Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Just went on your facebook even though I shouldn't. Your new boyfriend looks soooo gay lmao. It's so funny. I actually laughed out loud when I saw his pic LOL.

I did the same thing. We all had a good laugh, at the office. As one girl put it "She clearly isn't over you, because any female in their right mind would walk right past him".

Made ME feel good.

I did the same thing. We all had a good laugh, at the office. As one girl put it "She clearly isn't over you, because any female in their right mind would walk right past him".

Made ME feel good.

Wish I could say that same My ex's new boyfriend is pretty damn good looking.

Im happy for her, yet I wanna shank her so bad.

Sigh lol.

5 & 1/2 weeks since you've crushed my world... my hopes... my dreams... our future.

i have to go to k's wedding this weekend... how in the world am i gonna be able to be a bridesmaid when my fiance left me less than 2 months ago, after more than 3 yrs together?

i was planning on getting trashed, but i gotta drive home that night & then make a 7hr drive back to school the next AM. sooo, i guess that's out of the question.

i know it isnt healthy- in regards to me moving on- but i still think that you're just gonna show up one day. show up & make it all better. i honestly dont know how the hell we could get back together, b/c there would be SO MANY trust issues if we did (ALL BECAUSE OF YOU), and hurt feelings (ALL BECAUSE OF YOU), but i'd still want to... part of me thinks that's pathetic & foolish of me. the other part of me thinks, "you know in ur heart you & him are right for each other-- you can't let go b/c it's meant to be..."

i was about to type "i miss you," but i feel like it just kills me when i say that... b/c i dont think u miss me

i hate you & love you. remember when we first started dating & we created the word "loke" --because we didn't want to say "love" yet & we knew our feelings were stronger than just "like" ...i guess right now, i lote you... i hate you & love you.

i wish this had never happened. this is truly my worst nightmare... im living my worst nightmare & ur just relaxing... hanging out all day. without a care in the world. must be nice. i wish i could get inside your head.

I know you have mental issues, narcissist or something else. I know you can't truly love another human being. But it still hurts me that you can walk away with no feeling whatsoever over our divorce. That you are so casual, so nonchalant.

Knowing that I meant nothing to you is very painful...but I think it will also be the thing to set me free. Get the divorce, and leave me alone. I don't even want to email about it with you. I'm tired of having a heart attack every time you show up in my inbox. I resent it, quite frankly. You pushed me out of your life, so stay out of mine. Be a big boy and get the divorce paperwork finished. And Go.Away.

i don't feel well... i cant keep living with this pain... make it stop. nothing matters to me anymore & i hate that i feel this way... i know it's pathetic. god, you're killing me... i wonder if i can die from this pain? it's so intense, sometimes i think i wouldnt be surprised if i just literally died from it... like the emotional pain broke down my body-- little by little-- until there was nothing left.

this is the worst thing ive ever gone through, and you know ive been through A LOT. how will i get over this? i cant unless i want to. and i dont want to. because i just cant imagine us not being together for the rest of our lives... or really, much more longer than this. hasnt even been 6 weeks yet, but this is destroying me

sometimes i just dont want to keep going... im sick of trying to be strong. this is me-- weak. broken. lost.

Wish I could say that same My ex's new boyfriend is pretty damn good looking.

Im happy for her, yet I wanna shank her so bad.

Sigh lol.

If that's the case, then probably, there might be some inner oscar the grouch ready to come out of him in time.

One thing, that I have seen, for females especially, (not generalizing) the prettier they are, the more messed up in the head they are. Not all, just the ones I happen to be around.

Don't worry, just do you. I bet she comes back, but just don't wait for her.

I AM SO SICK OF CRYING!!!!!!! WHEN WILL THIS PAIN GET BETTER!?!

i just want to go to sleep, so i wont have to feel this HEARTACHE. it's the only time i get to sorta escape... (i say 'sorta' b/c i dream of you). but i cant sleep... i have tons of studying to still do b/c i havent been very productive... even when i try to study- it's pointless b/c i can't maintain any form of concentration for more than 5 mins!

im so mad at you for hurting me. you were my best friend. my partner. my future husband. and you told me i was your best friend, your partner, your ba'y bear, your future wife. why are you doing this?

