Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I have so many conflicting feelings and emotions right now honestly it's hard to express them all. I'm going to try to get them out...

It's been forever since I wrote to you on here. I think my last post on here to you was me basically saying how I felt like I was SO close to being over you. I have someone else I was digging, I just felt like I was almost there. Then Memorial Day weekend came and everything changed. Seeing you kinda was like a stab in the chest. It was hard enough to see you, but see you there with someone else....holding hands...just really hurt me. I didn't even know you were dating someone...I guess ignorance is bliss. I felt lied to- you told me you wanted be single- LOVE how that worked out for you!!

And after I came home- I was pretty crushed. And you texting me 'It was nice to see you' I guess you just wanted to be nice- idk. And to see your sister became friends with her on FB- KILLED ME. Just DEAD. I love you family you know that- esspecially your sis. It just made i all real to me like- WHY are you still friends with her on FB? She's not part of your family anymore- LET IT GO!!!! So I did- I finally deleted her and her boyfriend. It was tough because they were like family to me but had to be done.

And you....You confuse me.... you texted me a few days after....IDK why....and I just COULDN'T hold it in anymore. I blurted it ALL out to you on Thursday. I can't believe I did that now- asked you 'Are you happy? I mean in general in life?" WHY did I do that?? It just opened up a big can of worms. Then I just couldn't stop. It got SO personal, I NEVER EVER EVER again envisioned myself pouring my heart out to you. I felt so dumb, and I felt horrible since you HAD A GIRLFRIEND. I still feel like the dumbest girl in the world.

But your reaction confused me- IDK if it was you being nice....I am just going take it like that. But you said stuff too- that you still loved me, just all this stuff. You compared your new girl to me. That surprised me- you sounded like you didn't even like her! IDK what to think....if you were just trying to say this stuff to me to make me feel better. It didn't. It NEVER made me feel good when you would say 'I love you no matter what'- it just confused me. I am still really confused. And NOW seeing you two HAVE broken up....even more confused. But yet rejected and hurt ALL over again because I feel like STILL you don't want me.

Part of me hates you all over again. I spent SO long hating you....I would RATHER hate you again then miss you. Maybe God does things for a reason. UGHHH!!!!!!

I feel like I'm going crazy J____... want to tell you so many things, ask you questions instead of wondering, but I know that could also be a bad idea.. I miss you, I want you back, I hope you know what you're losing out on.. I wish you knew how toxic things are between you and that girl by everything you've told me she's done. You confided in me that things were going great then she tells you to not contact her for 3 days to think about things and then decides she just wants to be friends. Do you not see through her games? what she's doing? I can see right through it and how it wont end well and you'll just end up hurt. I don't know why you gave up somebody you could be safe with. I wouldn't of ever done anything like that to you, I just don't understand why you flirt with me and act so into me, and are starting to initiate contact with me now. Asking to hang out, asking me when my next days off are, planning to spend time with me. Update me with your life, and all that.. We've been broken up with over a month, if you wanted to just be friendly you could have asked to hang out with me plenty of times but now out of the blue, all of a sudden you are making a full fledge effort to want to spend time with me by asking me when my days off are and all that. To me that seems you aren't just being friendly because you could have done this all this time but now only decide you want to do this..

Are you regretting breaking up? Are you testing the water to see if I'm still upset about you dumping me? Are you trying to gauge if things could still work out? Are you trying to see how things are just gonna go by hanging out with me and before bring up the question? So many possible answers but I won't be weak and ask you, I'll let you come to me if you want that. If i didn't still care for you I wouldn't want to hang out with you or attempt anything with you. I wouldn't say yes to you asking if I want to hang out with you. I think you saying you just don't want to be alone is bullscrap when you have a million other friends you could call to hang out and keep you company, you end up choosing me to hang out with and spend time with. So many thoughts, so many feelings..I don't think I'm sane anymore, I think I've lost my mind J____..

