Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Hey,

I'm okay. I think so. The hurtful gutpunch of your last text has passed. Ugh. It hurt because I was fooled again and I hope I learn from it.

I've been seeing a nice girl and she likes me alot. Reminds me alot of our first weeks together. She smiles at me with such intensity and .. well, she is gorgeous. I'm all mucked up though. She knows about you though and I wasn't shy about telling her everything, why have her wonder about me? So she is okay with you and the past but if you ever show up she intends on headbutting you. Shrug. I plan on not answering the phone your fault if you wander by unannounced.

This isn't the one for me but it is a start on a rebuilding the trust and relationship issues. I'm fairly happy and thank god, it took almost two years of my stinking life.

I wish you well and leave me be. You had your chance. I don't love you anymore.

Bye

One week before you broke my heart, I told you i was worried about us and i asked you if there was one thing I could do for you what would it be? You said "just be there for me."

Maybe I should've seen this coming. Maybe i did see this coming. I was worried and had no idea why... But it makes sense now, you pushed and pulled so hastily that week. I should have seen it.

This is my first time posting on this thread so if this is a little long I apologize. My situation is a little different, as I never actually had a relationship with the girl I loved, but she was my best girl friend and my love was unrequited.

You were the first person whoever truly made me realize what life was all about. You took the sheltered life I had and taught me so much about how to live it. I had no idea when I first met you that I would fall head over heels in love with you. I was a shy, nervous, quiet and nerdy kid who was content with my life, but you somehow got me to open up to things I'd never dreamed of. How could I not fall in love with you? And I know at one point you had feelings for me as well, I just realized mine too late.

I finally had to confess to you how I truly felt, and I thought for sure you felt the same, but you did not. I didn't think it was a big deal, having been rejected so many times before I figured this was just another time and I'd be over it in a few days. How wrong I was. You wanted to stay friends and I thought that was my ticket in. I wanted to show you I could be the guy you always described to me, the one who would sweep you off your feet. Instead my efforts were futile, and you spent the next little while giving me a false hope I had a chance and told me about all your other "guy flings". I wish you knew how much that hurt to hear, and I probably should have ended it there, but I was stuck in limbo, still hoping and dreaming you'd fall for me. For 10 months this went on, I was always there for you when you needed someone, always there to help and to listen, to reassure and to love you for the person you were.

I finally started to pull away, and you somehow always pulled me back in. Once again you forced my hand and I had to confess that after almost a year I was still in love with you, only this time you told me you knew the whole time and you responded differently. I thought for sure we'd end up together and I was finally gonna have the girl I wanted more than anything in the world. But once again you told me you weren't ready for a relationship and I "could do better". This time I was angry, you hurt me for the umpteenth time and I finally thought I had enough. I came to your birthday and didn't hang out with you, but it was because I was so hurt by what had happened I couldn't face you and seeing you with other guys. But I realized I still wanted to be friends, and tried to make amends, but you just wouldn't accept my apology or anything I did to make it up to you. After all the heartache you put me through, after everything we went through together, and everything I did for you, you blow up at me over the tiniest little thing I do, completely forgetting about everything else and saying I * * * * ed up the friendship.

So here we are, a month after your birthday and we're still talking, but despite what you say everything is not the same. I've finally given up all hope, on a relationship, and worst of all on our friendship. It pained me to do it, but I wanted more and you clearly didn't. I wanted to be friends, but couldn't while I was in love with you. That's why I ended it between us, I couldn't take the heartache and be the guy you always came to while you complained about other guys. I loved you, and part of me always will. Maybe in the future our paths with cross again and we'll see what happens. My life has been a rollercoaster with you in it and out of it. Some days I miss you terribly, other days I can't stand you. 2.5 months of no contact and counting, I doubt we'll ever be the way we were, because I don't want to contact you until I know I'm 100% ready, which will take a very long time. And I know you're too proud and too stubborn to take that step and reconcile everything. So I'll wish you all the best, and I'll still never forget what you did for me.

To all those in this thread, I hope you all get over your heartaches, and be able to live, love and enjoy life the way you deserve to. Good luck to you all, and I hope I can be some help and inspiration to people at the best of my abilities.