UGH.

I hate that you didn't respond to that letter I wrote you three weeks ago. I hate how in the past you ALWAYS came back and NOW you aren't. I hate that you are throwing BBQ's and probably feeling fine, and will probably move on and date around, while I mope around about you. I hate it all. I hate that I still want to be with you that I still think about our future, that I want you. I just hate it. I didn't do anything wrong yet I feel so guilty. It's now been just about 20 days since we last spoke. And over a month since I last saw you.

Why did you talk to me tonight? Do you think I want to be friends?! Why bother asking me how I've been, as if you really care? It wasn't like I was going to tell you the truth or anything. Was I really going to say "Cruddy now that you're here talking to me"? I couldn't say that at church. I know you, Brian. You were dying to talk to me about "Anna." Well as you probably figured out by my cold response, I don't care to hear about it. You were all giddy and I burst your bubble by saing "Oh, that's good." Then you went and sat somewhere else. As if I care. I was glad you left cuz I didn't want to be around you. You looked hurt though and I could tell you were trying not to look at me, but when you were talking to "Amanda," you were looking in my direction. I could feel your eyes. I know I looked hot. HAHAHAHA. I love looking hot and smelling delicious (with your favorite scent) knowing that you can't do anything about it! LOL. I love being a tease. Everyone told me how hot I looked tonight, that I was smokin. And I didn't even have any make-up on. You used to tell me I was so hot that I don't even need makeup. I love that you think I'm not and yet you can't have me. I told "Jamie" tonight how I love the single life. I know you overheard that. I also told her how my ex fiance is so much better than you (said it in so many words). You got all quiet from your other conversation and I saw you just sitting there like a statue. So I DO get to you, huh?

I have to keep in mind that you still only see me as an object. If you have any feelings for me it's lust and probably a sense of not being able to have me so you feel angry about that. But I know you don't love me. I have to keep reminding myself of that when I feel guilty for giving you the cold shoulder. My mind often plays tricks on me and tries to get me to think that maybe you care. Well, I know you care...you're upset that I'm not giving you attention (you're upset when anybody ignores you...you go crazy)...but it's not out of love, it's out of selfish need for approval. You feel rejected by me.

Well, keep feeling rejected buddy. You think I'm still gonna sit there and praise you for reading the Bible. At least I know I got to you because I emailed you like 2 weeks ago and encouraged you to read the Bible. You just ignored me. But you felt the need to tell me tonight. Your sister admittedthat the things I said got to you because she saw you sometimes taking my advice. But again, I can't let it go to my head. You are with the woman you cheated on me with, for goodness sake! Whether I affect you or not, YOU DON'T LOVE ME!!!!! I am a different person than you are. I can love. You cannot love. MUST UNDERSTAND THAT YOU CANNOT LOVE!

Being at your place tonight was awkward but somehow felt like I never left.

Your new night stands and lamps are hideous FYI. But they will look great in a Basement apartment. *Sarcasm*

Im not sure why you went out and bought such a big TV with surround sound and blu ray player. You hate movies and TV. Im sure your neighbour accross the hall must love it when he comes over to watch all his movies while you order from Dial a Bottle. *Lame*. Saw your writing about your truck and the repairs it needs. Ha Ha. Rent two times in a month and now repairs. *Karma of some weird monetary form*

The only good thing about being there was seeing the dogs. But you win. Being there has set me back. Back to the angry phase. Im angry at you. I hate that you have done this. And I hate that you have possibly already moved on. How selfish. Not even taking the time to mourn our relationship. And so selfish because you are incapable of love and treating someone with respect but you are quick to jump into someone else so that you can destroy them to simply fill your void.

Im sorry I didnt reply to your text. Im not ready for the contact. But yes, I did enjoy the dogs and I miss them so.

Me and the man got a great pic together. Its my facebook profile now. I wish I didnt feel such anger towards you cause I really would like to see the dogs again.

but really, i know you're not going to call. you love NC, you're doing really great with it.

