Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I want you to kill any last shred of hope I have left. Is your new guy better? Was I not special at all? Were you able to get everything you had with me through him and more? I'm tired of hanging on already. Tell me you love him, that you wish you were with him sooner. Hurt me so I have a reason to hate you already. Even when you stopped talking to me again you said you weren't serious about him. Even while we were still talking you wouldn't tell me we'd never get back together again. I hate having hope for you already.

^^ I feel the same way....

I am stronger without you!

I am STRONGER WITHOUT YOU.

I AM STRONGER WITHOUT YOU.

I DON'T NEED YOU. I DON'T NEED YOU.

I DON'T MISS YOU.

Why am I struggling with all this bs then? Why do you run into my mind?

Ugh. Truth is you want me stuck on you. And it's working, it's working, it's working!

BE GONE YOU DEMON. BE GONE FOREVER!

I just need to say- I HATE YOU!!!!! I really do!!! So about a month as passed since I saw you. I'm still so f'ed up! Not to mention the last month has had so much stress of my own- but ever since I saw you, saw you with her, then we had that awful talk- it's been BAD for me. I'm so broken. And not ONE word from you since then. I guess it goes to show you really don't want me at all. You broke up with her and you don't want me- you want to be single again- or onto the next skank. I HATE YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!! I hate that I still love you more then anything!!!!! You are a piece of crap, not worth my time, the most insignifigant piece of crap! You are NOTHING!! What I ever saw in you makes me really question my own sanity! I question it EVERY DAY when I miss you- STILL after ALL THIS CRAP!!!!!

And today I go on the Distric site- just to look and what do I see? First thing on the main page?? A new pic of you!!! Clearly looking for female attention! You DISGUST me!!! Beyond disgust!!! I'm revolted by how you need attention- how you look to girls for an ego boost, how you NEED it. It makes me want to throw up! Your a pathetic BOY! Not a man your a BOY! A mama's boy who is NEVER GOING TO AMOUNT TO ANYTHING!!!!!!! You know how your dad told you that when you were a kid?? HE WAS RIGHT!!!!!!! YOUR NOT GOING TO BE ANYTHING! Your sister will amount to something but NOT you!! YOUR NOTHING!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!!

And the most f'ed up thing is I have been trying to delete my page on there for AN HOUR and can't figure out how to deactivate my page!! Like a SICK joke!! When I finally get the guts up to get rid of it- get rid of the last thing that I was connected to you on- I CAN'T!!! FML!!!!!

I have resolved that IF and BIG if here- but IF I ever do hear from you again I will ignore it! My hate for you right now is at a HIGH. A high it hasn't been at in a VERY long time! I love feeling HATE ANGER- because at least it isn't LOVE! Its not me missing you, clinging to us- I HATE YOU NOW! I hope it stays this way!!

I am so sad, it hurts so much. Was any of it true?. The words you said? Do you really not feel anything?. I wont believe that, whatever anyone tells me. We did have something that we both believed in, at some point. We were planning ahead. I think of all your bad points, and believe me, there are quite a few. I just didn't let them get to me like you let mine get to you. To be honest, mine were not that bad. I changed for you... I tried so god damn hard. But you know what... I was suppressed. I could not be myself. I tried to be what you wanted me to be. You were you and I was what I thought I should be. That is not fair and it is not love. Love is unconditional. It was for me but it is not for you. I also know that it never will be. There is no one that can live up to you!!

You are the greatest woman I've ever met. We've never really been "together" as a couple, but I love you more than anything in the world. I'd treat you like a queen and the way you deserve to be treated. Our timing has been off for 14 years now, and I feel like this could be our time finally. I really hope you see how great we could be together. I know you need your space and time to find yourself and your inner peace. I fear that you'll find someone else and that I will always have this feeling like "the one" got away. I love you.

Finally I can be myself and finally I can be happy! Being away from you made me gain all my power back, you were such a negative person being around you was like being around a disease, it sucked all my energ.... yuck, you're boring and you have no sense of humor and you're serious all the time, still really not liking you! Like yesterday...

