ugly truth about women and 'alpha' males?

driftwood

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my honest opinions about the alpha males are as follows:

I like a man who is masculine more than not. A "bad boy" if you will but with that mentioned I will explain what I feel bad boy means. Your definition varies from mine of course.

A bad boy is confident and will not hesitate to let you know when he feels you've trampled over his confidence. A bad boy is also dominant in the bedroom and can be a bit frisky. (male dominance is sexy) A bad boy also is protective of his woman and will protect her with force if necessary from people who dare to harm her. Yet he is equally prone to call out HER bad behavior and leave her if she doesn't respect him. A bad boy also knows how to tease properly and work a lose lose conversation into a win win. A bad boy is also a bit unpredictable and is the definition of untamed masculinity.

A bad boy is NOT a player. A bad boy is not rude, mean or excessively full of himself. (There's a difference between confidence and egotism.) And a bad boy is not devoid of feeling or just uses women for sex and treats them badly.

This definition is contrary to what askmen says, though everyone is entitled to their own definition.

link removed

Mine is obviously more positive but anyone who feels they are a "nice" guy and feels that they are "nice" are usually lacking in self confidence and not strong enough to endure a relationship.

This said, even if you find a worthy female, good luck. I am in love with someone, and we would throw our lives away for the other if it meant saving the other. yet we also tear each other apart.

There is no guarantee that a relationship will be smooth sailing. You instead just hope that you both will work out.

Archived