Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Ignoring my emails? See if I care. I'll just transfer the money for the radiologist from our joint account and call it good. As a matter of fact, why don't I just transfer out the entire sum of the medical bills for '09? You're the one getting reimbursed. Why should I have to wait for you to get the paperwork done?

OMG! Shmiley_Phace is beautiful. If you were posting here, you'd be all over her. But you're not good looking enough for her, even with the tooth whitening you denied having done.

This NC is extremely hard for me. I hate being ignored. You have passive aggressive emotional abuse. Why did I not see those signs? Why did I let you stomp on me like a dirty old rug? I hate you for ruining my life. I hate you for being such an * * * * * * * . I hate you for not defending me with your family that treated me like * * * * ! I hate you!!!!

I was so close to contacting you to see if we can work things out. Why do I feel the need to contact you when you have hurt me so much? I'm crying so much from all the pain I feel inside my heart. I can't think straight, work is getting to me, and my life is a mess right now. I miss the good times. I don't miss the way you used to control me. I sit here crying thinking how much I really loved you. I thought you would commit after so many years. I really thought you cared. Why did you have such a conditional love? Why did I not see those warning signs and big red flags? I can't believe I almost contacted you. Am I stupid for wanting you back? I need my self esteem and pride back. I feel like such a doormat right now. All stepped on and torn apart. I'll get over this, I will. It is going to take a very long time.

please stop getting in touch with me. just disspear. i need to let go and everytime i see my phone light up I miss what we had and i think of you all night. wondering what you're doing, what you meant by whatever little tidbit you said, if you actually want to talk to me for a valid reason. But i know youre a grown up, if you wanted anything with me you would be with me. now you just ruined my day at work.

Have you ever thought of me for one second since the day you broke my heart? I spent ten months of my life with you. You were never someone I expected to be with forever, but I certainly expected a little more mileage out of our relationship than that. I loved you. I love you. Funny how you said it first; played it off as an accident, and said it again once I said it too. I love you so much I can't breathe. It doesn't feel like it's been eight months since you broke up with me; the pain is so fresh and so real; so visceral that it's like it happened five minutes ago.

I always knew you were a player and it's my own fault for falling for you. It's like the Imogen Heap song "the stickler is you played not one beat wrong, you never promised me anything. Even sat me down, warned me just how they fall, I knew the odds were I'd never win". Do you really think that telling me not to fall in love with you would prevent me from doing so?

I pinned my hopes on a guy who never really took our relationship seriously. You thought of me as the flaky, fun-loving younger woman who you could woo with your wit; your wisdom and your experience. I'm thirty-four years old; I've been around the block. I'm not some dewy-eyed eighteen year old naive enough to believe everything you said. You're forty-eight years old and you ought to know better.

I've been watching this show lately, "The Deep End". As I know how much you abhor television, I'll give you a bit of background. Billy Zane plays a smooth-talking, Los Angeles lawyer. He's with a wonderful woman but he just can't keep it in his pants. Oh, and he's bald! Does that profile sound familiar? Those characteristics ring a bell? Oh, right. It's you. To a t. Did they call you up & have you consult for the show? Did Billy Zane come observe you in your element - have you show him how to be a real shark? A ladykiller and an LA lawyer? Perhaps that's why he's believable enough that I want to mute every scene he's in so I don't bash in the TV set.

How's your new girlfriend? You know, the woman you dumped me for. Did you go back to her after it was done with your checklist for the day? Dropped off girls at soccer; picked up milk; broke that silly girl's heart - all completed. Is she smarter than me? Does she dress better? Have a wonderful career? Please you in ways I never could? Is she skinny? Tall? Beautiful? Everything I never knew you always wanted. Does she accept it when you put your daughters ahead of her? Because no woman in this world could possibly me more accepting of that than I was. I never made you choose.