I go from hating you one day, missing you the next, crying my eyes out another day, wishing you were my boyfriend and sometimes all the feelings at one time not just one separate feelings each passing day. GOD why do I have to feel this way? Why can't i just say to hell with it all and move past all this and stop wondering, and worrying and thinking things that may/may not be there or ever happen or happen.. I love you and I can't tell you that, I wish you would just come out and say what you're feeling or at least discuss it or prod it into conversation. I want you so much, I want you in my life as more than a friend, I want to be yours and you to be mine so much. I want to be able to kiss you again, to wrap my arms around yur neck and bury my face into the knook of your neck, to breathe in your scent, to curl up in your arms again. To feel safe with you again, to be able to sleep next to you and wake up the happiest girl in the world because I got to see you there next to me..I miss being able to hold your hand, lay my head on your chest, or against your arm while we hang out on your smoke breaks in your car... To feel you hold me tight again, to kiss me on the forehead -- look at me and smile just to smile and when I say what? you say oh nothing and smile...

I wish so many things..I want so many things.. I wish I would be lucky for once and be able to have what I want for once... Everything between us is so perfect, we're perfect together, everything in harmony but you decide you don't want to do us anymore..and I don't know if you are trying to work on going back down that path or not... So I unfortunately sit here and wait and see how things pan out and bide my time til I know for sure which actions I should take...

God J____.. I MISSS you so much, my heart still stops everytime I see your face, my face lights up everytime I see you, and we still flirt like we always have, everybody around us can see whats between us but you won't act upon it. I'm either stupid or blind if I'm wrong about the signals I'm seeing from you. And people around us must be stupid or blind if they think it's just friendly behavior.. I don't know what else to say to you right now..but I've written a lot to you, more than to any person ever in my life that I was romantically involved with or interested in. I feel more for you than any other guy I've been interested in.. I don't think I'll ever get over you, I think you'll always have a place in my heart.. time will only tell what happens in the future or what paths we go down or what choices we end up making... but I hope things happen for the best...

PS: I wish you would call me right now, tell me how you feel, every last emotion or thought on it..but I know you won't. I dream about you all the time you know? I dreamt one night that you texted me you miss me..it all seemed so real..I check my phone and then realize it really was a dream and I'm dumb for thinking you would text me you miss me. I think I'm holding onto some pipe dream that won't ever come to fruition, that saddens me. I don't know why I'm willing to put myself through this self torture, why I'm willing to go through all this pain or do anything of the things that I'm doing right now that everybody would normally tell me I'm stupid for acting on..

I miss you...so much...

Right within arms reach, yet so far away, and I can't touch you

A,

I miss you. I'm pretty sure you've told your ex that you and I are over. Great. I'm glad it took you all of 2 days to be over me. You've made me feel like nothing, like I never meant anything. Every single word you said...? Useless. I hope I can forget you soon. It's so damn hard though.

2nd day in a row I wake up thinking about you and it kills me. I wish it would stop. I don't want to think about you like I do. Because I know you're probably not thinking about me. You're not trying to contact me, you're deleting me from your life. You suck. You just plain suck. I don't believe you ever loved me anymore.

Yet I still love you. And I still miss you.

You're lost. Why am i so foolish to continue going to you? You can give or take me. Like I'm just a piece of trash whose stuck in the past...I thought what we had was real. I didn't think you would just rip my heart out and leave me there to bleed out. For a while, I did think you were different than all the others. But instead you proved how cold and heartless you have become. I lost so much money on you. To make you happy. I wasted so much time in doing things to remind you that I loved you. I never ever heard or seen anybody do the stuff I did for you. It was true passion and love on my part. Yet you still wanna just wanna desert me like I am old news. I promise myself that next week will be the last you ever hear from me this summer. Since you don't care whether if I'm there or not, then why don't I just disappear from you for good? I bet that will be a relief for you huh?

I was a great guy to you. You basically left me out of boredom? For another guy? We were holding one another a mere twenty four hours before you suddenly admit to wanting to break up with me when I needed you for comfort. Why are you so fickle? So cold? Whatever. I tried my best. I gave it my all. I'm hurting, and these dreams that I have of us isn't making it any easier. This anger that I have...Its all out of frustration. I know how sweet you can be, and how misguided you can be. Right now, you are confused, misguided, and unsatisfied. Maybe when some time passes we can try again. Right now its obviously not going to work...Right now your heart isnt ready for my love.

