Post here instead of contacting your ex!

You're a sociopath. You're incapable of a genuine relationship. You feel nothing. This is why you'll never be happy. You're 33 years old and the longest relationship you've had has been a year. Do young girls make you feel better about yourself? Do you not realize you're the butt of every one of their jokes? You're oblivious. I'm embarassed for you.

I'm sad today.

I hate that I get like this. One day I'm feeling fine, the next I'm a mess.

Why can't I just let go?

Do you think I liked "bugging out" at you? (via text / email only. never had anything to say in person) Do you think i like texting you and telling you i wish you were half as nice to me as I was to you, and you having no idea what I'm talking about? I like it when I text you months down the line and talk about how unhappy I am being "friends" with you and how you never show me any interest?

Do you think I like thinking about the fact that I've been consistent this whole time with what I wanted and expected, yet every time anything came from you, it was always a different story?

Do you think I like the fact that you're birthday is a month away, and I know for a fact I won't see you for it....again?

Do you think I like the way things turned out for us?

Do you think I like thinking about all of this.... all the time??

One day I'll forgive...

but will never forget.

I want to thankyou for coming into my life to show me that neediness is an unattractive quality in a relationship. I wish I could have done certain things differently but I have already come to terms with the outcome and I am sorry things didn't work out between the two of us. I’m still keeping up my music and play most Thursday nights and occasionally the Fields of Athen Rye are played and I think of you. I will always hold the good times close to my heart and I wish you nothing but happiness, success and the very best that life has to offer.

I think I took you wanting to get in touch with me completely wrong.

I wish I never texted you because now I just feel crappy. I wanted to reach out to you today after kind of brushing you off yesterday- just to see what would happen. I'm starting to think I misread it all. I still don't know why you had your sister FB message me to text you. I still don't know why you asked 'You busy?' yesterday. Maybe you did loose your contacts, maybe you DID just genuinely want to have my number in you phone- wanted to be friendly. Maybe you were just making conversation yesterday when you asked if I was busy... I don't know. I took this whole thing so wrong I guess. Because today was just questionable. We had a text conversation- all small talk. You didn't ask to call me- like I had assumed you were going to do yesterday. I kept things light, friendly banter. It was okay. At least I see that there is no animosity between us. Asked about the family, the dog, how you were. Well at least you actually replied and didn't put me off like last month. But then the conversation just dwindled.

I guess you just wanted to be friendly and that was all this was. Why do I feel SO much worse now? I should have just stayed NC....

It's 7 pm and all I want to so right now is go to sleep and not feel this pain. It's my own damn fault I should have known even just texting with you would have set me back like this I'm just so sad right now. I guess all you wanted to friendship. Shoulda known. I feel stupid and hurt and just overall bad. You still don't want me. Maybe sleep will help me not feel horrible.

I just had my first day of work as an English tutor.. It was a really good day. I forgot about how much I actually liked kids until today. Gosh, I wish I could tell you about it. You're always the first person I tell good news to, and now I can't I miss you so much.

I want to text you to ask how are you but I'm doing all that I can to resist is so I won't feel rejected if you don't reply. I want to know how's your life without me but it's better left not knowing because I might end up hurting when you tell me that you're life is fine without me.

God, I just want you back in my bed. In my arms. Come back.

But you're with your boss now. He's 2 inches shorter than you. Do his arms reach around you?

Oh, and congratulations on the promotion.

its amazing how some have their values all mixed up as it seems she had. the only way i can describe it is as a beloved dog that you had that was loyal to you and loved you, but then suddenly runs away never to be seen again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

why did you call me your fiance, why did you say you loved me..to run off and get engaged to another man in just a matter of weeks. it just makes me sick..yes you "won" if your goal was to hurt me. i know your dad was married 5 times in your childhood, but you had NO right to had used my love and hospitality for the wrong reasons. i saw a long term relationship with us...and its just all over now.

being without you is affecting my daily life, especially my college life. i got so accustomed to studying with you spending the weekends together... living with you getting each other through school. i miss calling you after class..and you asking me to pick you up from school. i miss calling you to tell you how my tests went. when i am sitting in class, i just think of you and the memories overwhelm me and i can't focus. it hurts so bad... i just don't know how to turn the switch off.

I can't believe after 6 years you dump me like I was nothing - you want nothing at all to do with me and then have the audacity to text me and ask how i am after a week!!! how do you think i am? do you not have the ability to apperciate the effect of your actions!! I gave you my heart and in return you do this to me and all because you can't talk and you have to run away like a child instead of facing things. You are a grown man you make out you are strong and self sufficient - a man wouldn't have walked. One day I hope you truly regret letting me go and that it hurts so deeply you can't function then you might know how half of me feels right now.