Do you remember how I made you a different mixed cd for every night we spent together? Do you have any of them? Or did they get tossed out like so much trash when you dumped me? Did one of them get caught under a car seat and slide out when you hit the brakes? Did you find it and think of me? Have you ever thought of me, even for one second?

And speaking of which, why'd you call and not leave a message? And then lie about it when I questioned you? You forget to delete me from your addressbook and accidentally drunk dial me instead of the next woman down on your booty call list? And when you said that meeting up would be a good idea, why? Why did you want to see me again? And why didn't you text me back after I asked you three different times where & when?

Are you still with her? Are you happy? One year ago I was happy; happier than I've ever been and probably happier than I'll ever be. I am not over you. I will never be over you. I will take whatever scrap of caring or compassion you can throw my way. Eight months later and I still cry about you everyday. My friends don't want to hear it anymore. I don't dare mention you to my family. I have no one else to talk to about you. And in fifty or sixty years when both of us have left this earth...no one will remember that there was an us. We'll just be two people that were...until we weren't. And no proof of that moment in time where two people love each other will exist anymore. And the world will spin madly on.

I'm miserable and am thinking of all the happy times we were together. I'm thinking of how you used to play with the kids and made them feel so happy. I miss our alone times. I miss the affection. I miss talking to you, your voice, your smile, your laughter. I miss the good times.

This is great! It feels so good to know that i am not the only one who gets hijacked by anger! There is nothing wrong with it. My stupid ex-whatever-you-want-to-call-it, never used to let me get angry! There was always something wrong with me and now i "need therapy"... I should have asked her if she was going to pay for it!

Drop everything and come be with me. I "still" haven't had sex with my roommate btw, though I'm sure you don't believe that. I haven't had sex with anyone. I haven't wanted to have sex with anyone. I guess it makes you feel better to think that I was lying too.

F'ing hurts to know you listen to the same songs with him, songs we discovered together.

f'ing hurts to see you tell him the same love words you did to me,

f'ing hurts to live blocks away from your house and not know if you exsist,

f'ing hurts to smell your perfume on my pillow, i wash and wash but it remains.

f'ing hurts to think of you kissing, f'king and laughing with some one.

f'ing hurts to know we go to the same school and wonder if i will bump into you everyday.

f'ing hurts to know you now smoke and drink again, when we fought so hard to quit.

f'ing hurts to know you have put everything that reminds you of me into A box, while i have so many memories of you that i can't just fit it into a box, nor two nor 100.

F'ing hurts to remember all we fought for! everything we went thru just to be together. so you could tear it all down because i was too stressed one day and said a couple words to many.

f'ing hurts to know that when this is all over, i would still take you back because no matter what you do, no matter what you say. you complete me...

=(

i see your facebook everynight before i go to bed,

i just like to know that you are alive.

it helps me with the NC

tonight i saw something posted on your wall by your boyfriend and caught my eye...

"Hope my words keep us together

Steady walking but bound to trip

Should release but tighten my grip"

last two days you posted some other things too.

"It's just lately i've been feeling, like I don't belong, like the ground's not mine, to walk upon... "

that was my f----- favorite song,

are you thinking about me?

you once told me you never liked that song until you knew i loved it as much.

i like to think that things are going sour with your boyfriend,

why else would you post that? and he that?

could it be over?

but what i really would like to know is...

WHY THE F--- IS HE SINGING THE SAME SONGS TO YOU THAT WE DID TOGETHER?

YOU HAD NO IDEA WHO THIS BAND WAS UNTIL I BOUGHT YOU THEIR CD.

WE WOULD LISTEN TO IT OVER AND OVER AND OVER, EVERYDAY UNTIL WE BROKE UP.

W T F? WHAT ELSE DO YOU LIKE TO SHARE WITH HIM THAT MEANT A LOT TO ME?

