Post here instead of contacting your ex!

You know I'm fairly more sensitive than most people, as are you. That's something we embraced about each other. With that in mind...you went too far. You pushed me away far too hard. There was no reason to go to the lengths you did. Finding fault in everything I did. Being so blatantly happy in front of me, high-fiving our coworkers and making loud plans to hang out. You didn't have to go that far. Maybe you were trying to get me to hate you. It didn't work. It just broke me. And it made you look like an * * * * * * * .

I'm on the verge of breaking. It's almost a month since I've seen you and I'm really cracking. That message from my friend sent me into a spin and I dreamt about you all night. I don't want to contact you, but I need some temporary relief! I know it will only be temporary but at the moment I'm not feeling strong enough. I'm sad I can't go to your moms party . I'm sad. Just so sad. Please contact me- please please please please please.

I hate myself so much for still loving you.... why? I always hope you love me too and that you just can't be that way with me after all the love you gave me...you gave me all you gave me all your heart and now i'm nothing? You act like you hate me you just din't love me... how could you be so heartless how could you feel so indifferent about all this? Why do I keep my hopes up.. why did I believe all your promises I keep wondering how I could be absolutly everything to you and then nothing... why? Why me? What did I do we were perfect for each other... i'm so sorry why did you have to leave and fall in love with someone else? Why can't you feel the pain I feel...miss me love me? You said you will always love me...i'm so stupid for believing you...you don't have to be so mean with me....this should have never happened... I hate myself i'm so stupid keep wishing for you to come back... after all this time why can't I just move on like you.. . Or have you back.. it's all I want man i'm so pathetic and stupid...you've been happy for four months and i,ve been crying for four months.... you said you would never get over me... how could it happen ! jkmn

There will always be a hole in my heart, soul, & mind where "what could have been?" now resides. It used to be yours.

Every memory of you clings to some anodyne hope that it wasnt made in vain.

Every late night coffee I drink b/c I dont want to fall asleep and dream of you is now a consolation prize for getting over us.

Every woman I love is compared to you. And yet you gave me up for something better. Funny how one loves abuse.

I have hope...

I believe...

that I don't need to be... sad.

Am I in super denial?

I guess reading post on how NC works, and how... people got back together... Maybe that will be us? If not, at least I am sticking to NC, and keeping myself busy!

I love you....

I don't want to forget you... but you're slowly fading from me.

I hope you do not call me anymore loser or should I said text me. I do not know if it's you or your girlfriend doing the texting but whatever the case is leave me alone! I am not into childish games and when I say leave me alone I mean it got it? I ignored you the last time so hopefully you will take a hint.

I really miss you. I kee wondering when this is going to end? But its not- is it? We will go on, without this conversation forever. My god I miss you so much today, I dreamt about you all night, waking up every few hours only to check if your stupid photo had changed.. Please contact me. I have never been so desperate for you to contact me.

you goddamn immature * * * * * * * . WAKE UP! GET OVER IT! stop acting like a 2 year old. you think ur so cool by turning everyone against me and saying mean things about me. I dumped you...get over it! You know when i did i still had feelings for u. and maybe i kinda do right now. but still. if you miss me and if you want me back, just COME AND TALK TO ME! YOU LIVE accross THE GODDAMN HALL FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! GROW SOME BALLS!!!!!!!!!

Still no message, no call. I just need the temporary relief. I'm seriously struggling here. And you are probably fine. And if you have a new girlfriend- you will be with her and not even casting a thought to you. Tomorrow in April 1st. Do you remember the little joke you played on me last year. Back then, I never thought this would happen. You would walk in the door. I could reach out and touch you whenever I liked. Now I don't even talk to you. I hate this. hATe. I just want to touch you- I want for you to be real in my life again.

Dreamt about you 2 nights in a row now. Crying in my dream,overhearing you talk about her. If she exists, if you are still together,Ive no idea!

I miss you so much right now, struggling this morning. Ive been so good. I just want you to love ME not her. I want you to do the sweet things with ME not her. I hate it so much. You act like you dont care. But do you? Deep down what are you thinking and feeling?

Why are you so * * * * ing hard to get over. Ive never had this! Been able to get through 3 failed relationships,even leaving one with a child, they were easy compared to this. It annoys me how you walk away like you did nothing wrong leaving me shattered into pieces.

