Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Who do you think you are? My boss was leaving so we had drinks at the pub friday night, it felt great to go out. Last night you send me a mean txt saying "Fun night hey, I am on my own and you are ok, thank you for the invite my friend."

Why would I invite you? You treat me like crap, you ignored my calls & txts in the beginning, you removed me from your life. Why would you honestly think I would make an effort to contact someone who doesn't give a * * * * about me.

Your just jealous cos we had a good time and you were home alone, well guess what buddy... you push people so far away, in the end they just say * * * * it and give up!

The world doesn't evolve around your needs. Your a sorry state of a man, actually no, you are a child. Every time somthing doesn't go your way, you throw your rattle out of your pram.

I've seen the error of my ways. Its to late , I smashed something truly good. I didnt intend on but I did. At least I know that I'm now changing and for me because I want to. I just wish I'd cleared my head before the last relationship I had but alas it wasn't to be. I wish you all the best in life your a great girl and mother. Peace to you and your girls x

Geez I am so angry with your right now, I am finding it hard not to contact you. Your a piece of work you know that.

You think you can just walk into my life whenever you feel like it and treat me like crap. God I wish I didn't reply to you last night, cos you deserve nothing from me. I now know why you have no friends, cos you just push them all away. Your behaviour is poor at best. Go * * * * with someone else's head. Im too good for you!

I have long since moved on from you, your abuse, your dramatics, your ignorance and distrust - so WHY in the heck do you freaking pop into my head every once in a while even after all these years???

You weren't worth it then. You sure as heck aren't worth it now!!! Sometimes I realize that I sincerely hate you, bone deep hate you. You cost me my friends, my extended family, my self worth. I fought to get most of that back. I started from scratch, while you got your ass pampered and patted by everyone, oh poor you.

SCREW THAT. You didn't even have the decency to TELL me when you cheated on me, with, of all people, your daughter's MARRIED mother who was the neighborhood tramp! And because I wanted what was best for the kids, I've never spoken a bad word about you. I've been forced to still listen to you. I supported you when your mom died, when your dad died, when your girlfriend left you... and looking at this, I'm out of my freaking mind.

What did I get in return??? You going through my personal possessions. You impersonating strangers on the internet, hoping to talk me into "cheating". And you threatening suicide, and keeping me on the phone for freaking HOURS when I was trying to care for my dad, who was hospitalized. I didn't have TIME to cheat, you moronic, egotistical, two-faced asshat!!! And why in the hell would you make me want another man in my life when I couldn't even deal with you???

You know something? The kids are grown now. I don't need to have these pieces of you hanging around anymore. You're no better than you've ever been - spoiled, entitled, fragile, inconsiderate. Good bye, and good freaking riddance, you waste of 15 years of my life!!!

Oh, darling. How is it possible for me to be happy yet still miss you? I love myself now more than I ever have in my entire life and am very happy. But I still miss your company. I miss the way you'd gaze into my eyes and smile so gently, so tenderly. I miss playing Egyptian Ratscrew with you, even though you always counted cards and won. I miss listening to you talk to your parents in Spanish even though I couldn't understand a word. Heck, I miss your parents! I miss your laugh.

If only I could forget you.

Not that it's any of my business any more, but I really hope you don't jump straight onto the next guy this time around. It really sucks that I know you spent today hanging out with two guys... only 2 days after we broke up it feels like you are looking to start something new. It would hurt to know that our time together was just flavour of the month...or 9 months.. though you didn't always think I was the best flavour for those 9 months, did you? I'm sorry our break up was painful. I really wish you could've proved to me you were a better person and not taken advantage of me in the break up. You just proved everyone right, and proved me wrong about you. I was the only fool who thought I could see something better in you.

So now I'm moving on with life. I'm moving out of this overpriced dump and into somewhere I can save a lot of money. I feel very awful that you are not around to talk about it with. I feel bad that you aren't a part of my plans and don't want to be. I would've always treated you right if you only cared and wanted to be with me; to be happy with me. It saddens me to think that I don't wish you the best - I just wish we could've worked things out. I wish we could've been civil.

so, you prob have been looking at my profile....yeah my pic is a good one...i look HAPPY dont i? i look HEALTHY dont i? and i dont look like im sat in a puddle of my own tears cos youre not in my life. and then theres my wall...people sending me positive pictures and quotes, me having a laugh and just being back to me again....how can it be so when just a week ago i said i couldnt be your friend cos i still had feelings that werent right for a platonic friendship. i should be devastated you didnt want me back

no...you see when you continuely take me and my love for granted i MOVE ON. 4 months of this crap and ive finally gave up any desire to try again. i know i tried with all my heart, would have been willing to work at me and us...but you wouldnt have changed, and id have been miserable sooner or later. i aint waiting around for you and being the selfish tw*t that you are, you dont like this....cos i might jus attract someone new with all my positive progress and well...bang goes your ego strokes, cos you also know i am faithful, and wouldnt entertain you should i meet someone new.

ah well...thats how it goes tim...i just hope you learn one day to tell your lover you love them, without it being about a sign to other guys to keep away, or to tell someone how much they mean to you now and again, instead of playing computer games, and to make love to someone without speaking to them like a prostitute for your own service ("can i come in your mouth??" when i leaned in to give you a cuddle still makes me shake my head to this day)

gunna start calling you Pike off Dads Army....stupid boy

anyhoo...gotta go...got that life i got back to be getting on with....