DO YOU RIDE BIKES AND WATCH CARTOONS UNTIL YOU SLEEP AS YOU LAY IN HIS ARMS LIKE YOU DID WITH ME? DO YOU LIKE TO GET INTO DEEP INTELECTUAL CONVERSATIONS WITH HIM? DO YOU SHARE YOUR FAVORITE ART WITH HIM AND TRY TO FIGURE OUT WHAT EVERY PAINTING MEANS LIKE YOU DID WITH ME? DO YOU RECITE EVERYDAY A POEM TO HIM LIKE YOU WOULD TO ME AFTER I WOULD WAIT FOR YOU DURING YOUR CLASS?

WHY DO YOU STILL SEND ME TEXTS SAYING THAT YOU WANT TO BE WITH ME?

THAT YOU LOVE ME

AND MISS ME?

WHYYYYYYYYY?

IF ITS TRUE THEN WHAT KEEPS YOU AWAY FROM ME?

DOES MY BREATH SMELL?

AM I AS UGLY AS PIECE OF S----

I KNOW I HAVE A BAD TEMPUR, BUT IS IT THAT BAD FOR YOU TO KEEP AWAY?

WHEN HAVE I SAID HURTFUL THINGS TO YOU?

WHEN HAVE I HURT YOU?

WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THE FIGHTS WE HAD IN THE PAST WASN'T BECAUSE WE DIDN'T LOVE EACH OTHER, BUT SOMETHING NORMAL FOR ANY RELATIONSHIP TO HAVE A MISUNDERSTANDING EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE.

WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THAT WITH LOVE, THEIR WILL ALWAYS BE PAIN!

NO LOVE WAS AS PERFECT AS OURS

AND WITH SUCH A GREAT LOVE LIKE OURS, COMES GREAT PAIN.

BUT ITS NOT A PAIN NO ONE LIKES TO FEEL,

ITS A BEAUTIFUL PAIN TO HELP US REMEMBER THAT WE ARE STILL ALIVE,

=(

I know I made mistakes, but I do know that what I felt and still feel for you is real. I believe we fell in love, moved to quickly and it scared me... I became insecure.. scared.. and because of this I pushed the only person that every treated me with true affection, respect, and love away

I regret all the stupid fights, the times I hung up with out saying I love you..

I just want another chance.

are you really thinking about it.. its been 4 days.. and I have not heard from you..

You asked if you could take a couple days to a week and think about it.. I said yes.. I also asked to be opend minded and remember that I am seeing therapy.. I am taking steps to become the secure person you met in the beginning.

Please give me another chance to show you I can be that person, and I do love you.

I am so sad that you didn't reply to my text today- I just wanted to say hello.. to see how you were..

i had no intentions of discussing our potential get back together.. I just like to hear your voice..

Now i am sad.. crying.. worried that you aren't going to come back to me... if you were I think you would have said something.. buy maybe not..I dont know..

I love you with all my heart.. please come back to me.

Hey hoe, guess who? That's right, it's that guy that you treated like a bag of as*. Guess what, I've moved on! So don't go crying your little cheating heart out wondering if I'm coming back. I've changed for the better. So surprised? Guess I finally grew a pair. So go have fun screwing your ex, cause I'm not going to be your damn punching bag, and never will be! I've found a girl who actually gives a * * * * , unlike you. So go get your life straight, and don't try and come back. All you'll find is a big 'ole dust trail of what might of been. Peace!

When you broke up with me, all I could see where the mistakes that you made. I see now that I made them to...

Thank you for the experience; we had some good times together. Thank you for what you taught me and what I learned about myself. Thank you for opening up my heart to possiblities. And last but not least, thank you for caring enough to let me go find someone that is 100% ready to fall in love and to spend the rest of their lives with me.

You'll always have a piece of my heart. Goodbye M...

uncomfynumb

P.S. You will never fine another ass as fine and as sweet as mine. What are you freaking crazy?

It would have been nice to text me back yesterday.. a simple, hey I am doing well how ru would have sufficed.

instead you ignore me like I am a no body

Time to think, understandable.. but during this week cant you at least respond to a hello text.