Heavy Girls = Skinny Guys?

mrvaughn

Just wondering about how women (in general) feel about slim/skinny guys?

A lot of guys aren't attracted to heavy girls (I am, lol...don't understand why anyone wouldn't) but was wondering if, for girls, skinny guys are the equivelant to heavy girls in terms of how attractive they are?

I'm thin & sometimes i'm put off when a more athletic guy is around when i'm talking to women...should I be...or is it all really as simple as personal preferance?

I'm thin & sometimes i'm put off when a more athletic guy is around when i'm talking to women...should I be...or is it all really as simple as personal preferance?

that really shouldn't put you off, what we admire most in a guy is confidence and competence not looks.

I suppose for society's strict standards I'm on the full/curvy side and truth is most of my boyfriends have been slim. It's not on purpose, just kinda happens..

I see skinny men w/ heavy women... heavy men with skinny women.. Medium people with skinny people. I mean its all preference. I think maybe u tend to notice it more because its such a contrast?

I think you will find someone who likes you no matter how you look, so the most important part is being happy with yourself. Whenever I want to lose or gain weight, I never put a number with it.. I just go till I'm happy with the results. If you think you are too skinny put on some weight until you are happy with where you are at... If you are happy skinny be happy skinny.

that really shouldn't put you off, what we admire most in a guy is confidence and competence not looks.

I suppose for society's strict standards I'm on the full/curvy side and truth is most of my boyfriends have been slim. It's not on purpose, just kinda happens..

Well i'm a bit shy too, lol. Only at first though. Once I know the attraction is recipricated I'm more comfortable. I'm just a bit rubbish at the small talk/approaching side of things.

That's good I shouldn't worry about being skinny. Theres not much chance of putting weight on anyway. The genes say no, lol

i'm a skinny girl with a heavy boyfriend.

I've been attracted to skinny, short, tall, heavy, etc.

It's preference.

Okay, fair enough. I think you're right, it's just preference.

I know I'm attracted to both skinny and chubby girls, and all matters in between. As long as I'm attracted to her, it doesn't matter if she's skinny or has a little more weight on her.

personally I'm not attracted to the skinny guys. I'm a bigger girl.....I don't feel protected at all if I can break you!

lol true... I feel the same! I wonder if many women find it's a turn off if the guy can't lift her...?

Like I don't find it a turn off per se, but I wouldn't be comfortable and would worry about hurting him all the time... like even just sitting on his lap or something, I would feel like I'd have to squat rather than outright sit. Or check his bone density first. Maybe I'm just paranoid

lol true... I feel the same! I wonder if many women find it's a turn off if the guy can't lift her...?

Like I don't find it a turn off per se, but I wouldn't be comfortable and would worry about hurting him all the time... like even just sitting on his lap or something, I would feel like I'd have to squat rather than outright sit. Or check his bone density first. Maybe I'm just paranoid

This is true. When I say skinny I am generally referring to slim with some strength. I would still like him to be able to give me a piggy back without breaking his shins. I guess I have the same problem with athletes. Way too many of them have injuries, which is why I'm turned off them all together. There's nothing worse than wrestling with a guy and having him complain about his ankle/knee/back/shoulder because he hurt it while playing soccer in college.

to be honest i don't really think being skinny/on the bigger side matters as long as you're happy with yourself. Its all about personality really i mean you get a really hot athletic guy and he could be a total jerk. The best things come in small packages is what i say.

I weigh about as much as the typical woman my age weighs despite being a fairly tall guy. While I'm skinny enough that it's noticeable to everybody I meet I can't really say that I've ever been rejected because of it, as far as I know. At the same time girls don't exactly swarm to me and rarely do I hear that a girl has a secret crush on me or anything (although it's happened from time to time). So I'd say overall it puts me in the position of most other guys; I'm not physically attractive enough that women do the all hard work and come on to me first, but it's not enough of a turn-off that I can honestly say that a girl has rejected me solely because of my weight.

On the other hand, I don't go for heavy girls, the girls I go for are typically slim so I'm not sure how heavier girls would react to me.

Archived