A sad Lonely virgin

You all realize this thread was created in 2004, right? So this kid is 19 now, and probably is not reading this thread.

Oh LOL, haven't been paying attention to the year. Yea, if this was written two years ago then that kid is my age. Whether he's a virgin or already lost it, it's known b/c he wans't written since. It would be cool to hear from him again saying that he's still a virgin. Nowadays youths go crazy about having sex and many regret it and wish they had stay celibacy.

Kid, that's nothing bad in being a virgin, in fact you should be proud of. It shows that you know what you're looking for in a relation and not just go for any random girl you cross with. By the way I'm 19 here and still a virgin. Had a b/f, but all I learn from it was french kissing and making out. Plus I think that unless you're going to be engage or fully trust that person you been with for a very long while, and definitely not a minor, then you can lose it when you want to. Right now, you're just 17, think about school or what you wanna do for a living.

I totally agree. There's no shame in being prudent when it comes to sex. I personally think it's something to be proud of, in this day and age. A lot of people throw away their virginity, only to later regret losing it to someone they now dislike. Don't be in a rush to do something you may well regret later in life. Trust me.

Yes, but some people don't
choose
to keep their virginity... they keep it because no-one finds them attractive.

Not really, that's not always the case. Another reason is cuz it's that you decide to wait till you meet the right person and not just anyone at random.

Yes, but some people don't choose to keep their virginity... they keep it because no-one finds them attractive.

I also would have to disagree.

There are always prostitutes. And even for those that are extremely unattractive (or whatever), there is always SOMEONE out there who will find that person attractive.

I am 17 yr old male, im a virgin, ive never had a girlfriend.

Im so shy, and i feel so lonely. I have very few friends. ive been so depressed lately. Im really looking for people to chat with

My boyfriend didnt lose his virginity until he was 21. He was very embarrassed to tell others about that when he was younger, even though he has since found out that most of his mates were in the same boat! ha ha MEN and their egos!

Do not worry about it! you are still young and seriously, its a good thing! who wants a partner that sleeps with everything that moves?

Stop thinking of having a girlfriend, or having sex, as something you should have achieved at a certain age. you are putting far too much importance on your age and the experience you think you should have had. Enjoy your life, take each day as it comes, remain positive, flirt, talk to girls, ask them out, put your neck on the line! you only get one chance at life!

• 11 months later...

Don't be upset that you're still a virgin! I'm 65 and well I'm still a virgin and never had a girlfriend. Regardless of what some people think I'm not at all unattractive. I just couldn't move from dating into a relationship. Just because I've never had sex or had a girlfriend didn't make me less a person just as it won't make you less a person either. I've managed to be quite successful. I'm retired now, but before then I managed a small bank. You're still a very young man. Focus on your studies and enjoy life. At your age it's best to enjoy life as much as you can. Go out with the few friends that you have. Eventually they'll bring their other friends along and before you know it you'll be their friend as well. What I wouldn't give to have my youth back. When you're my age you'll look back and wonder where all the time has gone. So don't worry about relationships and girls until you're a bit older. It'll take a lot of pressure off your mind. And if you're really lonely you should try to get out and meet new people. But I would recommend you to see a doctor if your depression seems to be chronic and persistent. Depression isn't normal and your doctor might be able to prescribe you some medication that'll make you better.

Im so shy, and i feel so lonely. I have very few friends. ive been so depressed lately. Im really looking for people to chat with

Your 17, who cares if your a virgin. That's not that uncommon.

Well, I am a 29 yr old male and I also never had a gf yet and still a virgin ](*,) I am not shy but I am also lonely, I don't have any friends..I try to keep busy with activities.

Dude, don't talk like it's the end of the world. Your only 17 and you still have your whole life ahead of you.

I've never had so much as a hug from a girl but that doesn't matter to me, you just have to go out with your mates and enjoy yourself more. Have fun when your young and gain some self-esteem.

If there is a girl that you like then talk to her at least, you'll see she's probably just as shy as you and you have nothing to lose by doing so. It is hard to do but once you start to get to know more girls you'll feel more relaxed around them.

It's your life, people can offer you advice but only you can take that advice and change how things are now.

there's way more to life and relationships then sex, and this is coming from someone who is 16 years old! sure i had my great time bein a player (last summer n the summer before) but my current girlfriend managed to stop that, like something just clicked n i felt like this girl actually mattered, and she did, so don't think you can't have fun with your life without a girlfriend, trust me, you'll have a girl you just think is amazingly beautiful, but you'll always find someone better looking. That is, if that's what you're looking for.

I don't think I would be able to live if I was 65 yrs old and still a virgin..Being 29 is hard enough but being in my sixities and still a virgin, I wouldn't be able to handle it..I just couldn't live.

Well, at that age, sex isn't playing a mayor role in life anymore, actually...