Post here instead of contacting your ex!

This thread makes me so sad. Most of the posts are from amazing people who have been hurt by those who couldn't see how amazing they are.

Why is it so hard to let go of those who rejected us?

I'm not ready to add real post here but I'm sure it won't be too long.

Damn this broken heart!

It seemed like I would never get to this point, but finally after three months I can honestly say that I would never go back to you. Each day I care less about where and how you are, what you are doing, whether you are with her or not...

I don't know how I could ever think of you as "perfect". You have a lot of growing up to do. Do you miss the way I treated you yet? I don't think so. You almost seem to enjoy being in relationships where there's no respect. I hope you get sick of her and break up with her for the 4th time.

I have to admit that I'm still upset but soon I won't care anymore. If I see you I will feel so tempted to be mean and humilliate you. But I won't. I'll pretend to be completely indifferent. I want you to know that I don't even want you as a friend anymore. You don't deserve that I even acknowledge you.

Damn it all. Damn it.

My hard drive still has pictures of us on it. I don't think I've taken a step back but it still hurts to see how beautiful you were, it hurts to remember how amazing we were. I haven't seen you in person in 3 weeks. I wish I could tell you everything that I've been through. I wish I could still tell you the mundane things that happen in my life and hear you be excited about them. I wish this was another universe where we did just stay friends, where I wasn't attracted to you, it was impossible though. I would have always loved you and would have always wanted you.

I wonder if you will ever reach out to me again, if I will hear your voice again? I wonder when if there will be a point where we become friends again? I don't know. Remember the name of the first movie we watched together?

The Future is Unwritten.

Why?

That is the only word I can come up with. Ever since your grandfather passed away, you changed. You had to be with your family more, and cancelled any of our upcoming plans. I had no problem with this, because it was due to a very unfortunate event. Apparently, you did not feel the same. You began to doubt our relationship because we could not see each other a lot. You were different from all the rest, you surpassed them all. We agreed on EVERYTHING, and we never had a fight, argument, disagreement, nothing! I thought it was too good to be true, but our relationship kept on going. I told you I would be there for you for everything, and when your grandfather died I still kept that promise. And the sad part is, I am still there for you even after you tossed me aside. It stung a whole awful lot when you threw everything I had ever given you on your porch. I felt as if it was like garbage, needed to be taken out.

When you decided to end our wonderful relationship, I was very shocked. Quite frankly, I am still in shock. You were crying when you broke up with me, and I somehow remained strong and did not cry. You would cry more when you said that I was the best boyfriend you had ever had, and that nobody has said such nice and sweet things to you before. I treated you like a queen. You kept saying how you 'feel' we aren't on the same level of liking one another, but I disagree. Everything and anything I said you reciprocated back to me. I only did cutesy things for your happiness, and your happiness alone. I am sorry. I was just so excited and happy to know how lucky I was to have you in my life and have such an amazing girlfriend who finally treated me right, shared same moral values, and loved everything I do. You were very different from the rest, you were really nice. I miss you, and I will probably never forget the lady who made me so happy.

The part that hurts the most?

I didn't do anything wrong.

I miss you more than I could possibly miss another human being....I'm so happy that you are happy with your friends and family but I am feeling utterly alone. I want to scream until you hear me all the way over there and come back. I want to hold you and kiss you just one last time. I want to feel your lips against my forehead and your hands on my back...I miss your touch and your voice and your eyes. The way you always saw right through me...I can't stand being without you knowing I may never move on.

What the hell is wrong with you? You are seriously messed up in the head. And why me of all people? Is this what I get for being good to you?

You knew I didn't want a serious relationship. We would've still been intimate as friends. Why did you have to make me believe that I meant the world to you and that you wanted to spend the rest of your life with me? Why did you rush things to the point that, after only a month into our relationship, you were already talking about marriage? I stupidly started feeling the same way. I fell for you hard.

All you did was hurt me. I wish you had handled the situation like a grown up man and told me you didn't want to be with me anymore, instead of cheating on me with your stupid ex and then breaking up with me anyways.

And on top of that, after we broke up you treated me like I never mattered to you and like our relationship never meant anything to you.

You are a coward. She can keep you, you are both pathetic.

I don't think I'll ever understand why you would do this to me. You are heartless.