We really could have done it! We had a chance, we could have done it, * * * * you you know it's true! Dont you remember? Did you forget just how happy we were? Where did it all go?!?!?!? Now you have her, one u had a crush with 3 years ago, one that each and every one of your friends had. You very well know she doesn't love you, i hope she doesn't hurt you. You replaced me in a matter of days, running and hiding from what you felt. Did she comfort you, really? Oneday you will wake up empty wondering why is she there unless she dumps you before. I wish you to snap out of it before you end up hurting yourself and regretting. You can't just discard what we had silly boy. It will come back to haunt you.

Ya know, the breakup sucked, but now that it's a ways down the road, I'm doing great. In the past few months, I've gone from suicidal to working out almost every day, eating healthy, and I'm in the best shape of my life (physically and emotionally). I have way more self confidence and I feel great about myself. Looking back on it, you dumping me was the best thing that possibly could have happened to me.

Until next time,

Daniel

week before BU you said that you are happy with me, you want to spend the rest of life with me, that would make you happiest. "my heart is yours" you said. I pushed it over the edge and we BU, that same week you get yourself a new girl. What could you possibly have to offer her, your heart was mine!? You asked me do i have any regrets DUH! I don't even know where to start with regrets!

I'm sorry! You were right, i was wrong! I'm sorry i didn't let you take care of me, i'm sorry i didn't want to be burden, i'm sorry i pushed you away when i needed you most. I'm sorry i was afraid and insecure, i'm sorry i didn't believe you. I'm sorry for every time i needed you and never told you. I'm sorry i kept myself miserable rather then letting you comfort me. I'm sorry i was afraid you'll reject me. I'm sorry i made such mess. I'm sorry there were time's when you felt like "i don't give a * * * * ". I'm sorry i was passive, waiting for a hug rather then asking you for it, it made you feel unwanted didn't it? Guess what, i didn't lie i wanted you and every last grain of me loved you. I'm sorry i didn't show it the way you wanted me, i'm sorry i didnt love you the way you wanted to be loved but fact remains, i loved you with all my heart, believe it or not. I asked you to take my words for granted, why didn't you?! I said what i'm saying should be more important then the way i'm saying it, because i was honest! Whole time ...... i never tried to hide my problems from you. I said don't let me go i do need you. From bottom of my heart i knew i loved you it was a plain naked truth! How does that sound? Do i have any regrets? Guess what, i do. And why would you ask me that? What does that mean to you now? Is it relevant in any way, does it make any difference? I'm sorry i lost you. Yes i regret, i'm hurting myself badly. I'm sorry for heartache i caused, i'm sorry i want to tell you all this now when i doesn't mean a * * * * to you. I'm sorry i don't even have a chance to try and let you know that i wasn't playing with you. It hurts me so bad that you feel that way. How am i going to forgive myself, when all of that means nothing to you now. Damage is done. You were my best friend. I need redemption that i can not get.

I wonder would it make you feel better if you heard me say all that. Would it only feed your ego or would you get the real meaning out of it.

Yeah, what's done is done, what's gone is gone but hypothetically speaking if we were together tomorrow again it wouldn't be the same. It wouldn't be going "back there", I'd be better. God i'd be better. I wouldn't ever repeat my mistakes. You mean the world to me, there is nobody else, and i don't want to be good to anybody .......... i simply don't give a * * * * about anything or any one. And i'm facing the fact that i won't get second chance. Not that i'm asking for it, i just wish you'd acknowledge that and move on without thinking it was a conspiracy against you. It's the truth that would set me free....

You texted me last night.. I guess blocking your number only blocks incoming calss from you. It was strange what you texted, a video of u at skeillex with a smiley face. As if we talk every day and I'm some girl you are bragging to that you are there.. I'm not even worth an I miss u text to you. I'm just someone you think will always be there no matter how much you step on me. Well I may be stupid to still have feelings for you, but I'm not a doormat: you don't want me . I'm nothin but a last resort to you and you somehow feel the need to continue to remind me of that. Of how happy you are and of how much you dont want to be with me. But this time I didn't even respond, because I dont deserve it and instead of just saying it to convince myself I believe it. When have you ever fought for me? NEVER! And you never will. And I want someone to do just that there are guys in my life just as successful smart and sweet as you that actually want a chance with me and fight for it. Who do you think you are? I don't need some pity party from you every month to remind me you don't want me. Guess what ? I don't want someone who can't try to love me or fight to save his life. Hope the meaningless handcuff sex is going good for you.

Day 60

I'm at a different place with how I Feel with my ex. I miss him sometimes. And I do care about him. And how he is. But the thought of him going out, and living his life, no longer bothers me. The thought of him being with someone else, even "her", no longer bothers me. As long as it makes him happy.

I'm not indifferent. I just feel...like I'm at the beginning of acceptance.

Although i still cant stop thinking of you, i am not angry with you, i wish you no ill. It hurts to think of you with someone else, having fun and laughing. But i am starting to realise if i truly love you, i will just be happy that your happy. Its all i really wanted, and us being not together doesnt change that.

Be well and take care.

I miss you so much. I don't know what I'm doing. I love you, I just can't stay with you. I wish we could be happy together again. I wish it so much. I just want to hold you again and for everything to be ok. I love you. I don't understand what's going on in my own head. I feel so worried whenever we're together but I miss you so much now that we're apart. I feel like I can't win this and I'm so sorry for hurting you. I hope you can move on and not have to stay in this * * * * ed up situation any more, becuase the way I am I can only hurt you.