Well, after my last post here. . . .ironically you 'came back' which meant you were h*orny. That lasted according to your whims but then you Ysuddenly went radio - silence again ( no surprise there) you were in my face all last Sunday and Monday, and Monday afternoon, well . .. you remember what happened. Since then, it's been business only and your own personal sh*t like I"m your nursemaid or your personal bartender. ... .really? The last 24 hours I've had a reality check. Maybe it was in the long workout today....I had this realization that I don't need you That I can do better than someone who only uses me for their gratification. Who is ramped up by my body and what I can do for you in bed.....really? Sure, you are ramped up by that, I'm the best. But......you are not the man for me. I can do better than you. I'm getting really done with you. I think it is time for you to go back to your bucolic life, such as it is. I really need to move forward with my life, without you.

It's not like I 'have' you anyway, right? What is an hour, or 2 or 3, on a random never planned occasion? Really? I'm to base my life around that? * * * are you thinking?

Go have yourself a great life. You're a good lay, but you're not worth my giving up my life for.

Do you think about me? Do you miss me? Do you regret things? How can you be with her, when you promised yourself to me?

Its ok though, the fog is clearing. Im realising exactly what you are. An abusive, selfish, immature, insecure, jealous, controlling, nasty piece of work who was nice to me when it suited you.

Im getting stronger. I hope its here to stay and I carry on getting stronger.

The mornings are always the hardest, it's almost like as soon as I wake up you plunge that cold dagger right through my heart again. I don't understand after 2 years how you could so easily walk away for someone else and not even try to make us work... What happened to all the conversations of having kids and getting married and everything else.... sadly I think I will be the only one to understand your twisted mind and I know we are meant for each other but you seem to think otherwise.

It's been one month since you broke up with me. I'm really tired of feeling sad and rejected and lonely. I think it's worse because you're on your spring break now with your friends, and you're probably having the time of your life. Meanwhile, I'm stuck at home, miserable and wallowing in self-pity.

I still don't understand how things could change so fast. How one day you're holding me and calling me your baby... and a few days later you tell me you just want to be friends.

This no contact thing is really hard. It's even harder when you send random text messages. But you haven't done that in a week, so you've hopefully gotten the hint. As soon as I got that text, here is the response I typed for you: "And I wanted to congratulate you on your solo. So proud of you. Just give me some time OK? Have a great vacay next week. Be well."

But I couldn't send it. I'm just not over you or the pain yet. So be well, Jim. I'm doing the best I can.

I can almost stand on my own 2 feet again. I'm not plagued with thoughts of you 24/7. It all seems so trivial too, since we only dated for 3 months, I feel like I should just be over all of this already. Just be done with it. I'm even tired of talking about it!! I'm ready to break down the walls that I've built around myself...preventing me from living the life I deserve to live.

You really had nothing to do with it, you were just the catalyst. I should thank you!

Yes I still miss you. Yes I still love you. But come on, it was 3 months, I shouldn't have been in such a mess because of this!

I've got my own thing going now, maybe in time I can let you back in and we can move past this.

I wonder if you've changed? I wonder if you're still selfish and immature?

If that's the case, then it's unfortunate for you. I accept you for who you are though. I can't force you to change. A part of loving you means that I want you to be happy, and I know you were not happy.

I hope someday we can be in each others lives. I'm not holding my breath though.

I feel you slowly slipping away. It's okay. It has to be this way.

For a very long time I have been keeping you on a pedestal. You don't deserve it at all. I hate how you do drugs, and apparently have been doing harder stuff than pot. I didn't know this and it honestly makes me so uncomfortable. Once again I still feel controlling long after you are gone. What's the point worrying about what you're doing? You want to stay at your mediocre job, do drugs, well then find someone who does them too. Maybe then you'll be happy. I don't need to feel like I wasn't good enough for you. I have a lot more going for me, my life doesn't revolve around drugs and I'll be damned if I let myself feel inadequate any longer.

Um what are you doing Robin? Is this gonna be January 2011 all over again? I mean it feels like a different situation but still. He doesn't want a relationship with you, he's said he couldn't do it in the past so why are you still entertwining youself in his life???? This is most likely going no where do you not see this??? Best case scenario you spend time together and it's good and you go away feeling empty and rejected again because he doesn't want you. That's the BEST case scenario. Worst is the time you spend with him is equally awkward and awful and you still go away with that feeling of rejection. Both options are loose loose. So WHY do you still want to??

N,

I am trying so hard to hate you so that I can move on with my life but I just can't do it. I can't hate you. I hate the things you did, I hate the things you said but I cannot bring myself to hate you. Even after you killed me with your words. I don't hate you. I think this means I really do love you, and not in a selfish infatuated way.

I miss you so much. I just wish we could go back to where we were. I may have been delusional but I thought we were happy until this baby thing. It's just so hard to bear when we still live together like this. It's hard for me to pretend that I don't care. How do you manage to not care and be so cold? Please teach me.

