Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Why do I miss you so badly? Why can't I just make you go away? Why do I miss everything about you right now? I've gone to bed the past couple of nights wishing I could feel you wrap your arms around me like you used to do when I'd stay overnight at your apartment. I stared what would've been your side of the bed, picturing you there, wishing I could snuggle up to you and kiss your shoulder as you slept.

I miss you so much. You're going to be out of a job in a week. If we were still together, I would've taken care of you, no question about it.

The new guy is great ... but he's not you, and I find myself wishing it were you that texts me at night like you used to.

I miss you, C. I love you, still.

I still have this feeling that we'll end up together ... I don't know. It sounds crazy, I know.

I'm so mad at myself for checking your Facebook and making myself feel bad after plenty of good weeks. Ugh.

That's a big NO NO. I did that and saw the new pics with her new BF. Not fun.

I know you might be curious, but don't do it.

I'm so struggling with not contacting you. It's only 2 days but it feels like weeks. I kept dreaming of you last night. You were being so nasty to me. I woke up feeling the heartbreak all over again.

I should be on my way to Arbroath with you today, right now. I'm so depressed and upset that I'm not. I wrongflully keep thinking "If only i did this...or that" but this is not my issue, it's yours. You never gave me time to get over you being with her. You shouldn't have expected me to forget about it, especially when she was still texting you and you bumped in to her at TJ's.

Why do you treat me like the enemy? All i've ever done is love and supported you like no one else has. I know you will be missing me but at the moment you have other things to occupy your mind. For all i know this other thing could be another girl. I know your busy with your band stuff this weekend and i will be the last thing on your mind. I just want the days to pass quickly. 10 days is the longest I've gone without contacting you and it was you who broke the NC then. I'm only at day 2 and it's been a huge struggle.I'm giving myself targets...so the first one is 4 days! Bring it on!

everyone has ex, but no one can tell the same thing, and now I always thinking of you, Is that just moment you may thinking me too.

You face ,your simle, deeply shock it my heart. Baby, may you have a great future and can get some boy who can support you a bright and happy life for the all whole life. If that turn to be realize,I may get so pleasant with you.

You told me some day before that you would went to HUBEI in this week, and how is that being? Take care yourself,I always feeling sorry to you , because I make you down so much.

Stay alone in my room which occupy much think all for you.

For some time, I was supposed to burn it up all, but I failed to do so.

It is a hard time for me to do that thing.

So just forget it and pray for you and for myself also.

I asked if we would be in an official exclusive relationship... you said if I want an answer right now. the answer is no... I said we should not be in contact with one another then.. and good bye

A week later you call me to talk about nothing.... to mess with my head .. acting like nothing happened..

3 weeks later I was in a bad situation and I called you... and u said u would call me back.. you never did..

Its now a month later since our discussion of not being in an official relationship.. and a week from when I called you .. and you message me on my phone ... how are you goregous??

what do you want from me?

you want to talk about if there is still a chance today. It feels good that it is up to me... but bad that no matter what, I know I have to say no... I have to end our little texts here and there.. because you cheated and I can't take that away. It will be the hardest thing I have ever done to say this is really it. But it has to be done talk to you soon.

you want to talk about if there is still a chance today. It feels good that it is up to me... but bad that no matter what, I know I have to say no... I have to end our little texts here and there.. because you cheated and I can't take that away. It will be the hardest thing I have ever done to say this is really it. But it has to be done talk to you soon.

Stay strong. You deserve better.

And to my ex,

I hope that you never contact me again because of the things you've done to me. You put me through so much hurt. I never want to be your friend again.

You,

I don't feel bad about yesterday.

Hate me all you want, but step back and look at what you have done to me throughout the almost 4 years we were on and off again.

My actions yesterday pale in comparison to what you have done. Yet you are the one that now hates me and wants nothing to do with me. I know you are doing it to make yourself feel better. Whatever works. But one day, I think you will look back and understand why I reacted the way I did.

Oh, and apparently there is coffee grinds under the rug in the living room. You will likely find it next week when you move. For the record, it wasnt me. Apparently someone swept it there while we were trying to get the stuff out. Im sorry, but I cant control others. I am only accountable for what I did alone. But you will surely hate me the same when you find it and will assume it was me. I said yesterday that that was my last text ever. And i will stick to my word. I wish I could give you the heads up, but you will surely think im trying to hold on, when Im not.