Ugh. Why does everyone think we'll get back together? That's what I want... but waiting two months for you to come home seems unbearable. Why do you always take so long to decide everything? Why do I need to be patient? This is the worst.

I have to say I am surprised you are respecting my wishes and leaving me alone. Surprised enough to wonder what your thoughts are about me now, if I'm even a blip on your radar. Probably not. For the life of me I cannot understand why the last three days that I am preoccupied wondering what you think now. It's just hurting me. I hate that I ever met you because this is not what I wanted. I hate that you mistreated me and that I was not worth more consideration and effort from you. I hate that it took so little to get my attention, but a lifetime for me to have yours. I miss you and I'm angry that I am feeling this setback the last three days. I want to be over you and I don't wish you well.

So I've come to the conclusion you just really like don't care anymore do you? Like not at all? I mean obviously the fact that you went and replaced me in like 5 minutes with that girl should have proven it to me- but still idk why- still I thought maybe she was just a rebound. MAYBE you did still love me too. IDK why I even thought like that for a minute. WHY am I still so invested when you have obviously since moved on a LONG time ago. You haven't been invested since- what December? That was the last time I even felt like you still gave a damn- before Christmas. I wish like hell I could just go back to then. December 9th- the night you called me and wanted to work things out. I wish I would have just given and, layed it ALL out to you then and we could have just discussed EVERYTHING and tried again. We could have....if I wouldn't have played games. I admit I DID. I have regrets too- I'm only human.

But I doubt you even remember these things do you? I doubt like hell the dates on certian events that went on with us still haunt you. January 17th- the last day I saw you- the day you let me walk away. YES you LET me....December 30th 2009- that was our day. Our anniversary. I can never look at New Years with out thinking of you. November 3rd 2009- the first day we myspaced messaged after ALL that time. After I saw you on Halloween 09. I wish I could forget these STUPID dates...I wish they didn't mean ANYTHING to me....but then do And June 28th 2010....the day we fell apart last year. Our official break up....then 5 months of IDK what the hell we were! But even then I still loved you. Even after ALL the crap you put me though. The lies, the facebook flirting behind my back. your mom making my life miserable, your games and your player ways, the way you treated me....I still loved you through it all.

It kills me because I know you don't care but I still do SO much. You tell me you still 'love me no matter what' what ever the HELL that means- I HATE when you say that to me! HATE! I feel like you say it because you feel badly- I'm sure that's why you say it- or because maybe you do love me but like a sister. You have no more romantic feelings for me do you? And I'm still SO in love with you its unreal. But you aren't are you? OBVIOUSLY not- I mean you moved on to that girl SO fast....IDK what kind of a relationship you two had in the last few months- nor do I want to. But now that you broke up with her you really do just want to be single again don't you? You don't even want to TRY again. It kills me how you could just want to throw it ALL away and try to start new with someone else AGAIN. But if you do find someone else again I know it will just be ANOTHER rebound. Good luck with that.

Part of me hates you ALL over again- which is probably for the best. I'd rather hate you then miss you. I wish I hated you enough to not care but I'm not there yet- because a part of me still friggin loves you damn it!! as much as I DON'T want to!!!!

So this is it I'm guessing. I doubt I'll be hearing from you again anytime soon. Things were left so odd between us after that awful conversation where I made myself look like the dumbest weakest twit in the world. I wish that day didn't happen. Just feel dumb. Though I do wonder....did that convo have anything to do with you and her breaking up? I doubt it....because you wouldn't be posting 'single' on your District page as a way to get new female attention- you would be calling me and telling me you want to try again. But you don't. You REALLY don't I need to get my mind around that. As much as you told me you would ALWAYS choose me over any other girl, and that you would always love me and fight for us....you didn't mean it. You told me those things in January- right before my birthday. And now....now I believe you are the best liar I've ever met.

OH and everytime I see you in chat on that chat site my heart skips a beat....I silently pray you will IM me. How pathetic am I?? UGH I think I need to deactivate my page on there AGAIN! I can't be on there again and see you It's no good.