I know your parents divorce messed you up, made you not want to end up like your mom, devestated and alone. But how selfish are you to not even tell me you were 'hanging out' with this other guy while sending me mixed signals? Being together 5.5 years must have meant nothing because you don't treat someone you were really seriuous about and said you wanted to marry like that.

I just wanted to hear you say you were completely done and was in fact seeing and screwing this guy. But to lie to my face after me seeing you two that night go straight upstairs... I honestly don't care if you are or aren't I just wanted closure... but to say that you were sick and he spent the night to take care of you after saying you had only been hanging out for a month? Saying that you weren't dating him? Just wow... I deserve more respect, I'm not an idiot.

All it would have taken was just a hey I don't think we can work I'm seeing another guy, but you led me on to think there was some hope... I never got a definitive answer from you, always playing both sides of the fence, being nice and friendly even warm but then pulling back after I ask to just meet face to face, every time... I thought we were friends because that's what you said you could only offer... but friends don't lie to your face and treat you like some play toy. I guess it just blows me away you would play with my emotions like how your father did to your mother and seeing the damage caused by that, and then you do a similar act with me... its obvious you wanted out a while before we broke up, but at least be straight that you want to * * * * around your last year at college... I was nothing but upfront about my feelings and fought the good fight for us, 5.5 years, but if you didn't want it at a simple I want to date around and see what else is out there... if you would have treated our relationship and me with some dignity I could have accepted it and possibly still been aquaintences maybe friends... but no, you "didn't want to hurt me or me to hate you"... what a crock... cowardice is more like it... I loved you with all I had, I'm not perfect, we weren't perfect, but I was willing to give us another chance... when I say I love you I mean it, I love like a man should love a woman, even with all her flaws, it just made you more special to me...

But that's over... ever since I saw you with the other guy and got my real answer and the truth that you denied I finally got the closure I needed to get unstuck off you and realize the kind of person you really are. Karma is going to come back one day and I do hope you remember... because I don't know why you kept me strung along, maybe an ego boost, maybe a backup incase you got tired of screwing this guy, whatever, but I'm a man. I have more dignity and self respect than that... I'm not anyones sloppy seconds or safety blanket.

I miss you so much tonight. It's killing me. I wish I didnt have to settle for finding someone I'll love second most. I loved you too much. I want another chance. But I know you cut ties and for you over is over. But for me, it'll never be over with you. F. Why do I still want this? Come back... I made a mistake ending it...

Well, it's been damn near a month since I spoke to you, and over a month since I saw you last. Crazy. The acute pain and wondering has gone but I am sad now. Very sad. I can't believe you've held out this long, you MUST have another BF by now. It's so out of character. NC has got easier but I do miss you, i'd be lying if I said I didn't. That being said, nowhere near enough to get in touch with you.

Been having a lot of dreams about you lately. Never realised how tough life would be without you. You know, I realise it's more about being lonely than it being about you.

Contacted S yesterday, trying to make myself feel better and got nothing in return. Seeing rejection everywhere. No one wants to know man it's getting me down.

I really can't believe your just gonna leave things like that with us. After that horrible talk, me pouring my feelings out to you. I acted a fool, probably scared you because it's clear your so very over me. I just can't believe not one word to me after. Really nice- shows me your really over me. It hurts alot. Even after you broke up with the rebound...guess I misinterpereted why you were being friendly to me again, what you wanted from me. Guess it was just friendship. Hurts.

Today makes one year since our first break up. Just WOW. I can't believe it. It's been a year since we were last official??? It seems crazy to me. Though we did give things another go from July till November. But not officially- you wouldn't recommit officially. Makes me angry. So much can change in a year.

I hate today.

I hate you so much for making me feel like this! All day and all night I feel empty with everything I do. Nothing feels right without you! How have you moved on already? How can you tell me that you didn't leave me for someone else when you're already with that person?! Don't tell me I was a great boyfriend and that there was nothing I did...please...tell me I was a horrible person, or that I neglected you. At least then I have a reason...