Im sorry it came to this. All the best.

i hope your gig went well. I wish i could have been there. I'm missing you like crazy but i know there's no point anymore. I know you are on your way home as i checked your band's twitter page and it said you guys were heading back. I keep hoping you'll text me asking to talk when you get back. I very much doubt you will though.

I haven't seen you in a month. Haven't heard your voice in 3 weeks. It sucks. But i'm pulling through.

I wonder what you thought of my letter?

I know it's completely passive of me to write you instead of calling you but I'm just not strong enough to talk to you yet.

Expect another letter from me in a week or so, I have to get my feelings out--it's theraputic and I also need to know that we're on the same page--so that if this break is over we can make this work.

Yesterday I checked your Facebook again, sigh. I couldn't help it.

Seems like you don't go on Facebook anymore...

I need to * * * * ing let you go.

I'll give myself a challenge: No checking your Facebook for the next 30 days. I'll see how that goes.

Yesterday I checked your Facebook again, sigh. I couldn't help it.

Seems like you don't go on Facebook anymore...

I need to * * * * ing let you go.

I'll give myself a challenge: No checking your Facebook for the next 30 days. I'll see how that goes.

Seems like I need to do this challenge too.

sometimes i feel myself getting so far away from you, and its only been a month. sometimes i wonder if i'm scared of letting you go, scared of letting this pain go because that is my last connection to you. but, i know in my heart that i'm ready to. i've been waiting for weeks, i've been trying for weeks. if you call me weeks or months from now, i will probably still love you and still willing to try, to do anything you want me to, i think i will be that way for a very long time, but for now, i'm just ready to let this pain go. i'm ready to let go of us, and i think i'm getting close. I'm going to let go and let God move in both my life and yours, I promise not to interfere.

"consider me gone"

M.

I hope you're doing well. Im glad you finally started to become more comfortable with who you are. People love you, you know that? I envy you. You get it so easy.

Damn Im a mess

We werent really going to be together forever. I know it wasnt gonna work out, but M, I really miss you. I had a great time, I just cant believe it had to come to an end. I wanted to spend more time with you.

I know I didnt have that much of an impact on your life, but I just want you to know that you were special to me. You're not just another girl. I get girls; Im not worried about that. Im just afraid that there wont be another girl like you, and thats the truth--Im not gonna find anybody like you. Im not saying thats a bad thing, but Im not sure if Im ready to face that reality.

When Im ready, I hope youll be there for me again.

Take care

Brian--

Thanks so much for not coming to Sunday school, church service, and the big party! I was so relieved! I told "Casey" that I was going to leave if you showed up with your girlfriend and she said she understands. But I was surprised that you didn't come to church at all! There's nothing going on at the museum this weeked, so it's obvious that you spent the weekend with "her." That just proves the kinda person you are. You said that anyone who doesn't put God first is the wrong woman for you. Now I know for a fact it was a lie. You get a new gf who doesn't believe and you stop going to church so you can probably spend the weekend doing you know what to her. Mr. Religious. Everyone has seen your true colors. You were in charge of the BBQ tonight but no sign or word of you. Thanks for proving to our church your true colors. You probably tell your friends that I am the bad guy but everyone who knows me knows from your own behavior who the bad guy is because you have been rude, irresponsible, and unfaithful to all of us, not just me. You ditched "Adam" to hang with your chick, you stole several items that people asked me about today. I am kinda glad that your behavior is showing who you really are because that means justice will be served. You are so selfish that you will do anything to get what you want, no matter who you hurt or let down. Even "Sarah" who had a crush on you when we were dating...she has seen your true side when you got an attitude with her last week when she asked where you've been. You usually put on your fake charm, but now you are getting mad that people are calling you on the carpet.

Keep doing what you are doing! Please! Cuz you are only going to get burned faster and get what you deserve. And I will be laughing in your face.

Onebrightstar, you are to pretty of a girl to have any guy hurt you. Your going to make it thru this. I just got a new book from books a million its called "Its a break up, not a break down" its a 21 day challange. Lets do this together girl, because I've been looking at your post and you and I both need to be over this before the holidays get here! We can do it!! Football season is coming soon and we gotta' get ready to go out there and meet Mr. Right =) or atleast have fun meeting his friends

Now that darn song is in my head and I remember when you said it reminded you of me.

The line repeating is "What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you?"

I never told you this but you were one of the best parts of my life. I had you, wanted only you and I thought you felt the same.

