Listening to one of you CD's. lol. I shouldn't but I don't listen anymore. It's a CD you made for me when I journeyed up north - something to remember you by as I recall. I never unwrapped it. Michael Jackson singing "I'll be there".. OMG! talk about a kick in the emo groin.

Ahh.. It was magical time. Food tasted better, we were happy and their was so much future to plan. "If you should ever find anyone new..he better be good to you!" .. lol.. wow.. lyrics are something else. It had to end I suppose. It's over but as hard as I had to become I still expect you to stroll up and smile at me. I should hate you but I can't.

I'm gonna pitch this CD out asap. lol. Nah. It was a special time and I need to remember it because someone else is gonna enjoy it. Sorry you had your chance. Adios.

I thought I was your best friend? I thought you couldn't bare the idea of never talking to me? Who you truly are at heart absolutely disgusts me. I'm over you, who you are, I'm done with you. But what I am having a hard time getting over is myself, how I ever fell so blind to your selfish shallow demeanor. I have no one to talk to about this, a part of me wishes I could have a talk for closure with you, however that will never happen. You haven't thought of me once since that last time I saw you. I look forward to the day that I have to remind myself that you ever existed at all.

Thanks for not wishing me a happy birthday. Have you truly forgotten about me after a month or are you just too scared to take 5sec out of your time to at least send a text?

Is she really that much better than me that she's taking up all of your time? Is she enough for you to truly forget me? Was the six years we spent together mean nothing to you? Are you really this cold to someone that has shared every fiber of her being with you for six years?

I'm starting to hate you. I know being upset over not saying happy birthday is childish, but really, it would have put a goddamn smile on my face because it tells me you still think about me. I guess not.

Deep down, I hope you two don't last long. I still think she's inferior to me in every way. No wait. She IS inferior to me in every way. In looks, personality, and moral values. I can't believe I was her friend. What the * * * * , man.

Too bad you won't get a piece of this. I'm getting more beautiful everyday. Inside and out. One lucky guy is going to reap the rewards you laid out for him.

Your loss.

So its been only 3 days of NC and for the first time since we broke up i don't feel crazy, i feel relaxed. If you asked me to meet you today i would say no. I NEED this time away from you to process the hurt. I have a tiny bit of control again. If we don't get back together my world wont end.

...i'm not saying i don't miss you. I do but i don't feel like i have to have you like i did last week.

This time last year I was the happiest I had ever been. It was the day I introduced you to my family. Well looking back on it now, it wasn't all that great. I mean, sure I was excited about us becoming a couple and I was experiencing those 'falling in love' feelings...but it ran its course. It was nice at the time but we both grew...yes, we evolved, but we also grew apart. People change. Life brings us together and as quickly as that happens, it can tear us right apart.

If I remove the breakup/betrayal emotions for a minute and just look at how far I have come, I can see some positives. In the time we had together, we evolved, we learned, we experienced new things, we traveled, we laughed, we loved. Despite the way it ended or what happened, it was beautiful.

I wonder sometimes if I should contact you but I know it has to be this way. I know I would not get the response I want. I know you are happier now.

Hope you're having a good day.

Love you.

I've decided I still like writing to you here, although you're so far away metaphorically. It's therapeutic

It still hurts, you leaving me. 99% of my time now, you're not in my thoughts. But I'll get a certain quick sting every now and then, usually related to something ridiculous, like seeing a car the same as yours. Echoes really.

I've spent a lot of time with my family today, with it being Easter Sunday. I've had a great day. My boyfriend spent it with me too, and he thanked me for an amazing day, and thanked my family for being so welcoming. And he said one of the highlights was holding my 3 month old baby niece

And last night...that blinking Gotye song "Somebody That I Used to Know" (that I'm sure most people here are familiar with!) - my boyfriend and I have kind of adopted it as "our" song even though we're falling in love - he hadn't heard it until I pointed it out to him a few weeks ago. Now he hears it everywhere and it makes him laugh. When I first heard it though, I was still heartbroken over you. I won't tell him that though.

I so often wish life was simpler than it is. Maybe my emotions make it more dramatic than most? I'm not sure...I've still got this little hang up over you but I never want to see or speak to you again - because it will hurt too much. But I will never understand why I fell in love with you. It transcends sense. It was something unexplainable.

"You think too much"

"You're always right"

Two things you always used to say to me. I agree with the first but the second? Thanks But with you, I still don't know where I stand with my thoughts...maybe one day it will suddenly become clear but I'm not wasting any more conscious time on it x

We had a great time last Easter. I remember how you used about 50 lighter cubes to start the barbecue, how most things were burned but I was still so appreciative. And how you made this insane candle for me and I laughed so much. Nope, nothing was enough..you still wanted more from me it felt. Like I wasn't allowed to struggle.