You're right though. I do need to "find myself" and be happy with "myself" again. And I will be. For my sake I will be happier than I ever was with you. I will find someone who truly loves me and deserves my affections. You broke my heart. But it will mend. You made me lose faith in love, and I WILL find it again. You made me think you my everything...I have my friends, my family, my youth and my health. I DO NOT need you in my life. I will do great without you. Better.

Thank you for the lessons learnt and the happier times. You were a small but great experience in my life. I loved you and dare say I love you still. But this will fade...

Yeah so you think not whishing me happy birthday hurts me for long? I tell you what....Long after the last memory of you has been eradicated out of my head, you still will think about me....while I will only remember the bad moments, if at all....and you know whats the funny thing about that all? It could have been different...worked in a different way...just some honesty would have fixed it all....but you thought i am too weak, you lied and I let you do whatever you want to do with me. Wake up, I am a better person now...grown with the good memories, grown a lot more with the bad memories as they keep on reminding me what i don´t want anymore...gained a lot of self esteem through that experience. I am pretty sure you are happy atm....but there will be those nights, when you feel alone and soon after a while you will be craving for love....but then again you are too used...too much of an emotional wreck because of all the guys that you had and by then, you won´t be able to love anymore and go have to find yourself.

I feel sorry for you, but then again you are just too young. Give it a couple of yrs and you will know what I mean...

it has been a year now and I am so tried of you still invading my head. I have moved on with my life, and I have created a really good one. I miss you sometimes so much that I ache all over. I want deeply to have made all of this disappear but it will never be undone. I am sorry that you fell off of a ladder and I am sorry that you are in pain. I am always hoping that you are happy but I hope as well that you are forever alone. I don't want you to be with anyone else. I can't bear it. Even still and even though I am now seeing someone - I am not over you and i know it. I think that you are almost out of my heart but then I start asking about you and wondering where you are and if you are okay. You called me a parasite. Odd choice of words coming from you. You suckled into my skin and I still can't completely get rid of you. I want to and I don't at the same time. I should never allow you in my life after what you said and did to me for all those years...but you were and are a sick man. You need medication. Being without you is painful, but being with you is worse.

I love you and I always will but get out of my head. Go die. It will be easier for me to let you go. xooxoxxoxo

Ok... going to try this to keep my sanity...

What I'd say....

Thinking about you for a long time. Timing wasn't right. I know you need to work on you and things.

Hope one day to reconnect again.... maybe it'll be right. Hope my divorce situation is over soon.... wish I'd waited to contact you

-thanks for lending an ear. Needed a friend.... blah.

Yep... glad I posted here.

I'm so lonely I can't stand it anymore. At least I'm not writing you. I am so angry that I have yet to meet anyone. I suppose it's karma. You're suffering from the accident, perhaps I'm going to end up alone forever. I don't know. I'm too tired to even write or think. I don't even really remember who you are or what you look like or who you were when I fell in love. Maybe I'm not even thinking about you. Maybe I don't have anything else to waste my energy on. I can't believe I don't even have random people to mess around with. God what happened to me. seriously. how long will i be alone. i cant believe that you will really be the only love of my life. im still so young. but yet months, years have passed and Ive met no one since you. that kills me inside. i dont even want to be with you. i just want someone to love me the way you did. and for me to feel that for them.