I miss hearing about your day, your worries, concerns, things about you. I miss watching movies with you. I miss sitting in the car grabbing take away food with you. I miss going to the gym with you. I miss hanging up your clothes and tidying up your things. I miss your hugs. I miss you.

I miss you so much.

I hate that she has you now. I hope it all goes wrong for you. I hope you realise what you have done to me with your abuse. I hope you realise what you have lost. I hope you realise that our dreams were meant to come true. I hope you realise that I loved you with everything I had. I hope you come back to me.

I hope I can say * * * * you.

i wish you wouldnt have been so bitter about this whole thing. We both said we had feelings for eachother. I love you. I want to be with you. I wish we could just talk and figure it out. I know you must still feel SOMETHING for me...otherwise you wouldnt be acting this way

I think I'm finally moving on. I just can't live my life like this anymore. What is being accomplished by constantly thinking about you? You aren't coming back and it's time I accept it fully. I have to accept that we went our separate ways and I'll never speak to you again. I have to be okay with it, and I'm getting there. I have to admit that you weren't right for me, I just wanted you to be so badly and tricked myself into believing it. I chose to look past all the negativity and I knew this would happen eventually but it was my choice to continue on with you despite it. I'm not blaming myself entirely but I am at least starting to own up to my actions instead of playing the victim. I forgave you too much, I never stood up for myself. I let you do this to me.

I'm done feeling sorry for myself. I'm done posting here about how I miss you and being mopey all the time about it. I can't control you- I never could and I never should have felt the need to in the first place. You want to pollute your life with drugs? Well maybe the next girl that comes along will share it with you and be everything you ever wanted. I couldn't be. But you know what? You couldn't be all I wanted either. I spend so much time torturing myself about how I wasn't good enough for you but what about the other way around? You did a lot of things that went against my morals. Maybe I should be making this about ME and stop thinking you were so perfect.

Papi bear, I miss you.

I miss your lips.

Your touch.

Me rubbing your belly.

I miss making you feel... good.

I miss making you pasta.

I miss your smile.

I miss your voice.

Oh papi bear... I miss you.

I wish... sometimes... we could have work out.

I never care & adore a man like I did for you.

I miss you Papi bear. 3

I miss you Jonathan.

N,

I had a dream about you last night. I bumped into you at an event. You were married. Married to a beautiful, smart, driven, bubbly girl. A girl who is everything that I am not. Everything that I couldn't provide to you. Everything that I suck at -- she was great at it. You married her really early on into the relationship too. I guess you were sure of something about her that you were never sure of about me. You were awkward with me, still. She was really friendly though. I knew you were happy, and she too, was so happy with you. You guys were right for each other. At this point, I couldn't bear the pain anymore and excused myself and ran for ages. Then I woke up.

What I realised was that you can find happiness in another person. That if you really loved me, you would not hesitate to marry me. That I wouldn't want to be with someone who was wishy-washy about marrying me too. I'd want to be with someone who was sure of and wanted to be with me for the rest of their lives, not because they were forced into it.

I know that you can find happiness. And if you can't find it with anybody else, then I am always here. If we're right for one another, you will come back to me. But if not, then I will be happy for you when you find happiness. It is not fair to expect you to stay just because of the baby. Why should I get in the way of your happiness? You deserve to be happy. And quite frankly, I will be okay. The baby and I will be happy together.

I will you well, my love. I love you.

Today, to the day, is one year from when you asked for my number. I put your number in my phone under your nickname because I never, ever imagined us being together. I didn't want you to text me, call me because I didn't want to have to let you down gently. Now all I want is for you to text and call. We were strangers, and a year on, you may know everything about me, but we're strangers once more.

K,

I feel so alone. I feel so left out. I wanted to give you all the love in the world, but you left me.

Can you say that he gives it to you? Can you look me in the eyes and tell me that they love you more than I did?

Because if you can't, why are you there? Why aren't you here. I hurt so much.

I miss my Shortstack.

In the e-mail I kept it short & 'non' emotional.

I don't know why I contact you, but i had too...

I don't regret it. I wanted you to know your ring was sent out, and that i do NOT HATE you, and never will.

I guess my behavior could have been worse. I could have drag this out MONTHS & MONTHS.

But I am proud of myself. For seven WHOLE days I have left you alone, and my e-mail had no "iloveyous, or missyous"

Just short & plain.

I miss you so much. I know being emotional would have gotta me nowhere. So I am proud of myself.

I hope I can close this chapter in my life for good. But baby... I do miss you. so much.... xoxo.