Guys and their Image : Overweight women

bingedrinking

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm a little bit confused too right now..i'm not really sure what chubby means or what average means.

I actually consider myself average but anytime I say taht, people refute it and tell me I'm thick or chubby or fat.

thats just SICK if you think she is a chubby girl- she is normal weight!!!!!

i find this so disturbing.

are woman/girls not suppose to have any fat on them.. none zip zilch????

she was 10-12.... i think thats chubby...chubby is good... the girl in the pic is a 12...

If I am not mistaken, that girl is the Plus Size Miss England? You said that wasn't the girl you dated, but looked like her. I think that is a British model.

There was an uproar about her winning, people were calling her all sorts of names for her weight.

I think I am mistaken, this is her. But still...

image removed

yes, its not the actual pic of my ex... but a pic of a girl from england i believe.. but she looked 99% like my ex... face, body,dark hair and green eyes...

I forgot she was thin before. Maybe a bad example.

Yeah but she's not hideous or anything! Curves and extra weight can still be sexy. She carries a lot in her face, which makes her look a lot different than she used to but she's still attractive.

image removed

Oh I remember Pierce Brosnan's wife. Keely Shay Smith--she used to do correspondence for Unsolved Mysteries!

She's gorgeous, even as a larger woman.

image removed

wow, she is.. but what happened... can that really be healthy, espically if her body was so thin before...

wow, she is.. but what happened... can that really be healthy, espically if her body was so thin before...

That's my biggest quetsion. I think they have kids though. A friend of mine was always very thin and when she had her baby, she developed a thyroid issue and ballooned up, but she's still beautiful and carries her weight well. Sort of looks like what may have happened to his wife, but I am just venturing a guess.

You mean all that sex I used to get was because they pitied me? Dang....

In my own personal experience - it was always easier to get sex from overweight girls than from hot ones so that might have been a reason. Of course, it might be different where you live.....I comment based on my own experiences.

In my own personal experience - it was always easier to get sex from overweight girls than from hot ones so that might have been a reason. Of course, it might be different where you live.....I comment based on my own experiences.

b/c fat people are desperate and will sleep with anyone who will take them?

now you just opened a whole can of worms...

why is that.. tell us your experince with us... and i will share.......

Is that why you tend to talk down on the bigger girls now? Because they were easy lays?

now you just opened a whole can of worms...

why is that.. tell us your experince with us... and i will share.......

Can of worms? Maybe for unrealistic people.

I am pretty sure that Roseanne has a lot less choice who will she have sex with than Angelina Jolie. People, let's be realistic - classically beautiful people have it easier and have a lot more choice.

Don't get me wrong, I am not one of those but have friends both males and females who are - and difference is huge.

Can of worms? Maybe for unrealistic people.

I am pretty sure that Roseanne has a lot less choice who will she have sex with than Angelina Jolie. People, let's be realistic - classically beautiful people have it easier and have a lot more choice.

Don't get me wrong, I am not one of those but have friends both males and females who are - and difference is huge.

so from that statement it would be easier for anglie jolie to have sex with how ever she wants...

look ive seen that play out too in the clubs... i always that the bigger ones were just more horny and wanted to get some.....

so from that statement it would be easier for anglie jolie to have sex with how ever she wants...

Exactly - I never met any straight man who would refuse to have sex with A.J. But I don't know anyone who would have sex with Roseanne. Go figure.

Archived