I hate you. Again....most of all I hate that I still love you. FML....

Thanks for that nice chat. You can tell me you still love me all you want, but darling, actions speak louder than words. You contradict yourself. Even if chasing your dream doesn't work out for you and you realize I'm more important after all... I'll still be gone baby gone.

Even though mentally I am stuck. I've been stuck for the last 6 months..

Physically I'm moving forward!

My condition is much better due to running.

Yesterday I decided to start a new sport called Zumba.

I feel so much better for finally taking that step!

Trying to burn the pounds I gained from that break-up.

Who knows..

I might bump into you some day and actually

Feel good ánd look good!

Though I do hope someday I don't care if I bump into you or not.

J,

Never did I think that song "Nineteen" by Tegan and Sara would ever apply to my life...good job. I trusted you more than anyone, and you know that. I told you again and again how I had never felt so strongly about someone so soon, and to break all of my trust, to prove that you are nothing more than an alcohol abusing slob on my birthday weekend no less it makes me feel like I was just something extra, on the side. Your friends never made me feel welcome, like I was intruding on your ex's territory or something? It was what, 2 or 3 years ago, they need to get the hell over it. I hope they OD. I hope you get alcohol poisoning. I hope you turn back to drugs. I hope you never finish college. I hope your sister makes something of herself and escapes the horrible pattern that you've left for her to follow. You will never get another conversation with me again. I will never let you have any sort of control over me. I didn't then, and I won't now. Give me back my things. Oh, and that girl you cheated on me with? She looks like a cheap imitation of me, and I'm glad she rejected you after she found out what really happened. You deserve no one. Don't contact me again.

- A

Hey Sare,

I wonder if you're thinking about me?

I mean you've gotta be!

You thought about nothing but me for our whole relationship so you can't just stop now?

Even before we got together you were all about me!

I think you think I'm moving on and with someone else so you're scared to contact.

I think that about you too.

But I can never contact you while I feel so strongly for you.

I would kill me.

I wonder if you feel the same?

I hope I never see you again.

I hope you have the happiest life babe!

You were awsome!

So was I.

Just not right for each other.

I miss spooning with you.

haha I bet you miss that too for sure!

Anyway.

Take care Sare.

you know i honestly thought you where a different person. you said you never talked about me but i know you did. its part of the healing process to let the anger out. you got mad when you found this site and told your mom about it. then you get mad that i get mad that she wanted to tell me off? and you get mad that i dont let her? i never once had my mom or any one call you to tell you off and harras you. i honestly though you where a nicer person but i guess i was wrong.all i ever wanted from you was a true friendship was to know your ok.i feel like an idiot that i still care about you. u thought i didnt catch that little im going to offend you while you dont see it thing? i cought it. saying that you even cared about that terrorist. i honestly just wanted you to show me that you care about me as a person. instead you get mad that i want to let all the anger out . im not telling you off or your family. i just wanted my own space to scream to get mad to say everything i always been wanting to say. i never thought u where selfish like that. i gave u the room you wanted i forgave u for talking about me because i know its normal.i forgave your mom for putting me into that freaken depression. i honestly hit rock bottom like i never thought possible. you hurt me i hope that makes you happy

It'll be three weeks tomorrow since the official break-up, but it had been coming for six months... i know you cheated, and i'm not using that as an excuse for what I'm planning on doing tonight (not that it matters given the pending divorce), but i need to get you out of my system. I'm sorry. I have needs. 12th of March was the last time we had sex and I don't want to go there again with you even though you offered. It will be too messy, and will screw mwith my head about us.

I've just felt for the past couple of weeks that I need to do this. Sex isn't hard to find really, but then you'd know that wouldn't you. Actually, she's a friend, and she knows the deal. I need just to see if it helps take the memory of you away. I don't know why, but I feel like I need to say sorry for what I'm planning to do tonight... probably because I still love you... but I can never trust you again. It's over and I think I need to do this to give myself closure, to draw a line under this all.

Anyway...sorry...

