Guys and their Image : Overweight women

bingedrinking

Is there a difference between saying overweight girls will sleep with anyone who'll take them and saying extremely hot, top 1% in the world attractive women can have their pick of any man?

I think there is... that was the point.

Ok, let me say it like this - I bet that any overweight girl would have more chance to choose who will she have sex/relationship/date with if she was thinner.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, let me say it like this - I bet that any overweight girl would have more chance to choose who will she have sex/relationship/date with if she was thinner.

so yo're saying overweight girls must settle for whatever comes their way?

That's fine. I agree. Thin is preferred, so she would have more options.

But you're smart enough to know saying most fat women lay down with whatever swamp creature passes her is just for shock value. There is some dignity.

Exactly - I never met any straight man who would refuse to have sex with A.J. But I don't know anyone who would have sex with Roseanne. Go figure.

these two woman are completely different animals..

its like comparing apples and oranges.

its like comparing brad pitt to homer simpson.

and there are men out there who DO NOT find Angelina "hot" - plenty of men.

you stereo type entirely too much - you really need to broaden your thinking and not think so black and white.

NOT all heavy set woman will screw the first thing that knocks on their door- give yourself some credit for the "heavier set" woman you have 'scored" - to me your philosphy just speaks volumes of your own insecurities.

and not all "skinny" girls get the guys- i have seen some butt ugly skinny girls walking around- so skinny doesn't always = attractive.

But you're smart enough to know saying most fat women lay down with whatever swamp creature passes her is just for shock value. There is some dignity.

I've never said that so please don't put words in my mouth. I've said that it was always easier for me to score overweight girl than thinner. That's all. This is my personal experience.

NOT all heavy set woman will screw the first thing that knocks on their door- give yourself some credit for the "heavier set" woman you have 'scored" - to me your philosphy just speaks volumes of your own insecurities.

That is true - I was very insecure before, maybe that was the reason I was too afraid to go for really attractive thin girls...also there was less interest for heavier girls so there was less competition.

and not all "skinny" girls get the guys- i have seen some butt ugly skinny girls walking around- so skinny doesn't always = attractive.
I also never said that. Please re-read my posts. I was talking about classically beautiful people and being skinny is just one of the (but very important) ingredients of being classically beautiful.
That doesn't refute my point. Just kidding. That's mean.

Yeah, it is in a way - but life is not fair. If you are overweight, at least you can loose weight if you really want and work hard on it. I am aware that there is a small portion of people who are fat because of medical conditions but I strongly believe that is a huge minority.

Yeah, it is in a way - but life is not fair. If you are overweight, at least you can loose weight if you really want and work hard on it. I am aware that there is a small portion of people who are fat because of medical conditions but I strongly believe that is a huge minority.

This was discussed ad nauseum in other threads, yep.

Ok, so I just read the posts and this isn't directed at any one person...just some brief comments.

Regarding picture references:

Kelly Clarkson isn't fat.

Pierce Brosnan's wife post-marriage is definitely overweight, and IMO it makes her unattractive.

Regarding weight pressures:

I'd say to every male/female that is angry or offended at the weight standards or level of weight expectations to take a look at their own standards. What are YOUR physical dealbreakers, and in the end are they actually any less "shallow" or "wrong" or what have you then the weight expectations you seem to disapprove of? Like I said, this isn't really directed at any one person, but if it applies to you or if you have an answer to that question, I'd like to hear it.

I guess I don't really have TOO much sympathy. I got blasted by females from everything to facial structure, skin, hair, etc. Those no one really talks about...but weight for whatever reason is a hot button issue, but it's no different than people ripping on anything else. I certainly don't see why weight dealbreakers in particular offend so many people while other "dealbreakers" are 100% uncontroversial.

I don't see why this is even remotely controversial. We could also say:

I bet that any shorter than average guy would have more chance to choose who he will have sex/relationship/date with if he was taller.

Unlike the overweight girl, the short guy is a bit more limited in terms of remedies.

That said, short guys find gf's, and overweight girls find bf's.

And that's why people have issues with their image and think they're disgusting. I must be morbidly obese to you!

issues with image is self-esteem.

are morbidly obese? no. you are not my type though. but i don't want to turn this into that type of conversation. my opinion shouldn't matter.

I mean you don't have to be attracted to me but you don't have to use mean language like fat either. It's unfair. Everyone has a preference. I don't like muscular guys--i like thick guys. I have preference too. But I'm not going to be mean with how I say I dislike a certain type. That's what's unfair.

[rant] So what terms are acceptable? Can anyone be called fat? Is Pierce Brosnan's wife fat? Or should we say BBW? Should we strike obese from the medical dictionary and replace it with SBBW?

This has become such a PC thing, that I've got to be very careful not to offend anyone's sensibilities, no matter how fragile those sensibilities may be. We have become a nation of mental wimps. [/rant]

Archived