I feel stupid for always being there for you and making huge efforts to make you happy and this is what you repay me and you make me feel as if it's all my fault! I hate it when you do this as if I don't exist at all. I've done everything for you. I showered you with love and affection. I've changed everything for you yet it's not enough for you. Stupid me for falling for you!

chiqueangel;4742354]I feel stupid for always being there for you and making huge efforts to make you happy and this is what you repay me and you make me feel as if it's all my fault! I hate it when you do this as if I don't exist at all. I've done everything for you. I showered you with love and affection. I've changed everything for you yet it's not enough for you. Stupid me for falling for you!

My mind won't stop turning. I don't understand....but I'll learn to let it go I guess. It's just so confusing to me. WHY did you go through all the trouble of having Moll contact me, so I would text you and then you don't even talk? I don't understand what that was about? I wan to point blank ask you 'Why did you make Molly message me and tell me to text you? It's not like you even want to talk to me anyway!' But I won't do that. But Jesus I want to!

I don't understand you. I'm mad at myself for giving into this and reaching out to you. It only made me feel worse. I just really don't even understand at all...

I see that u ve moved on ...i saw another girl on ur fb...thats enough to tell me how much u dont care about us ...its only been a month n u ve moved on quicker than I thought u would... I was wrong about u again..i cant hope for the worst for u cause all that energy hating u is all a waste of time..i wish u all the best ... Has much as I dont wont to let u go...

I think I'm becoming free of the hold you have over me. I had my UK phone off for ten days and when I turned it back on, despite my absolute certainty I wouldnt get a message from you, sure enough, there it was.

Something you didnt have to text me, you could have text your friends, your family but instead you chose me. Sure, its something special we share but you have others to support you and seeing as you met someone new, why me?

Because you wanted to see if I was still around for you? Your safety net lest things go wrong with your "grandad" new man ?

I dont know your number, I deleted the text. It made me feel better... You do have feelings after all huh...

Im trying to get Mr V to cancel my UK phone but you know how sketch that dude is! We will see... Tomorrow is my birthday and I really REALLY want you to send me a text saying happy b'day and have a message failure text or something... I want you to try to email me cos I have blocked your pathetic ass on that too. I blocked your mother also, she is more a mother to me than my own, you know that, but there are too many negative conotations every time she contacts me. -- It always brings you up in my head, kinda obviously...

I think Im getting over you. I think its started. For the very first time, I want to.

I almost broke Raz's rib in MMA training last night... Not that I would ever lay a finger on you or any female but the aggression that conjures inside thinking about you lying to my face endlessly, telling me i was a * * * * * for not believing in you... You are one messed up girl and one day, one day not far from now, your going to fall on your ass and I aint guna be there to pick you up and dust you off like I have done so many times.

Screw you and your mind games.

Yes, if I thought about going back to men but was repulsed by sex with them, I would date and fall for a 50 year old man. LOL - Are you kidding me? You broke up me with for someone 18 years older than you? Makes sense.....Erectile dysfunction would ensure that you dont have to have hetero sex......

You still have issues I see.........ah well - some things dont change. Good luck

so here we are coming up to day 11 NC (from me anyway). You dumped me yet day 7 you ask me how I am and since then I wonder what was behind that text, what made you send that and nothing since. The only reason I am hurt now is for myself - the fact I gave so much to someone who didn't appreciate they had something special. I hope no one ever comes close to me not ever and for the rest of your days you wish you had me - because that is the justice that is deserved here.

Not really sure what day of NC it is, I'd have to do some work with the calendar. I think its day 11. I saw you last night, pretty sure you didn't see me. Who was dropping you off? A new friend? AA sponsor? I know it was a guy and I did have a little sigh of relief (stupid stupid stupid how I should care). Living so close to you has been really painful for me. My plan is to make myself really scarce, I don't want to run into you. I want to make you miss me, wonder about me, just a little would be enough! I am pretty safe during the day as you will be at work, I can go about my business. I got a new lead on a house today and I hope it works out. I can't do this avoidance thing forever. You have really changed my life, I don't whether to thank you or punch you yet!

Why call me at 2am? Can't believe I picked up. -_- It actually took me a sec to register who you were.

Don't bother me again ok? Otherwise I'll really need to change my number.

On a brighter note, while you tried to push my buttons, I didn't take the bait.

And still after everything, you're still adamantly denying that you cheated on me

LOL how bloody gullible do you think I am T? I was cold on the phone, but I sounded alittle mad too, but I'm so proud that I was pretty nonchalant bout things.

You say I'm just acting this way cos of PRIDE? LMFAO

Leave me the eff alone. Before I say something that would truly hurt you.

Ahhh hard to believe I'd had to start all over after a month of NC just for you go right ahead and text me.

Anyway...moving on. Day 4.

Everytime you come back, I think of you a LOT for days.

Then I realize it's stupid, and I know you aren't interested in starting again anytime soon.

So here we go again!