I don't think I will say anything to you when we meet for the final time. No thickly veiled well-wishes or speeches. I said all I wanted to say to you the other night and you no doubt ran to tell anyone who would listen that I was a condescending * * * * * * * and that there is no way I could truly be happy to be away from you or that you found someone new so quickly. That I must be trying to seem cool and mature but you know better. Sad. That word does not describe my feelings toward you, but you yourself. I will simply greet you. Complete our business. Take one final look at you as I am entering my car, and smile. Smile for all of the good times we had. Smile for the memory of what our relationship used to be. You will be mad. You might even text, although I doubt it. I always told you I was good about going cold when I was done with someone. You are about to experience it. I secretly hope you get so angry that you remove me from facebook so I don’t have to see our future plans come to fruition with another man. But if you want to keep me around I will look and be happy for you. I will always be happy for you.

So today is one week since our chat last week. I don't know how to feel lately- but at least I'm better then I was after Memorial day weekend and seeing you- and after that stupid conversation. I still want to smack myself something fierce for pouring my heart out to you. You would think by NOW I would learn not to do that. After I did it in the winter and you pretty much crapped on me....told myself never again. I guess I broke that. I blame the anxiety meds I was taking that day....I seriously haven't depended on them in a long time but that whole week I was a mess and was probably a little spaced out on them. Not my best moment.

But I think I've done some positive things to get myself back on track. Lets see....well after snooping on your facebook page one last time...which I KNOW has not been productive to me- and seeing you friend number go up from like 138 to 150 in 2 days....and realizing it was probably you adding a bunch of random skanky girls like you ALWAYS did when you wanted attention I decided this was NO BUENO and FINALLY put you back on block. Better late then never. Now if I could just bring myself to deactivate my page on District again. I go on there and I see your all like 'Single' posting pics of you, I know trying to talk to many other girls. It really does hurt me that you don't want me at all anymore. That you can't even see that you let go the BEST thing you EVER had and WILL EVER have! Seriously- I know this might be mean of me, but I KNOW you won't find someone better then me. Who cared more, was willing to give it ALL up for you, who put up with your crazy crap.

KARMA KARMA KARMA. I have to keep telling myself that it will come around to you. I have to honestly believe this. But anway- reblocking you was the BEST decision I have made in a while. I also FINALLY gave all your old shirts away that I had (foolishly) been hanging onto to goodwill. That was tough- I cried the night before they came to collect them. I couldn't part with one shirt and still kept it- but seriously think eventually I need to get rid of that one too. The mudvayne shirt you first gave me. You gave it to me after the first weekend we spent together, after I had to leave you and go home....I slept in that stupid shirt for a week because it smelled like you. Just a lot of memories attached to it...

And then there is the fact that I FINALLY removed your sister and her bf from my facebook. FINALLY!! I find it funny that I did that and then you and that girl broke up like days later and I realized she isn't even FB friends with your sister anymore....I began to feel like I removed her for nothing. But then I realized- it wasn't for nothing. It was the final push I needed from the universe to say MOVE ON. Get rid of her. You don't need to look at her page, her status updates, pics of the family etc- it will only hurt you and mess with your healing. And this way your completely cut off and so is she. You said you and Moll have gotten really close again- who knows maybe you would look at my page through her fb or something, or ask her a question about how I've been. Probably just better if we are all cut off from each other.

I'm not going to lie- I am hurting here. I'm hurting that A) You gave up on me and us to be with THAT girl. That really kills me because I know that she was part of the reason you were so cold to me when I saw you in January. I think it was already in your mind that you wanted to be with her. B) You rebounded SO fast. It too me SO long to even feel somewhat okay, but one month later you were getting into a relationship with this girl C) YOU LIED. Out and out. You told me you didn't want to be tied down, in a relationship what ever- you should have said you just didn't want to be with me.....cuz clearly had no problem being with her. And most of all D) YOU TWO ENDED ANYWAY! As rebounds usually do- but you gave up on ME, on US for something that clearly meant very little to you. And now that your over it's like a SLAP in the face AGAIN- you STILL don't want me. You would rather have your fun and find someone new AGAIN then get back with me. Hurts more then you will ever have any idea.

