Post here instead of contacting your ex!

You made a mistake. Maybe you don't realize that now, but one day, when you're more mature, you will.

I treated you very, very well. My friends (and even your friends) often said that I put up with far too much and treated you like gold. Each and every day, I tried my hardest to make you happy.

One day you'll realize that I am a good person. You'll realize that "soul mates" and "true love" don't exist and that when you find a good person who loves you dearly, you should hold onto them.

I'm one in a million, and you're a fool for letting me go.

So afraid of your feelings. It's sad. I almost pity you now.

You cannot deny your rebound relationships, lol. Come on. You cannot recreate me in someone else. I'm one of a kind. Two girls in a row and it has failed. You felt bad and wanted to contact me claiming that you wanted to be "friends" only to discover that my world doesn't include you anymore. Told me yourself that your career path is killing your soul. Strong as you are, you cannot deny your need of healing. No amount of rebound relationships will help you. You cannot forget, like I. Maybe one day, old friend, but you sold your soul to stop the pain, but only you can set you free.

Things I want to thank you for:

Thank you for my guitar.

Thank you for your kind words.

Thank you for your gentleness.

Thank you for the sensitivity you had at the beginning of our relationship.

Thank you for making me realize I deserve to be treated well.

Thank you for showing me what I want in a man….the things you possess and the things you don’t.

Thank you for your charm.

Thank you for your good looks.

Thank you for smiling when you wake up with me next to you.

Thank you for opening the car door.

Making me feel beautiful.

No thank you for:

The lies.

The lack of communication.

The fact that you lead me on for a year.

Your complete disregard of how your actions would affect me.

Your alcoholism.

Your hurtful words when you were drunk.

Your little ways of using me.

Your lack of respect for the hard work I’ve done.

Your laziness.

Your selfishness.

Your greed.

Putting me AFTER your bar friends.

Putting your kids on the backburner and taking it out on me.

For ignoring my phone calls.

For leaving me.

For not caring anymore.

You're a good person, but not to me. If you wonder why we aren't friends, it's not because I don't want to, it's because you do things and act ways towards me that no self respecting person could tolerate.

While you might be satisfied now, yfor the rest of your life you will have to know you ruined a great friendship.

Am I using him for an ego boost? Maybe. I really, really do like him as a friend. But I also like the attention. I also like that you might possibly potentially be jealous if you knew. Do you know? You guys are really close. You used to be roommates. He was the one who told us we were perfect for each other. You two fought over me initially, but I chose you.

Don't get me wrong; I would never, ever date him. He's a really nice guy and we get along great, but he's really just not my type. But I do like that he texts me a lot, and I love that he talks to me when you're in the room. That way we're both ignoring you, it distracts me from thinking about you, and I can flirt with another guy in front of you. Gosh, that just sounds awful when I type it all out. It seems much better in my head.

I mean, I'll tell him I don't want to be in a relationship right now if the topic ever comes up, but I don't want to lose him as a friend. Most of our mutual friends chose you.

But trust me, whenever I'm texting him late at night, I always wish I was talking to you.

You know how I said today was going to be a good day? Well, I was right! It's been a brilliant day - I can finally start my voluntary job now my police check is back clean! And I'm going to go out tonight and have fun and I KNOW I won't be bumping into you.

Yet you still keep sending me these vague emails that every time warrant a response. Our communication I've now given up on for now, you know what I want from you but I'm not even sure if I want to try again today. Amazing! First time I've really thought that in 6 weeks!

I AM going places now. I'm going out tonight to celebrate. Hope you have a good night trying to think of something else you can send me to get a response.

YEAH!

As miserable and broken as I am right now, I almost feel sorry for you. You chose her over me and I can guarantee you in due time you will regret it. There is only one me and no one will ever be as blind in love with you as I was. As awesome as I already am, I'm going to find a way to heal myself out of this rut. To take this time to make myself 200% more amazing and even though you will never see me again, it'll be my own little personal revenge.

Man, been a long time since I posted here... but being that I basically got FB dumped by a new person after checking that "we"were ok, here I am.

------

Hope you have a great weekend. I know I'm probably hated now, but I wanted to let you know that I'm thankful for getting to know you in any way. I hope that we can be cordial at least. I never meant for any of this to turn out like this

Dear Ex,

What the EFF! You tell me you want to see me if I'm available. Im too shocked for words. I haven't spoken to you in 2 months, but you're asking if you can come see me?

No.

I'm not ready.

I'll talk to you when I feel comfortable. On my own time. And after I've shaped up the way I want (which, at the rate I'm going, will be around Thanksgiving). I dont know if I'll see you then. But I know I'll want to see you one more time before you graduate and return to your home country overseas. * * * * me. I hope I've healed by then.

Man, been a long time since I posted here... but being that I basically got FB dumped by a new person after checking that "we"were ok, here I am.