Epiphany! I'm on my way to being fine! I thought I missed you after a long day of work and since I finally started my white board, but it isn't you at all anymore. It has always been the concept of closeness we shared, never "us". I don't miss being cheated on or treated the way you treated me at all. Yeah you are an interesting person and a great guy, cool kudos to you, but do I want to be with someone who treated me like you did? No. There are tons of womanizing successful great men out there just like you, but guess what? I don't need them. Or you for that matter. You had to get out of my life so the right guy can come in. That's the same reason why mr model Austin had to be cut out, bc

The best is yet to come. When I meet him, when I'm with him things will be different, better different. The connection will be something I've never felt and frankly I grew into feelings for you, that "cosmic" thing wasn't always there; perhaps I eluded myself into feeling it bc of the "potential" we had. But that potential is bull * * * * . Potential in a cheater? * * * * that. No. Maybe my mr right is French or Italian, or something I can't even envision. Whatever it is he is a better fit for me than you ever will be. "unless you are able to give up something valuable you will never truly be able to change at all , because you will be forever in control of the thing you can't give up ." I'm giving you up for something better, this will no longer control me."change is hard because people overestimate the value of what they have, but underestimate the value of what they might gain".

Hey babygurl, Its so hard not hearing from you for almost a month now. I wonder what your doing, and what your thinking, and it makes me sad to think that i shouldn't, because it doesn't matter anymore. We chased each other back and forwards, One minute you were strong and didnt need me when i wanted you, then vice verca. In the final moments though, i came to you wanting reconcilliation. I didnt want to lose all the years of work we had put into each other. We had surface issues, and quite alot, but how we felt about each other was intense. It was worth saving, well thats how i felt in my heart.

But you decided that it wasnt for you anymore, and i have come to accept that. As much as i loved you and still do, wanting to be with someone who doesnt want me is something i have to walk away from, for my own sanity. We both have our flaws, but i loved you, as a whole person. I apologize for my part and the mistakes I made that led to us not being able to lead a happy healthy life together. I sometimes wonder if you too are sorry for your part, but it doesnt matter now. I just want you to know that the majority of the time i was with you, i tried to make you feel loved and special, as best as i knew how, at that point in time. I do hope you know this.

I think about you alot. I wont contact you though, because i dont want those feelings to arise again, only to have you turn me down again. But i do hope that if you ever think of me that way, that you reach out to me. I am working on myself now and i dont know where i would be in my life, but i would hope that if you felt the need, you acted on it. I miss you alot, and its so hard not to think of you, but i am slowly getting better. I realise i will probably always have love for you in some form or another. It does hurt not knowing if you feel the same, but thats just a part of life i guess.

I hope you do not despise me, nor forget me, but your feelings are your choice. I wish you all the best things in life, and as hurt as i am, i hope you find what makes you happy, because you truly are a beautiful women. I am on my way to healing, and I am sure I will find my happiness as well one day. Although i still wish it was with you, i am starting to accept it may not be, and thats okay.

See me and what we had in the bright light, for the good times we shared together, as i do you.

I may let you go, but i wont forget you sweetie.

Good luck, be safe and stay happy.

Xxxxx

I was having a rough day for other reasons yesterday, and I really thought seriously about calling you, but managed not to. I'm glad I didn't. I worked through my bad day on my own, and now I've come through on the other side of it all. I can relax and have a nice, quiet Friday now. I hope you're doing well. I do wonder whether you're still with the rebound from our relationship, but I won't ask. It really doesn't matter. I know you've been asking about me, but like I've said, it really doesn't matter.

I honestly can't decide whether I think you're a good or a bad person. Regardless, I've forgiven you, at least for the most part, but there are just so many things about you that I would change. I guess that's a big reason why we didn't work out.

I really like someone else now. I have no idea how to go about pursuing her, since it's been so long since I've been single and on the prowl, but she's amazing, and I really hope something comes of it.

Until next time.

-Daniel

Actually, I am sorry for all the bad things I said to you and if I put you down. I could have been nicer and less of a * * * * * ... I've never let a man be so close to me so I couldn't believe it and I just had to ruin things. I want you to be happy but I also want you to think of me most days. Not a damn second goes by without me thinking about you. Why do I feel so awful about everything?

I don't know why I still feel so bound to you. I can't bring myself to break the promise I made to you. We promised we'd be together forever. Even though you dropped your end of the deal, I would still feel guilty somewhere inside if I started dating again. I just can't imagine sleeping next to anyone else. It was so, so hard to find someone with whom I shared such a strong connection and even more difficult to open up and trust you.