I miss you so much, I feel I love you even when there's no reason, all i can * * * * en think of is YOUUU!! YOU DONT DESERVE IT BUT I DO. YOU DONT LOVE ME ANYMORE! AND IM HERE, ALONE, WITH 2 KIDS! THAT I HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF, THAT I HAVE TO PROVIDE, THAT I HAVE TO LOVE, ALL BY MY SELF!! WHAT ABOUT OUR DREAMS AS FAMILY TOGETHER?? WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO ALL THE LOVE?? WHY YOU DONT WANT TO STICK TO US, WHY YOU DONT WANT TO FIGHT?? WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?? I MISS YOU!! I WISHI I DIDNT BUT I DOOO, IFEEL IM DIYING HERE, I WISH WE COULD BE A HAPPY FAMILY TOGETHER!! WHY IS THAT SO HARD?? WHY DO YOU TREAT ME LIKE * * * * ? WHY YOU DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT ME?!!! ALL I HAVE DONE FOR YOU IS LOVE YOU AND HELP YOU IN EVERY WAY I COULD, ALL I EDVER DID WAS LOVE YOU AND SUPPORT YOU. THAT WAS ALL I DID AND THAT WAS NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU NEVER!! YOU WERE ALWAYS ROBOTIC AND COLD, YOU NEVER UNDERSTOOD ME OR RESPECTED ME, YOU NEVER EVER DID, YOU WERE SELFHISH AND SELFCENTERED AND YOU WANTED ME TO BE YOUR SUPPORT AND ACT LIKE IM OK, BUT YOU COULDN BE MY SUPPORT, YOU ARE A FAKE, YOU DONT SHOW YOUR FEELINGS YOUR FEARS, YOUR WORRIES, YOUR HAPPINESS, NOTHING!!! ALL YOU DO IS BOTTLE UP, UNTIL YOU WITHDRAW LIKE * * * * ING ROBOT, SENSELESS, DEAD, I HATE THAT ABOUT YOU, WHY CANT YOU BE NORMAL!! WHY CANT YOU FEEL? SUFFER? LOVE? BE HAPPY!! STOP OVER WARRING YOURSELF?? WHAT CANT YOU ENJOY LIFE AS IT IS!! WHY YOU HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL EVERYTHING IS PERFECT TO START LIVING!! TO ENJOY THE GOODNESS OF LIFE, TO HAVE FUN!!! NOT EVEN WITH YOUR OWN KIDS!!! WHAT ARE YOU MADE OF???? YOU NEVER LET ME LOVE YOU AS I WANTED, AS I COULD, YOU SHOT ME DOWN, YOU MADE ME GO AWAY AND HATE YOU.... I COULDNT APROACH YOU, I COULDNT REACH YOU, YOU WERE A ROBOT!! AND NOW THAT YOU ARE ALONE YOU ACT SO HAPPY AND LITE AND CARELESS, LIKE IF WE WERE A BURDEN TO YOU!!! A BIG MISTAKE IN YOUR LIFE, AN ERROR.... HOW SAD!!! THAT MAKES ME MAD AND SAD AT THE SAME TIME!!!

Why couldn't you have stayed away? Why did you keep breaking no contact? Why did you have a new girlfriend in a matter of days? It doesnt matter, we aren't good together. There is too much baggage for us to ever work out. And this new girl, really? You'd rather be with her? Well that's your loss, and as bitter as this sounds I hope it doesn't work out. Why is it you get to be happy while I'm still suffering. I'm so exhausted of thinking about you. It's been a year since we broke up, 6 months since we've stopped trying to work things out. Yet I still think about you? ugh. I hate this town and all it's reminders of you. Can't wait to move next month. Get out of my head!!! I'm gonna find someone who is twice the man you are. I hate that you have this hold on me. I have to stop holding onto strings better left to fray. I was surprised when I heard you're moving in with her. After 6 months? That seems a little fast to me. I hope she breaks your heart the way you broke mine. The only reason I left you is because I couldn't handle loving someone who doesn't love me back. I know you did love me, but that fated. All because you love to hold grudges. And if you did love me, you wouldn't be with her right now. That's the cold truth. Now if only I could really take that to heart, I should forget you. Like you've forgotten me. Big picture, I'm glad we aren't together. I would never have the chance to leave this stupid little town because I know you would never want to leave. I lost myself in the relationship. Post breakup, I didn't know who I was. My world was you. Ha, that's definetly a lesson learned. I have learned and grown alot through this experience. I just wish I wasn't so opposed to dating other guys. Here I am terrified of the thought of moving in with anyone even after dating a long period of time because of you, and there you are moving in with the new girlfriend. I don't hope we will get back together, but I will be satisfied if I hear you guys didn't work out. I'm ready for a new life, new start, changes, and for you to be out of my head.