Bachelor party and Strippers

NatNat

I would think one should know their SO well enough to know if they're likely to do this stuff also. Have they ever gotten any indication that their SO was a dirtbag? If not, then I'm sure they'll act fine at their bach party. Maybe that's just me but I'd expect to be able to judge my SO's character enough to marry them.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i agree hersmu.

part of why i think the divorce rate today is so high though is that plenty of people are passing off bad and toxic relationships with bad people as 'wedding worthy' these days. lol

(not saying thats the OP's case either)

I guess I wouldn't care about physical contact. The girls are just doing their job. I mean, yeah it's a boundary but I've gone to strip clubs with boyfriends before and bought them lapdances myself. It doesn't really bother me. Te girl probably isn't enjoying it and the guy gets a little happy in his pants about it but it ends quickly (in my opinion). So I giess I could deal with that too.

I know my boyfriend wouldn't let the stripper touch him if I asked him because he hates to make me sad and he always keeps his promises. And in return I'd be the same with any male stripper that my friends could randomly arrange for me.

I just have low self confidence and I'd just feel inferiour to the stripper if she gave him lapdances. This is not from anything he says about me he seems to think I'm very sexy but I hate myself Because of this I'd have a hard time picturing him with some stripper grinding on his lap and arousing him. I fear from my own self hate that he'll get a taste of something better while under the influence of alcohol. He's really not the cheating kind and he clearly loves me to bits but I can't control my own self issues to not feel jealous of the stripper.

I guess I wouldn't care about physical contact. The girls are just doing their job. I mean, yeah it's a boundary but I've gone to strip clubs with boyfriends before and bought them lapdances myself. It doesn't really bother me. Te girl probably isn't enjoying it and the guy gets a little happy in his pants about it but it ends quickly (in my opinion). So I giess I could deal with that too.

random story.. i went to the strip club with my old bf and his friend. his friend bought a lapdance and the stripper took him in back and let him break most of the rules. She let him finger her.. so.. i think that one DID enjoy it.. lol

I trust my man enough to let him have a stripper as long as hes not hooking up with her. He has NEVER broke my trust and he knowes if he ever did it would be over. He said he would never risk something so good in his life. So I do trust him and I think he knowes what will get him in trouble....hes not dumb

me choops you are being too kool people changes and what if he goes get a good wine and then take it as a hobbie never say never my question is to you what will you do next? poor marriage after problems, don't forget the devil is always out. okay.

me choops you are being too kool people changes and what if he goes get a good wine and then take it as a hobbie never say never my question is to you what will you do next? poor marriage after problems, don't forget the devil is always out. okay.

I don't understand what this says.

I don't understand what this says.

lol me either.

i think she was just saying 'its still possible for him to cheat' basically.

but seriously i want to ask this of the OP because i am very curious...

why is a private stripper at a bach party ok but going to a strip club is not?

Wow....is this written in another language?? I dont get it.

I'd be cool with it if it was a regular stripper, not what you described, cat. lol

She was a "regular" stripper. This was all part of her "act". They got pictures and everything. This just makes me uncomfortable. They essentially had sex with her using dildos. I've been to female strip clubs and I think they are alot "safer" than having someone come to you.

greywolf shall translate:

My friend, you are being too cool. People change and what if he gets wasted and regularly starts doing stuff like that? Anything can happen. What will you do then? You'll have a poor marriage after all those problems. Don't forget temptation is always there.

that's what i think she said anyway... lol

She was a "regular" stripper. This was all part of her "act". They got pictures and everything. This just makes me uncomfortable. They essentially had sex with her using dildos. I've been to female strip clubs and I think they are alot "safer" than having someone come to you.

Wow. I went to a bachelorette party once that had a male stripper. It was pretty tame.

greywolf shall translate:

My friend, you are being too cool. People change and what if he gets wasted and regular starts doing stuff like that? Anything can happen. What will you do then? You'll have a poor marriage after all those problems. Don't forget temptation is always there.

that's what i think she said anyway... lol

Yeahhhhh Wolfie to the rescue!!!! My hero!!! lol

of course, women typically dont want to have sex with dirty male strippers. we dont take chances like men do.

(read about the stripper inserting the beer bottles in her vagina and handing them out to the guys.... my first thought--What if she has chlamydia??--but men dont think about that much)

plus most of male strippers are gay arent they? lol

Wow. I went to a bachelorette party once that had a male stripper. It was pretty tame.

I've also been to male strip clubs and it's NOTHING like going to a female club. Females are more into touching their "patrons" and having a stripper come to you often leads to more. When I was 18 I went to several gigs with a stripper friend. We made MAD money doing "things" with each other and to the guys that they requested. We walked out of one gig with a little over $6000.00 to split. IT was CRAZY.

Archived