Your guy friends want to have sex with you. Wake up ladies!

diabolik

Right. And in the thread title you made it sound like every girl with a male friend is in trouble. If you'd learn to write an accurate thread title you might not be getting upset over my post. So what...do you think every girl is going to ask their guy friends "am I smoking hot to you?" Again...its all about relative terms, so unless a girl decides to interrogate her male friends, she's probably not going to figure it out until he makes that move. Heck, you might as well say that a girl's female friends are after her. I mean, if they think she's smoking hot and don't really care about the friendship, why wouldn't they try? Same with guys with girl/guy friends. I don't understand why you chose girls with guy friends.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Right. And in the thread title you made it sound like every girl with a male friend is in trouble.

I see. You only read thread titles when responding. Well, that explains your earlier post.

Heck, you might as well say that a girl's female friends are after her. I mean, if they think she's smoking hot and don't really care about the friendship, why wouldn't they try? Same with guys with girl/guy friends. I don't understand why you chose girls with guy friends.

Fortunately for me, you are not the audience I had in mind when writing the OP, as I do not have the patience to explain this to you. Perhaps someone else does.

Archived