Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I miss you so much right now. I can't stop thinking about all the fun times we had. The vacations, the little acts of love we showed each other, how I would hold your hand and think that i am the luckiest guy in the world. I'm sorry for the things that I've done, I wish you were here with me now. I am so lonely without you. I will do anything to be with you, I'm trying to move on but you were my everything. I know I was out of control, I am changing that. I am changing it all. Not for you but for me, I pray to God that He hears my prayers. I can't see myself without you. I always thought we would be together forever. I miss you so much honey, I hope you reach out to me one day....

I have finally closed the door on any hopes or desires of ever talking to you again. You text the other day was pathetic. I am soooo glad you sent it after 7 weeks of NC. I was able to tell you to get over yourself! finally, I got the closer I wanted and you are out forever. Moving on from you ya selfish b....

Good luck with everything.

It's funny how you put me on a crazy rollercoaster - wanting me and pushing me away, caring for me then treating me like nothing - and yet, I was the one always comforting you. Because you are afraid. Of what comes next - success, career, the unknown. I held you while you cried...and then you left. Now you are distracting yourself with a new location, new friends. But you are just covering up the issues you have. Like you said. You throw up walls and push things aside...but you're going to have to deal with them eventually. And your friends haven't been there for you like I have. So when you're stressed and need someone to talk to..good luck finding them. I can't believe I put up with all of that, but I did. Because I love you and care for you. But you need to grow up.

Aw man I thought I was over you. Im not. I think about you constantly. Why did you leave me? I dont understand. Did you not trust me enough? Because I would have done anything for you to make it work. I cant stand this pain. You were my best friend. Ive never met anybody as caring as you. You completed me. I was just a guy who was going on with life without caring much about anything, but ever since I met you, I was a different person. Youve showed to me that I have a sweet side that I didnt know was there. Youve changed me. Only if I could mean to you as much as you do to me. Only if I was important to you. Only if I was special to you.

I miss you so much. Im not ready for you. I still dont deserve you. I have to work harder, but will it be too late? Will I ever be good enough for you to look this way again? You said I was the best boyfriend you ever had, but some how, Im still not good enough. Attraction is a weird thing, isnt it.

Move on. I have to let you go. But leave me some room in your heart. When Im ready, I hope you're ready too. I want to make this work.

You have no reason to look back, but if you would give me another chance, I will try my hardest to repay what you've given to me. I want you to be happy, but I want to be happy as well. Without you, happiness doesnt seem to exist.

Im selfish.

I remember the time when we were ignoring each other and then you randomly texted me cause you had internet problems. We texted back and then you finally called me. You said you called only because I said the word "meanie" like the old days. I wish there was a word I could say to make you call me again and talk to me but there isn't.

I miss you so much! I have to let go! but I cant! I cant! I cant!

My life was boring before... I didnt mind... Now I kinda do... What did you do to me?

Im sick and tired of thinking about you. Why couldnt we be honest with each other before? Why couldnt I just tell you how much I loved you instead of acting needy and clingy and ended up driving you away? Why couldnt you tell me that you were losing that spark instead of keeping quiet until eventually you couldnt take it anymore. Why did we lie to each other just to make each other feel good when we know that it will come back to hurt us sooner or later.

I want whats best for you. I really do, but some how I just cant seem to let go of you. I dont want nobody else to have you. Im selfish. I never acted this way before.

You were the only person I truly trust, and now I have nobody. My friends are no help. You're probably having a blast right now. Youve got a lot going on with your life, while Im still a mess. Im failing my classes because I cant concentrate. I might mess up my whole future because of what Im going through right now. I dont even have a * * * * ing job. I dont even have a hobby that I can enjoy without thinking about you. You * * * * ed it all up. Its not your fault, but you * * * * ed it all up. Im pissed off. I cant sleep.

Why cant I move on? I know you're not coming back, but why cant I let go of you? I didnt stop talking to you because Im mad at you or didnt want to talk to you. I stopped talking to you because I needed to do that. I cant * * * * ing think about anything else because all Im thinking about is how I should have acted when I last saw you and how I should be acting the next time I see you. I cant keep thinking like that. I dont wanna see you anymore.

Which state of grief am I going through now? I thought I went through denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and finally I thought I was beginning to feel the sense of acceptance.... Well guess what? Now Im bargaining to myself about what I could do to get you back. Im depressed again, and because of that Im getting angry. That means that Im also in denial because I thought I managed to get past those stages.

I feel like Im back to square one again. What the * * * * did you do to me?