J,

you're killing me. you know that right? i want this to be some cruel twist of fate by the universe. I've learned my lesson. I forgive your mother, I understand what you want from me, I know that I can't lose "me" in this relationship. Counseling has helped me so much to SEE, please call me, please try and work things out with me, please come with me, counseling will help you SEE so many things that you can not see from the inside. I don't want to learn these lessons for the next relationship, i want to apply these lessons to OUR relationship. no one thinks this is right, we were the last couple anyone thought would split up, and people STILL think i'll call them one day and tell them that we're back together. how is this fair? we are surrounded by SO MUCH infidelity, we were faithful to one another and happy together. maybe you didn't love me enough to fight for us, or maybe you were too weak. i don't care what the reason is, just call. listening to "the truth" on the way back to your apt, i always sang it but i never thought i would listen to it and identify with it. "so if you ever loved me, PLEASE, have some mercy on me."

"when can my heart beat again? when does the pain ever end? when do the tears stop running over? when does you'll get over it begin? I hear what you're saying but i swear its not making sense. so when can i see you..."

I'm so soft. I feel bad for destroying the teddy bear you won me. It's now in the garbage can and so is the pillow I ripped up with the scissors. Kinda sad, when I think about it. I'm so sentimental. I took the necklace and threw it into the air. Don't know where it landed but the heart got separated from the chain. Your photos, I had fun shedding. Especially the one you thought was so hot with your big cheesy smile. I actually think you look dog ugly in that pic...like an uber nerd...even though you are actually hot. I did save a couple of pics of you and I...it's hard to get rid of pics. Not gonna look at them tho. Knowing you, you destroyed the pics of us. You did that with your other exes and I'm not going to pretend like you didn't with me. What was sad was destroying "our" book. It had questions and answers we asked each other when we first started dating. Reading the answers was kinda hilariuos though. One of the questions asked to describe yourself in 3 words. You said you were funny, romantic, and genuine. Yes, that's how you portrayed yuorself to be. But you were not funny---you were extremely corny---you were not romantic---unless you consider clingy and boundary-violating "romantic"---and you were DEFINITELY not genuine. Don't know why you put that. Maybe because Pastor told you once that you were a "what you see is what you get" kinda guy. I guess if he meant "simple" you would be. But you're not really simple. Again, that is how you portary yourself. You're sneaky and manipulative, hardly genuine.

Still, feel kinda bad for deleting everything...emails, you off Facebook and Myspace, all the pics, all the junk you gave me (except the bike seat). I took pleasure in tearing up the antique books you gave me. I know you were really proud when you gave those to me, but I didn't want them. I thought you had wasted your money and just tried to justify your own spending by getting me those. I tore out every page and crumbled them up. Even though I enjoyed it at the time, I feel a little sad. I hate destroying things that may have been given with thought (not love, though). You knew I liked that kinda stuff and you wanted to give me something I could share with my grandma.

Well, they are destroyed. Just like I threw the shoes away that you jacked off on. Sorry. What else was I gonna do? Wear them?

I don't know, Brian. It's all kinda sad. But I'm surely the only one who has emotions betwen the two us, so why do I even care. I wish I was like you when it came to us, not caring.

I have been losing my mind ever since it ended. You were the one who cheated and you begged for me back. I said no but it doesnt make it any easier to leave you. I know it should. I can hardly breathe and I asked you how you were... you said "everything is ok". Awesome. So great. One hour ago you said you wanted to fix this, be a better person. Now everythings ok. i have never in my life been so obsessive like I have the last few days. Calling you crying, texting you ALL DAY. And you don't even deserve to hear my voice again. But you were my world And I am not strong enough to leave you alone I'm not. I keep expecting you to show up at my door on your knees begging for a second chance. I feel pathetic. I miss you too much to deal with.