I'm sitting here, 10:45 PM on a Sunday night, trying not to burst into tears because I miss you so damn much.

I was watching Just Friends earlier and felt sad because it took place during Christmas. We didn't spend Christmas together last year and might not spend it together this year. We even bought ornaments for this year's tree.

I can't believe how much I miss you. I even have a really great guy who's interested in me, genuinely interested, and all I can think about is how I'd rather he were you right now.

I'm afraid I'll still be clasping my hands together, head bowed down, eyes shut tightly to the world, just wishing you back.

Two years, C. With one break-up for two months. What if I never stop loving you?

-It's Sunday. These were the days we always spent together. I think about how we would cook dinner, get ready for our Sunday night TV line up. Family Guy, Simpsons, Trueblood, Hung. I miss those little things. I miss those little moments with you. The ones where we smiled and laughed. Hard to believe now I hate you, and you hate me. I wish that it was different. I wish that I could stand to see you with another girl. I always hear that song Picture by Sheryle Crow and Kid Rock. I put your picture away, I wonder where you have been and I can't look at you when I'm lying next to him. I wish that you would call sometimes, or text, even though I would just ignore it but to know I was on your mind would be all that I needed. I will be happy to be over all of this, to be over you. I miss our old life, the old days but I know that if I wouldn't have left things would have never changed. We would still be in a broken down shack, you would have never tried to get a job and you would have allowed me to take care of you until we were both old and gray. You lack ambition, you lack drive. Why wasn't I important enough for you to find these things in order to keep me. Was I not worth fighting for? Was I not worth waiting for? I spent 6 years of my life waiting for you Fred. I didn't go to prom I didn't go to homecoming.. I stayed at home and took care of you. Dropped out of highschool to be your house wife. I dumped my friends, put you above my family, damnit you were my family. I hate this.. I hate you. I am afraid that I will forget you, I'm afraid I'll never feel love like I felt when I was with you. I don't know if it was the childish love that one feels for their fav. stuffed animal or is it the real love that has been lost by foolish pride. I hope you are as happy as you say you are on facebook. I hope you love her as much as it appears in your new pics with her. I'm sorry that you found a little girl to take care of you, because this women, she couldn't do it anymore. I left you a boy, asking you to be a man and instead you say should I change: well dear because NO ONE will hire you or give you a chance if you show up for a job interview with your lip ring in and your ninja turtle hoodie on: I'm sorry, I know I wanted better, I know I wanted more and I wish you could have been the one to give me that. I love you, I miss you but this new life, it has to continue without you and it sucks..

Came accross a CD that we made. I hate you. #3 Coldplay-Speed of Sound, #2 Fabulous and Tamia- So into you, #7 Pharell-That Girl. Flashback to just driving in my Trans Am, listening to the CD. Driving wherever. Just you in my passenger seat.

You have no idea how much I hate you. I never hated anybody in my life, not even my father. But you I hate. I don't miss you, but I did have a flashback of us. I guess certain things, might do that to me. I was hoping that would not happen.

I can't even hear a piano without thinking of you, because I know you love piano's. I'm not emotional about it, I just don't want to have these flashbacks.

The good thing is I don't want you back, but these freakin flashbacks are killing me.

I will not leave myself open to another woman. You took that innocence away from me. If we were gonna split, at least let it be civil and mutual, not you treating me the way you did, that way I could at least give it a shot with someone else. But no, I gave myself up for you, I was willing to give up school, just so I could work and we would not have to worry about bills. You gave up nothing, and I couldn't see it. But now, I can see it objectively and say you gave up nothing.

I can honestly say, there is no part of me that loves you. And that's saying a lot for 4 years, and you were my first love.

It's funny, I am sitting here listing to Speed of Sound, your favorite song. And all I can see is us driving on the freeway together in my car.

But I have no emotion. No regret, no pinning, no wishing, no nothing. Just that image.

Hey, don't blame me. You put the gas in the car and told me to go. I just happen to be behind the wheel.

So I did, and no apology will bring me back.

It's too late. I already exited.

"It's too hard!"

Well, I shall apply your mantra of our relationship to everything I do in life! I give up everything! The increasing crying for the past five months have attributed a growing tumour below my brain where the pituary gland lies, anaemia and three nose bleeds in one month. You never understand the suffering you have caused, Mr. its-too-hard-ex boyfriend.