I am getting stronger, which scares me as I feel you slipping away. I dont want you to slip away, but there is nothing I can do.

I ****************** hate you.... how could you do this to me ? Do you know what you make me feel? Why can't I move on? OH yeah! Because you had to promise every day that I was the one and that you'd never leave! hahahahah I should have knowed... I told you baby don't say that you don'T know...and you said yes I know! It's all I ever want! Thanks for lying durinng 2 years everyday to my face thanks very much for pretending you cared... how could you be like this with me now? How am I supposed to live? You were supposed to love me and die without me you would cry when we didn't see each other I hate you I hate you for everything you did to mde! I hate you so much how could you ruin my life like thius? How could you? You destroyed me and you left with someone else? how could you? How can I trust anyone again? I hate you you are a monster! Can you see what you have becomed? You're driving me crazy why do I still care when you don'T? I hate you.... and yet I love you more everyday I hate myself and I hate you I see only one way of ending this

hey.

well i had one of those weird dreams last night. And as you know I've been having them for a few years now, so I wanted to call and see if you were okay. I hate this feeling when I know that something is wrong and I'm not around. I've let you down, I let myself down... About the dream..I was coming "home" similar building entrance, the only difference was that the hall was painted in white and the entrance was from a hidden door that I had to find. All the way to the stairs I was listening to your music, very loud. And when i entered the room I saw you on the bed and went to hug you. So I looked straight in your eyes and said, I haven't said that I love you in a very long time. And you started crying and replied, damn again with that moment. And that's how it ended. And that was the second time I've ever seen you cry.

Probably subconsciously - this dream I had, cause this last weekend of march will be 10 years since I've met you. Ten * * * * ing years, I've liked you, love you, hated you, missed you. Every possible feeling from love to hate.

God * * * * ing damn it a drink and as much as I hate to admit it, I * * * * ing need you.

i still miss you a lot, but i'm not sure if it's you that i actually miss or if it was the memories. they're the same things to me right now. i'm really sick of myself going back and forth between missing the hell out of you and telling myself i should just forget about you, because that's what you're doing, too.

i almost wish you could tell me honestly to stop contacting you, or tell me that we will not have another chance. this lingering hope is killing me. it doesn't help that i heard from a friend that you told someone your girlfriend is Chinese. you don't have a new girlfriend right now, so you were talking about me...i don't understand how you can tell someone something like that, but not actually mean it. you really don't seem like you want to get back together with me, so why tell people that? out of habit? do you really still think of me as your girlfriend in your head?

you confuse me so much...i told you already that i wish i could forget you faster.

and i'm sorry i told you "as far as i'm concerned, we never dated." i said that because i was so upset that you STILL didn't want to meet up with me. it's been a month and a half since we've seen each other face-to-face, and you still don't want to see me to talk about what happened...i just don't understand. is it still hard for you to see me, or do you really just want to forget about me?

I was doing well today. I can tell I'm healing, bit by bit. I am slowly removing connections to you, trying to eliminate any means I have of checking up on you. I had a good therapy session. I felt strong. Yet here I am tonight, crying again. Sometimes I wonder if it's because loving you became a habit I'm not sure how to break. It's hard for me to fathom how I can keep missing and loving someone who was often so cruel to me. But I do still love you, and I miss you.

When I talk about the relationship with people, they are sympathetic, telling me they know how hard it must be to get over someone after six years together. But I think something they (and I) keep forgetting is that you were my first kiss, my first love, my first everything. You weren't just a guy in a string of boyfriends. You were the boyfriend after a long wait. There were no others before you.

Everything I'm experiencing right now, I've never experienced before. I don't know how to process it. I don't know how to cope with it. I don't know how to let you go.

I know our relationship was bad for me. I know now that it was never going to have a happy ending. But with all of my heart, I wanted to be with you forever. It's hard to accept that this is the end.

So for now, I'll just keep trying to figure out this journey and heal bit by bit. I love you. I miss you. I wish you nothing but the best. I hope we can both find happiness someday.

I wish you could resolve my pain. I am looking for a sense of justice that I will not find. And I need to come to terms with it. I wish I could forget you. There is no 'us'.. like my friend said. So bizarre, I still fail to fully comprehend it.