Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Damn!! today I got some girl's info.. and you are slowly falling far far behind... becoming more and more of a stranger to me... still I don't know why my heart still has a special place for you... I guess I need to do my "Spring cleaning" soon...

... So you liking a new boy are u.... *red asterisks**red asterisks**red asterisks**red asterisks**red asterisks**red asterisks**red asterisks**red asterisks**red asterisks**red asterisks**red asterisks**red asterisks**red asterisks**red asterisks**red asterisks**red asterisks**red asterisks*

Hope u r happy, but that he turns out to be a complete douche... maybe then you will value what u had...

I'm so depressed I feel like laying down and dying. I woudnt want him to know that though. I am not sure what'd I'd say to him I am still so hurt that he left me for a girl who is 12 years younger than him and 10 years younger than me and already telling her he loves her and it's only been like 3 months!!! I sucks it hurts and lately I've been thinking about it more than ever. I don't know how to get this out

of my mind.

God I hate you.

Am I wrong for wishing that one of your many girls gives you an infection that you won't be able to get rid of next time? Because I do.

You proudly proclaim how many people you have done with no protection at all. Go you, your a real freaking winner.

Before I felt like I haven't seen the last of you. Well heard the last from you anyway. I regret giving you five hours of my day. You didn't deserve it. You don't deserve that much control over me, but there is a bright side to it. I finally lost it. I told you off. I told you what I really honestly thought of you. Now I feel like I chased you away forever, and I say good freaking riddens.

i don't understand why you write me your not happy, and that you want to go home.. but then there are pictures of you looking nice, with your new boyfriend.

last night when i was trashed i wrote your new bf a nice message. nice how he called me back today and said i was the loser because i lost a wonderfull lady.

haha i've lost you? we were together for 6 years, you shack up with this guy, and now its all permanent? hahahaha

hahaha

i hate you so much

While you did me wrong in the end, part of me hates you and part of me loves you.

I know we have a connection but it wasnt meant to be. I will cherish the good times we spent together, and let go of the pain and heartache.

I know we wont and cant ever be together again, even if we still share that bond, I realise now that I'm not extremely attracted to you, i think it was more the connection we had that was the attraction, for me anyway.

I worry now though that I wont be able to share that kind of bond with anyone else again. I find it hard to let anyone else in.

i just dont know where to from here...

I miss you douche.

I hate you, but we both know that's a lie.

I just wish you didn't give up trying for my sake, just in case trying lead to no where.

I'd rather be strung along by you for the next year and have a chance at being happy with you than giving up now just because it MIGHT not work out. I have handled worst. I will be fine. But being without you completely I'm not so sure.

day 1 of the new no contact scheme.

i am stressed. seeing the photos of you, and your new boyfriend, really really really made me sad. until this, i kind of thought maybe we would be together again.

seeing you and him, in your new sunglasses, and what looks like new coat... super sad.

last night, i couldn't stop thinking about you, and didn't sleep well at all. i think i fell asleep at 4 am. today at the dentist office, i found i am grinding my teeth... from stress.

the sores on my face, are likely herpes.. that i got from you. i have them apparently because of stress.

i really miss you. i wish you were here, to hug... to kiss.

funny seeing you change your relationship status on facebook, and you putting the photo up with your new gyu.

your married to me for 5 years, then suddenly, in 1 month, are in a relationship with another guy?

this looks super bad in my opinion.. your so screwed up its hilarious.

I am missing you again badly today. I just dont understand what has happened. We were so happy and everything seemed so good. Then you just decided to go, and you have left me drowning without any lifelines. I would have done anything for you, I still would, I just need you to tell me what you need from this relationship and work with me to get what we both want.

I love you - take care.

I'm sorry that the good in me didn't outweigh the bad. I wish that you didn't hold my problems that I can't help against me. I only wanted to make your life better, not worse. I'm so sorry for anything I did or said that stressed out and overwhelmed you. I wish I could go back in time and make it so a lot of things never happened.

Or I wish I could get rid of my feelings. Why do I care so much about someone who never wanted a commitment in the first place?

funny the thoughts i have about you during the day. i wonder if you think the same about me...

i was reading online today, about rebound relationships.. how people typically replace the feelings they had for one person with another.

i don't know if your in a rebound or what. pokky told me you were infatuated with the guy, and your msn other day where you said your a weak woman.. who knows.

i wonder if your guy is changing your * * * * on facebook...

so funny seeing your photo. your in the clothes i bought you, with the glasses i bought you.. taking the picture with my camera, and using the laptop i bought you.

in 1.5 months.. hasn't your bozo guy got you anything?

i also saw some stuff, about how your employees in your rest are not getting paid, and your BF is writing people back. funny.. he really must trust you.

You told me you felt like I didn't trust you. In all the time we dated, I never even asked for your home phone number...you told me your dad picked up the phone at home and didn't take messages, and I believed you and never questioned. When you told me you never pick up because you leave your cell in the car, I never questioned that. I never met your friends or family; I never even saw your home town. You could be married, for all I know; I took it all on faith that you were what you said. If that wasn't trust, what was?

I have a date tomorrow. I like him better than you.