------

Hope you have a great weekend. I know I'm probably hated now, but I wanted to let you know that I'm thankful for getting to know you in any way. I hope that we can be cordial at least. I never meant for any of this to turn out like this

On Facebook?

Damn.

You contacted me 2 days ago, saying you thought of me and us every day. I did not reply.

Some other things have happened in my life this past month and I have realised that I give so much love and energy to others, yet keep none for myself. I need to learn how to love me again.

Honestly, you really aren't a very good person. I'm realizing that no one really liked you, and that even though you pretend to be such a good friend to people, you really are incredibly selfish and you just pretend to care about other people. You say you don't want me to think you're a bad person? Well, too bad. I do think you're a bad person.

I'm thinking of reaching out. What the hell, right? I'm past worrying what the "right" thing to do is. I don't want to jump into a reconciliation. I want to walk in with no expectations. Beginner's mind, as the Buddhists say. No preconceptions, expectations, just openness and eagerness. I want to hear you with eyes wide and heart open and see the person you've become. Sometimes, I think these forums hurt more than they help. So many "rules," so many conflicted and strong opinions, when the only rule in the universe is that there are no rules. I have no idea what will happen in the next 10 minutes, let alone the next 10 days or weeks or years. The stories of others do not define my own future. Hell, even our history doesn't dictate the future.

Maybe you won't respond; maybe we won't connect. Maybe we will. Who knows? I don't. Maybe I'll accidentally send the message directed to you to some adorable stranger who sweeps me off to Paris and feeds me croissants in bed. I sure as hell don't know what the future holds. All I know is that expecting you to reject me is just as destructive and limiting as expecting you to embrace me. So I choose to expect nothing. Be present, observe, and trust that no matter what happens, I will end up exactly where I need to be to be happy. I'm past thinking about what the "right strategy" is. Strategy be damned. You aren't a goal for me. My only goal in this lifetime is to be true to me. Even if you don't like it. Even if you're not a guest in my life anymore. I gotta be me.

Maybe I'll reach out to you soon. Or not. Maybe you'll respond, or reach out first. Maybe I'll decide tomorrow to move to a commune on the West Coast and eat only raw vegetables and Nutella. Who knows? Life's all about the unpredictability, me especially so. That's what makes it fun.

Zero expectations. Beginner's mind. Open and eager.

"Whatever tomorrow brings, I'll be there with open arms and open eyes."

I went out with him tonight. It wasn't a date, although I did buy him a smoothie. We hung out in my apartment. I didn't think about you all the time, just once when I thought I saw you and my heart nearly stopped, and then when he brought you up in conversation. He had just come from eating dinner with you. He mentioned that you had ordered whiskey and how that was so similar to my strong dislike of fruity little mixed drinks but love of beer and hard liquor.

I miss you so much.

**Warning, may be a little graphic**

My dear, when we were together, you thought a BJ was the only thing that mattered in bed or in life.

You pitched a hissy fit when I wanted to experiment with toys and other sexual variety. You saw it as a challenge to your manhood.

Congratulations!!! You chose the door with the lump of coal. I can guarantee your "frigid" ex-wife is having sex beyond your wildest fantasies or imagination with a husband who welcomes variety, experimentation, toys, the works - oh, that's right, you didn't have any!!!

Cheers!!!

I almost texted you the other day

I like had your number typed out in a 'new message' and was going to say something like 'Hey. Um random I know but omg did your birthday pass???' Like it 'slipped my mind' when I know DAMN well it was September 19th. UGH REALLY ROBIN? That's just a little pathetic and insane! What did I really expect from it?? You would say yes- obviously- and I would say 'OMG It slipped my mind and I just remembered now! Happy Birthday!' At the very least I would get a 'Thanks' and then go on with my day and feel AWFUL because you didn't initiate a conversation...and at the very best you WOULD initiate a conversation, which most likley would lead NO WHERE just like every other friendly convo we've had in the last 9 months. SO PATHETIC!!

I guess the good news is I stopped myself and deleted the text before I said anything, but I DO have the urge to say something to you, ANYTHING. Ever since we spoke a few weeks ago I have to admit that opening up the lines of communication has made me want to continue to talk BUT in reality I know I probably won't say anything to you. I haven't randomly initiated any kind of conversation since....February? WOW actually thinking about it I did stick to my guns pretty much! It was only when you contacted me that I caved. It was ALWAYS you ton initiate contact. In January after you let me walk away....though 2 weeks later, March with your sister messaging me, May out of the blue with the whole lame Bin Laden crap...and every little time in between. Maybe that's been the problem though. Maybe me staying away, and especially being SO nonchalant the last time we spoke....maybe it has made me seem like I don't want anything to do with you....crap after we texted the last time the last thing I said to you was 'Take Care' Pretty sure you don't get anymore uninterested then that... probably best that way!!