You're probably asleep right now. If not then you should be. I hope you're well, I hope you're safe. I hope you're eating properly. I heard that new job of yours makes you really tired... I hope you're alright.

Are you still taking those motorcycle lessons? If you are then please be

safe. You inspired me to take them too but maybe that's just because I want to feel like I'm a part of your life again...

I miss you. Do you miss me? I guess not... Maybe I'm just that forgettable. You're never going to see this but if you do you'll know it's me. I still worry about you the same way I used too. Btw I never threw out your present, my heart won't let me I still wear the necklace sometimes, not that often though... Looking at it makes my stomach turn and then all I can do is cry. I'm sorry the Teddy bear is in a box... I had to put it away.

Did you keep my presents? Probably not. I think they're in some

landfill in Toronto.....

If you're wondering how I am (you aren't) I've never been worse.

Maybe I'll see you again one day.

Until then, much love and take care of yourself. I'll always love you.

How are you? Havent forgotten about me, have you?

Im doing good. Better, actually. Life's fine; he's been missing you too Matter of fact, we were just talking about you.

Sigh...

Letting go of you was hard. Losing you is going to be harder.

I hope Ill see you again sometime in the future. I hope Ill be more mature. I hope we can be friends again.

Till then, I wish you the very best

How are you? Havent forgotten about me, have you?

Im doing good. Better, actually. Life's fine; he's been missing you too Matter of fact, we were just talking about you.

Sigh...

Letting go of you was hard. Losing you is going to be harder.

I hope Ill see you again sometime in the future. I hope Ill be more mature. I hope we can be friends again.

Till then, I wish you the very best

applause

Spot on attitude.

Number One,

You gave me my first kiss, my first love, my first real relationship, my child. I lost my virginity to you. I lost my innocence, and my self respect. I lost my dignity and my happiness. I discovered depression. You helped me remember my trust issues. You helped crack open old wounds. You lied to me, and tricked me, and used me. For two years after you left me for that prettier girl, I would wait by my window to hear that 'tic tic' of your knuckles on the glass. You ruined my life and made it. I didn't experience childhood because of you. How can you say that she's 'ours' when you've only seen her twice since she was born? You're able to go to college, and have friends. You don't have to worry about anyone but yourself. This was supposed to be a team project.. But I was always the one doing the work, wasn't I? While you are still a kid at 20, I haven't been a child since I was 16 years old. I hate you.. and I love you.

Number Two,

You taught me what an abusive relationship was, and how hard it is to get away from it. For three years, I hoped you would turn back into that man I loved during the first 9 months. You continuously called me selfish, and greedy. You told me I wasn't sexy and could never be because I was just a 'mom.' You made me believe my need for comfort was a jest to make you look bad. I couldn't talk to you about anything because I was afraid you would get angry at me. Thank you for making me realize I am worth so much more than that.

Number Three,

I think I loved you the most. You made me feel so wonderful about myself, and I finally let myself trust someone again. You were everything I wanted. You were romantic, and sweet, and funny. You were brutally honest, and I know I took that the wrong way sometimes.. A lot of times. I'm sorry I couldn't be there with you like we both wanted, but money is so tight and you were so far away.. I'm sorry I overreact and I'm sorry my moods seem to be just a bundle of roller coasters lately.. I wish I could change some of the things that happened between us, but I know I can't. I wonder if you realize how much you're hurting me right now.. I thought you cared enough about me to at least give me the boot instead of acting like I never existed. Maybe I was delusional and you never really cared as much as I thought you did.. I don't know. I just hope you're happy with the decision you're making..

I hope you live a miserable life and never find happiness. You are a selfish person and I truly dont believe anyone will ever stick with you for anything other than a one night stand. Because quite honestly you make the people around you miserable as well.

I hope on your trip of "finding whats missing" in your life you get lost along the way and it takes you down a path of loneliness and regret for the rest of your life.

If I could go back and focus more on us I would do it in a blink of an eye. I miss you so much and wish you could be here with me, laughing, acting funny and simply being yourself. I'm so sorry for pushing you away, for not being there for you when you needed me, for not being nice and for being so blind to what you were going through. I honestly love you with all my heart, you were my everything, my best friend, my lover, my companion.

HaHa, so I got confirmation of you being in a long distance relationship shortly after we broke up. Multiple states away! Yikes, I really pity you. I hope someday you will grow up and realize what a bad example you've set for your daughter. BTW, you've alienated a lot of friends based on your behavior. Congratulations.