I just miss you. I wish you'd come back, but I know you never will.

Hello!

I'm feeling good right now - I miss you being part of my life but I can do very well without you. I hope you're doing OK and I'm trying not to worry about you too much. I suppose it's natural to worry when I've spent so long caring about you. I have things going on in my life that I would love to tell you about, but now is not the time. I'm going out soon and going to try not to even mention you to anyone - I hope I don't bump into you!

Until we speak again...

You really, really hurt me. Do you know how much? I hope you do, and that when you think about it you feel guilt. To be together 8 years, engaged and then to string me along for 4 months, find someone else and leave me for him. I didn't deserve that. Yes things had become stale between us but you didn't even give me a chance to try and work things out. I tried. I fought for us. But you said you weren't willing to try. That hurt. "I don't love you anymore and I don't want to be with you." That stung. But I'm getting better. I feel so much emotion right now. Anger, regret, dismay. Above it all though I miss you, despite everything you did to me.

Like I said, I didn't deserve it.

I really miss you, you are my best friend. I said i don't trust you cos i don't know what to trust no more. That first week i said i don't trust you cos we suddenly got apart and i got emotionally raped, and few things you said those days such as "moving on will be exciting" and such just didnt fit the whole experience. So i was forced to take those words from you for granted, you seemed happy. Made no sense to me, and i started questioning us. That monday everything we had just ....... you made it look like one big lie. I still didnt get over that day. I try, i ask you about it with hope that you will be able to put an end to my brain wracking. The only explanation i could have think of was that you told me things you thought i wanted to hear. I was hurting you bad at the time, you were in that blender under full speed, i twisted your feelings and you suffered so much. Someone else would simply tell me to * * * off and leave for good, rage or what not, you just sufferd and instead venting frustration on me or dealing with it in any other way you did what you thought was best, told me a lie? Coverd up that you are hurt by letting me believe that you are doing good? That seems like something Luka carebear would do to make life easier on me. so that was like possible explanation in my head. But ofc i couldn't have known for sure, and i still don't. Also its possible that you started cooling down this summer, you lost faith in me, my promises were empty to you. I can't remember your voice, but i still hear it echoing, heartbroken and disappointed tone "you said that soooooooo many times" Haunts me you know, that tone, guilt, not cos i didnt come, but cos i made you felt that way. Oneday it felt like .... it's too late, and i already lost you. I told you that. 2 days before that i said that i think i made my peace with you. And no i didnt lie, felt like my nest is built and i loved it. Then 2 days later it just seemed like i've settled down but way too late. I was so happy. You know i'm cheap on words when i'm uncertain. When i say "i feel its too late" it was cry for help and reassurance. When i say "i made my peace" i was just completely open. No fears, pure happiness and satisfaction. Around that time you started catching up on things i was saying will or might happen. You started frankly telling me that you are unhappy. I fought and fought and fought each and every one of those destructive fears pretty much since january. It was a way to go, only way. I had times when i had more energy and courage, and times when i had none. I did try Luka, hope you accept that, you said it feels like i don't care, like i'm not interested. Ohhh boy nothing can be further from truth, wish you can believe that. You were hurt thinking i didnt give a * * * , but that wasnt the case. I said i hope i'll love you the way you wanted to be loved, remember, first time i said that? Remember your reaction? Seemd impossible to you, but what you couldnt even imagine stood like possibility on my mind. Your constantly denying possibility of any bad development left me to fight them all by myself. I was afraid for us, and you'd have solution for me ready every time. Solution was that nothing can go wrong because you love me. And i never wanted to make you think or feel like i don't value your love but it just wasnt 'love' that was endangered. I really did feel left alone to fix myself, and your assistance most of the time was based on your love to me, and that i'm just right what ever i do. Well i knew better. My fears might have seem unrealistic to you but we ended up talking about how many of them came true, and it was hurting us, big time. You never took anything serious .............. and i tried, i tried, i was fighting ...............

Dont tell me things you think i would want to hear, it'll only hurt me. Don't fake it. Don't give me any hopes unless you are hoping for the same. Don't call me unless you are longing to hear me. Don't do me no favors, don't try to make me feel better by talking to me only cos you know i need you to.

i need life support system .... i need you back