Post here instead of contacting your ex!

we broke up 6 weeks ago, we were on a roller coaster ride for the past 6 weeks. last monday you wanted to work it out, everything was okay until Friday, I haven't heard from you since.

Why, why would you do this to me, you wont answer my calls or texts.. you wont tell me what happened.. its like I never existed.. I loved you.. still do.

You said you loved me.

Why did this change? why couldn't you give it a real chance.

Please call me... I miss you.

I wish it were easier for me to let go. I really do love you a lot, and I hate the way things ended. I know I was a mess in the beginning, and probably ruined any chance of getting back together but I just can't shake that stupid thought out of my head.

I know I pretended today when you called that everything was okay, but the second I got off the phone with you I started bawling, and haven't quit. I feel like I have to pretend i'm ok so that I can keep you in my life as a friend. But I know that a friendship based on lies is no friendship at all. But you don't care do you? You just want to be "friends over the phone" When you told me you are moving out of town I was devastated. It all just seems so final, and i'm not ready for that.

i wish i didn't mess it up with you. i really enjoyed the time i spent with you and sharing my life with you. things between us got so bad at the worst possible time. i'm sorry for what i said and i hope it doesn't leave a scar for your future. i miss you but i know you're long gone. i hope you remember the good times we shared. and i have faith that God will provide each of us the right person. right now, i wish it were you, but that's just my foolish mind messing with me.

My date will be here at 8. I felt...just a little bit of happiness when I thought of him coming. I once felt that way every time you came. I guess I'm squashed but not flattened...I'm still able to feel something. That makes me happy. I wish I weren't so tired. I feel like I've had the flu for two months.

What would you think if you knew I'd started dating again? I bet you wouldn't be surprised. You knew what you threw away; you yourself told me I wouldn't stay single long. (Why did you leave?) I wished you well and said I hope you met the right person; you wished me the same. And those were the last words we spoke to each other. May both our wishes come true.

Why do you keep texting me when i said I don't want to speak with you...How are my actions misunderstood? I think I'm pretty justified for wanting to ignore everything you say...you hurt me big time....now you can heal on your own.

But, I do love you.

It is your birthday today. When we first broke up 6 months ago, I thought that by now, we would be friends again. Today though, I am glad we are not. I am not ready and dont think i'll be ready for a while if at all. I am not ready to see you, speak to you, hear about you (even though I want to) or even be near you. It makes me anxious, and unhappy and I dont like myself when I am with you.

At first I was so hurt and wanted to do anythnig to get you back.

NOT ANY MORE BUDY. Being with you brought out the worst in me. I was lonely, depressed, self conscious and really unhappy. I still get anxious and some times when I'm down I feel like I am missing out on the greatest love of my life but I know that I'm not. You were not my greatest love, the first person I have really loved but not the greatest. I am not mad at you and dont love you any more and I am slowly but surely feeling nothing towards you.

I miss you, I miss you so much. It's been 2 months but you're still always on my mind. I still want you back, I can't think of life without you. I'm so unhappy here, alone, no friends. I feel there's no future. I'm sorry I left you, I regret it every second of the day.

just wanted to let you know that im thinking about you. gosh i miss all the fun talks we had and all the fun things we did and the little laughs we shared.

i think its funny coz you asked for space...and took off...and i gave you that space...and you contacted me again less than a week later...

but i guess you could tell i was a little bit wary now.

guess you couldnt tell me that there was someone new in your life as well huh. because you are scared to lose me. my heart says youre just playin games to get my attention but my mind knows whats really going on.

im sad coz i work so hard to not contact you...and yet i still crave for your crumbs.

i really hope it doesn't take years for me to get over you. i gave so much of my heart away. now i feel so foolish for giving of me so quickly. and i regret making the 10,000 mistakes i made.

why did you move on so quickly. am i that forgettable and un-special to you?

i know the answer to that question though. i messed up by being so clingy and pushed you far away.

that i think he is pathetic for running away from our 8 months together as soon as the going got tough. that we were BOUND to havea not so good perion in the relationship and if he stuck thru it we would have been alot closer now. i think hes a quitter and i dont want him as a friend because he doent treat me as a friend. that he plays with my emotions and seems to have no emotions of his own.

I would have been having so much more fun if I was there with you. You looked amazing in your own unique way. I want to catch another glimpse at you but soak it in longer because I forgot how beautiful you were. I am so sorry that I couldn't do anything for us anymore. I really did want it to work between us.