I have reached a level of acceptance now. That somehow this wasn't right for you. I remember when we'd argue and often you'd say 'well maybe we're not compatible', or 'maybe I can't give you what you want' and how I felt about that. I am so happy I don't have to deal with this now. I understand maybe you were just saying that because you were frustrated or didn't know what else to think but I hated feeling a threat of breakup if we argued. That's how it felt.

It makes me wonder why you tried so hard to get us back together. If you felt I was more advanced than you as you said, if you thought for a minute we're not compatible..There's something I always miss put I can't define it any more.

I've had some great news about my music but I don't even feel like sharing it with you. Something is frozen, I think you killed the love I had..like I had told you once, your ways kill the flow of love. My mum thinks you're going to have all these difficulties with other women too but I guess I'll never know neither can I care any more. There's about 4 guys interested in me, wanting to have a relationship and I am not your woman any more, strange ha? I bet you wouldn't even feel jealous, you'd be happy for someone else to make me happy so you don't feel bad or guilty or responsible.

I promised myself I wouldn't post on eNA anymore, yet here I am. I hope soon to be able to let go - of you and of this site. But today it hurts, and I need somewhere to get this out.

The past three nights, I've dreamt about you. You haven't really been in my dreams much since the breakup, but now there you are. It's weird to see your face and hear your voice. In the dreams, both are just as I remember them, but then when I wake up, I can hardly remember either anymore. It hurts to feel you drifting away. So now, even though waking from the dreams is painful because you're not here, I want them. I want to dream about you, so I can see you and hear you. I don't want my subconscious to forget you too.

Today, while celebrating Easter with my family, my brother asked if I had any "hot prospects." It made me feel empty and angry at the same time. I still don't want anyone else. I told him flatly that I wasn't interested in the idea, and he let it go. It's strange how everyone thinks I should be prepared to move on from you. It makes me feel like I'm behind.

I miss you. I hope you had a happy Easter and were able to spend it with your family. I love you.

Dear Silly Heart of Mine,

What an awful feeling to be in denial.

I still have hope I'll see you again.

My heart is holding on, but I am constantly telling my heart you'll never come around again.

My silly little heart. Don't you see? He's not coming again. You'll never see him again, and as long as you don't shut down my brain.

I am NEVER breaking CONTACT.

I am sorry I have to be tough on you, but please do know this pain you're feeling, it will pass.

Please let go already. I know you miss him dearly, but my brain needs to functions for other uses, rather then thinking of him.

HA! I just got the best news I Could have EVER HEARD! Karma is dragging you down the dark pit you threw me into but in a different way. You talked to my friend today and were asking if I have found anyone new and were wondering how I have been WHY DO YOU CARE... You cheated and threw my heart on the ground breaking it into a million pieces. Then he tells you I have changed for the better and O how I have... I hope you REGRET this choice you have made... You told me while you were cheating on me and about to leave me for another guy I would never change... Mark my words I WILL PROVE YOU SO WRONG! You were my Love but you decided I wasn't worth yours so I hope you wither in Oblivion with the liars while I transform myself in a Human being no one can grasp because I will rise above this and I know I am worthy of another who will NOT treat me like you treated me in the end and will stand by my side through EVERYTHING.

I was thinking of wishing you a happy easter but thought better of it and for some stupid reason I kept thinking you would message me but oh, yes I remember Markus is self-centered he would never do anything like that. I remember last thanksgiving i wished you a happy thanksgiving and you didn't say one word to me not even a thanks. Markus I am getting better everyday and I admit I still think about you but I know I am better off without you because all you did when we dated was make me miserable sure we had some terrific times but majority of the moments were miserable the end......

On the night you broke up with me you asked me to promise I'd call you on your birthday. And because you meant the world to me I promised. But you also said you loved me that night. And things have obviously changed. Since then you've admitted you don't know how you feel about me anymore, or the future. And I'd made quite the fool of myself trying to get you to show me you still love me. But you're right...things change. And even though today has been the hardest for me in some time, and I've heard you've been having a grand old time doing all these things without me these past few weeks (weeks we always planned to share together) you're not going to hear from me tonight. You're not going to hear how much I miss you. You're not going to hear that I love you. You're not going to hear me say happy birthday. You don't deserve them.

So I think things got kinda crappy towards the end, which happens, but they kept being crappy even after breakup, and that's what really had me concerned. I don't think I really wanted answers, just some kind of assurance that it was safe to interact again. (More than just "How as Boise" which kinda came out of left field for me.)

The last time i saw you, you were so nice to me. You are always too nice me which was your downfall and mine. I took advantage of your love for me. My mind is really all over the place. So are my emotions. All though while we are not speaking i am not experiencing any sharp pains to my chest like i did when i would speak to you. I'm afraid of healing and not being in love with you anymore. I love you but i don't love the pain i have put you through or the pain i am feeling now.