Post here instead of contacting your ex!

This year started out so good, but has turned out to be one of the worst in my life. I miss you so much D it hurts. I woke up this morning thinking about you and I couldn't move. I wish these feelings would go away and I could get over you, but I'm not sure I ever will. I hope next year brings better things because I can't take another one like this. I love you.

I'll have to see you in college today. I started to hate that. I get even more hurt when I see you because you are almost like a wall. I hate you for being so cruel to me. I hate you for claiming your love to me. I hate you for taking me for granted. I hate you for your selfishness. I hate you for not missing me or reaching out for me. I hate everything you do. You don't really do a thing because you don't give a damn about me or us.

Once you told me that you don't regret the great times we had together because they are of the best moments in your life. Of course you don't 'cause I never mistreated you or hurt you. I never played with your heart. I carried you with my heart and was serious about you from the start. Then you asked me if I regret them, I don't remember I answered you clearly. Yes, I do. Even though they say you don't regret the great moments you once lived, but the pain you put me in is so overtaking them, 'cause you weren't even true to me. You're a big lie.

A lot of question I have on mind now that we're apart.

Are you happy now?

Do you even hurt?

Do you miss me badly?

Do you ever think of us together again or at least did this thought cross your mind?

I doubt it all...

Honestly, Im getting sick every day. I feel like crap, i look like crap and see you doesn't help, I'm trying to move on from you and just continue but i was the one in the relationship that was dependent on you... It sucks and man am i feeling it. I miss talking to you and telling you whats on my mind and just touching every inch of your body and enjoy this rainy weather... But thoes days are over now. All i have is my self and at the moment that's the best thing i can do. Being around you is not healthy for me in my current state. I can't eat right, sleep right or even be right when i'm around you. I miss your smell and your love but what you have been doing lately has been disturbing. AS much as i want you back it's not worth it after what we have said to each other... You really pushed me over the limits in class today. Your a complete stranger to me now and I just can't be around you. I wanted to marry you and actually live a life with you... But after seeing the way you are treating me All i can say is get out of my life... You really messed things up, you had 3 chances to make this right and you left every time... I'm a fool to love you and a fool to care about you when you obviously can't return the favor... infatuation was all that you were... You were never the real deal...And now im paying for it.

Why do you come into my life if you are just going to leave again? Why do I allow it? I was going along with life just fine. You were contacting me once a week to say hi. I was OK with that too. It was taking some time to heal but whatever. I am a big boy. Ill be fine. Then the "I miss you so much"s start. Then you hit me with the "I have come to a decision. My head is clear and I see now that I only want to be with you. You have always been everything I was looking for". Well I am sorry. I am not ready for a relationship with you and am realizing that I never will be again. Thanks for the memories. I won't forget some of them I'm sure.

I'm at my lowest i have ever been. I'm depressed, I'm shocked, I'm just plan tired of this. I got my road bike in today. At first I was like freaking sweet! But later it hit me this isn't going to make me happy. I wish it was a ring. I wish things could b different, I wish u never left. I'm sitting by myself at a bar that we had a deep conversation at. I'm thinking of what you said to me in class and I think that Im just making myself go crazy. I hate the fact that there are still feelings I saw it on u and you saw it on me. Heck it was only natual to kiss u. And now we are just a memory. I'm a wreck, I really thought u were the one for me I put my trust in you to only shred it apart... I hate this I want my best friend back...not this stranger I have nothing to say too...

I love you

I miss you

I hate that I love u

I can't hate you though

God. This effn hurts. I want to hear ur voice.

I miss you I miss you I miss you. I just got home. I want to call u up, but you know that's only going to end up in heartache. Why did you have to screw me over so bad? I'm so hurt.

Today was not so bad. I talked to a girl and she was hinting at going out, talking about the nightlife at this one place. So I looked at her deeply then I let my eyes drift away, I was thinking of you and wondering if I'd feel guilt. The girl took it wrong and started to backpedal and soon her conversation dwindled to silence but she still stood there looking at me. Some apprehension, curiosity then almost sad resignation. I stopped it right there and asked her to tell me about the place again, it sounded fun. She smiled and got bubbly, animated again.

I will pick her up on Friday, we are going to some nice restaurant she says I'll like. Her treat. I won't let her do that just as you never paid for anything, it was always my treat.

I like her, she's funny and she's interesting. She digs my military background, finds it sexy and dangerous. I laugh at that because I'm not that guy anymore. She's a few years too late.

I like her for one more thing, she knows about you and she knows I've come from the brink of something heinous. She knows I barely crawled back, fingernails bloody and all that. She told me she'd wait until I healed, I believe her. I don't trust yet but I believe her and she is mean enough to handle you personally if you come around. So don't.

I went to the MW and got a new suit, threw in a crisp linen shirt and power tie. It was nice looking nice. I think she'll be impressed and too bad for you, I know you miss the socializing and the creative people I hung out with. They don't miss you, my only wish is that had told me what they already knew about you. I'll guilt them on that for awhile before I forgive.

Goodbye. I don't care to be sad anymore. Goodbye.

I just want to call and hear your voice. I miss you so so much. I don't know if you miss me too. I can't feel it though.

I hate that I know you're doing fine and without a care in the world, while I'm still freshly hurt here. I doubt that you're heart will ever melt and leads you to my direction. I wish you could hear me calling you silently, screaming I love you, I miss you...

I need a miracle to happen. I'm so torn up inside. All I need is you by my side.

Why can't you feel me? Why'd you choose to hurt me?

I feel really guilty tonight Dan

I really want to go out with my college friends and theres this guy....who i have a slight attraction to. And i feel guilty for even thinking about something like that. I dont want to hurt you. Even though its silly because you were the one who said you dont love me anymore and i didnt make you happy. I should have that chance to make someone else happy really.

You dont have a care for me. You're out with your friends tonight. I normally would be with you tonight, but now im lonely. I hope you understand Dan.

Miss and Love You x

I'm not going to call you.. I'm over that stage. But today you have been on my mind for some reason. I wonder if I cross you mind at all, since it was you that cut me completely off without warning? Having any regrets? Someone asked for my phone number yesterday, so the universe is shifting back in my favor that's for sure. I still feel tinges of hurt here and there, but so glad that this happened now. You are a hard person to love and I would have lost myself trying. Well I guess that's it.. have a nice life.

Do you realize what you did to me at all? Do you know how much damaged you leave me? Are you regretful or at least to some extent?

Do you hurt too? 'Cause it cuts like a knife thinking about you so far away from me when I'm helpless about it.

I'm tired of missing you. I'm tired of talking to myself here every day. I bet you're fine and I don't even cross your mind.

I love you so much. No one will ever love you the way I did. I hope you realized this. Soon...

Good night~

i miss our good times, but i know there were more bad in the end. i don't regret a second - we created the most beautiful baby in the world. it's difficult to express the wide array of emotions i have. i want the absolute best for her and i know you want the same. i hope we see eye to eye at least on a level that will be beneficial to her. she doesn't deserve anything less. i did and continue to do what i think is best, first for her, then for me, then for you. that's the only order i can manage, in order to keep my sanity.

Seems your mission was to tamp down any feelings I was showing towards you. You win. It worked. Odd though, because tonight you told me I was perfect in every way, but that scared you. So, again, tonight, I gave you room to fix the screw up you caused. And you didn't. Because, well, even at 50 years old, you are still an immature little boy.