I have lost all dignity trying to get you back. You knew this was the HARDEST time for me, and the most important time for me to do the best at everything! But you left! You promised me the world, but you took it all away and waved it in my face. You made me move back into my parents place to deal with their gambling addiction. All the while you have been telling me that I did everything wrong during the relationship to make me feel even WORSE. On top of that you tell me that you would like to hang out sometime, but then completely give me the cold shoulder and pretend like you never said it.

Then you tell me that you have contacted the ex that you cheated on me with. And that you are going to a movie with a girl tonight, after only 7 bloody days!

But yet its my fault for not trying hard enough, when you KNEW I am in school working towards my future.

I keep telling myself I could have tried harder. And I would have tried harder for you. But you don't want that. You want me wrapped around your finger, so that you will know you have me as an option while you date other girls.

Sadly I still put up with it.

I am failing school now and I cry all day. I feel like only you can make this better but you are gone.

Here I am again, whatever at least I'm not actually texting YOU. The funny thing is... I KNOW for a fact that you would text me in at MOST 2 days if I ignored you... and yet... I still can't. I just want to say that the anger is taking over the sadness right now... it switches back and forth... and I want to thank you for giving me 2 years of memories that hurt because you slept with 2 girls while we were dating that I never knew about. How did you even have the time? How the @&*% didn't I know?! We were together almost every day. I can't believe you did this... I actually can't believe it. First of all, you were SO lucky to have a girl like me.. Im not over confidant but everyone else agrees. I saved you from the worst time in your life you told me that too every day. And what did you leave me with? A health problem and a lot of pain and anger... NOT TO MENTION she was absolutely positively disgusting. Once again not trying to be conceited but she doesn't even compare to me. I just simply don't understand how you do what you do. How you lie and lie and lie. How you actually sleep with another person with no remorse. How it doesnt KILL you like it kills me that you threw EVERYTHING away for what? For that one experience. I just.. dont.. get it. And I need answers... and I want to text you for answers... but you wont give me any because you dont HAVE ANY. WHYYYYY do I keep checking my phone every 2 seconds to see if you have said something. Please something out there STOP ME.

Give your gatekeeper my regards,

I had a family before you. My son was sweet and young and impressionable. There were tons that you did right. And as much you did wrong. We both raised him. Don't let him hate his mother. That isn't fair. It is dirty and ugly and I hold you responsible.

Make me not push send. I hate him today. I hate him today.

H,

It's been a while since we have had any interaction at all, so I have no idea if you even feel anything for me. I'm 32, about to be 33 and you are the only person i've ever fully loved. That wasn't enough for you and I couldn't provide what you wanted. I get that now (finally). I hope you and your daughter are going to be happy with your current guy. I still care for you. Deep down you know this, even if you don't care for me at all anymore. There are so many things that I want to say to you... and it varies every day.

Things I want to ask you.

Things I want to express to you.

Anger that I want to vent to you.

Love that I want to still say.

Contentment that we shared almost a year and a half of amazing times and memories...

...Anger of the following six-seven months of my life (that have been torturious, mostly)

But I won't. I know that anything at this point will hurt me and will make you look at me as pathetic. So I won't. Deep down you know how I feel and how I felt. In the end, you came up with any reasoning to end it, and ease your guilt, even if it meant making me the fall guy. It's the reality of it.

I don't regret a thing. You know I would have made a great father and husband. Maybe it wouldn't have been for another year or so, but I would have been there through EVERYTHING, and you know it.

Take care of your beautiful daughter, and I hope you don't jump into too many more relationships while she is still growing up. Put her first, okay?

As much as I try to move away, I'll probably always have a part of my heart that has love for you. Take care of yourself and your daughter.

Love,

Me

You need to drastically change if we ever have another chance.

You can be very awful to me, you know that?

How come everyone except you did nothing but compliment my hair? You did at first -- then said you missed my long hair.

How come you told me I need to lose weight? I may not be my "ideal" weight -- I never have, but I'm certainly not fat by any means. Yes, I could exercise more, eat healthier, I acknowledge that. But how can you say that after you've gained so much?

How come you'd get in your moods and try to push me away when I reached out?

How come you're not willing to try counseling to help you with your anger?

And why, after all that I did for you ... why did you leave me like this?