But life goes on. At least I feel like with all this new stuff I am at a place where the anger is back. Where i kinda hate you ALL over again. I had FINALLY let it go, was finally okay with you- but now all the anger is back. And HONESTLY I would RATHER have the anger because that means that at least I don't have good feelings towards you and it won't lead to me missing you. YOU ARE NOT THE SAME PERSON!!! Or maybe you are! Maybe this was the person you ALWAYS were. I actually think THAT is more accurate.

I've said it before and I will again- I ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS knew you were a player. You have probably played more girls in your days then I even have any idea. Your a heart breaker. I feel like we had something different- special. Could be deluding myself though, but even you said that it was the longest most serious relationship you had ever been in. I do believe that. But at the end of the day you were still that same player, the guy who had a ton of girls on his myspace or facebook, who threw the same lines at girls for ego boosts, who THRIVED off of the attention. I bet your STILL throwing around those same damn lines 'Beauty queen, your beauty amazes me' literally makes me want to VOMIT. Your a jerk. You really really are. You ALWAYS were, I was just too blindly in love with you to see it!!

I really hate you right now all over again!! SCREW YOU!!!!

I hate you so much! I wish you could feel how I feel. I want you to know how much it hurts to think that you're entire relationship was a lie. How could you knowingly hurt someone so bad? 2 and a half years together and you move on in less than 2 months! You never introduced me to your friends or made me feel like I was wanted. And yet a week with her and all your friends know and you do everything for her. * * * is wrong with you. I feel like im being stabbed in the heart each time you talk to me. Leave me alone. I used to feel sorry for you, now I know you're just pathetic.

It'll be three weeks tomorrow since the official break-up, but it had been coming for six months... i know you cheated, and i'm not using that as an excuse for what I'm planning on doing tonight (not that it matters given the pending divorce), but i need to get you out of my system. I'm sorry. I have needs.

I couldn't do it. I kept thinking about it all day, and even though I didn't see sony's post, I just couldn't do it. I cancelled. I think it would have been a really bad idea. Especially with a friend. Ugh... I need to figure out what to do, because I have to do something, even if it makes me feel terrible, if it helps me think about you less, I'd do it.

D24 whatever you do tonight DONT not until your divorce comes through. Whatever your needs are you can wait. Three months I'd nothing! Even if your filing for divorce your cheating until it comes through
I couldn't do it. I kept thinking about it all day, and even though I didn't see sony's post, I just couldn't do it. I cancelled. I think it would have been a really bad idea. Especially with a friend. Ugh... I need to figure out what to do, because I have to do something, even if it makes me feel terrible, if it helps me think about you less, I'd do it.

Mate! good thing you didn't do it. I was about to sleep with a really hot girl, much hotter than ex, around 4 weeks post BU, and we were kissing naked in bed and I was pleasuring her if you know what I mean, and I just couldn't get it up! haha! She started "helping me" and still nothing. She got offended and I felt like I was in a crappy comedy. So embarrassing and awkward, but funny as hell.

The reason was, I think, that my thoughts were still in turmoil, and I was thinking so much I just couldn't live in the moment. I was also not drunk, I'm sure that being drunk would have helped my case.

Btw, you are free to point and laugh. It's bittersweet.

It's been 9 days NC. Those mystery withheld phonecalls wern't you, so screw this I really am going to write a new chapter. For a start, I think the dog will have to go back to his old owners. It's gunna be tough but I'm fin ding it a struggle and he's really tying me down to a life which has really got me nowhere. Plus, you brought him here and now you've scooted back to your mothers. If you loved him that much you'd get your own place.

Can't believe how much we've distanced ourselves, I am personally shocked at how cold you've been in all this particulary with the dog. I could never expose myself to that type of flightyness again, you knew how much of a position you'd leave me in.

Looking back you had checked out of this a long time ago, probably after holidays in February. I do apologise for that text u found but a relationship with no sex, at all, is not right for a young couple.

Anyway, I am due a major life change now and wish you all the best. Hope you find the guy to give you a family, kind of wish it was me but that's the way it goes.