Bachelor party and Strippers

NatNat

of course, women typically dont want to have sex with dirty male strippers. we dont take chances like men do.

(read about the stripper inserting the beer bottles in her vagina and handing them out to the guys.... my first thought--What if she has chlamydia??--but men dont think about that much)

plus most of male strippers are gay arent they? lol

Are they? OMG I knew he was gay!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've also been to male strip clubs and it's NOTHING like going to a female club. Females are more into touching their "patrons" and having a stripper come to you often leads to more. When I was 18 I went to several gigs with a stripper friend. We made MAD money doing "things" with each other and to the guys that they requested. We walked out of one gig with a little over $6000.00 to split. IT was CRAZY.

dammit, I knew was getting into the wrong profession. lol

i never knew that about you cat dancer!

Yep...back in my wild and crazy youth!! Let's just say that I was quite the "experimenter". We had a great time, though. For us it was fun. My friend only worked private parties and she told me what to expect before. I decided "what the hell" and went. We did have alot of fun and made alot of money. I only went with her a couple of times. After only a couple of times, it kind of got boring, doing the same stuff and then trying to fake how great it felt! lol

post wedding conversation:

wife *looking at funds* Honey, where did 2 grand go we were saving for our vacation/honeymoon?

husband *squints and coughs uncomfortably* well uh..uhh... i spent alot on um booze for the guys for bachelors remember? yeah.

wife *evil squinty eyes*

husband: *protecting his family nuggets slowly eeks out of the room*

*breathes sigh of relief as he remembers how that one hot blonde stripper ***** the ***** with the brunette one while ****ing her ****** on the couch in the living room.*

of course, women typically dont want to have sex with dirty male strippers. we dont take chances like men do.

(read about the stripper inserting the beer bottles in her vagina and handing them out to the guys.... my first thought--What if she has chlamydia??--but men dont think about that much)

plus most of male strippers are gay arent they? lol

The beer bottle-thing...I"ve done it for my bf. But he's already "been there and done that" so no worries. But drinking the fluids of a stripper. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww

post wedding conversation:

wife: *looking at funds* Honey, where did 2 grand go we were saving for our vacation/honeymoon?

husband: *squints and coughs uncomfortably* well uh..uhh... i spent alot on um booze for the guys for bachelors remember? yeah.

wife: *evil squinty eyes*

husband: *protecting his family nuggets slowly eeks out of the room*

*breathes sigh of relief as he remembers how that one hot blonde stripper ***** the ***** with the brunette one while ****ing her ****** on the couch in the living room.*

OMG...lol!!

The beer bottle-thing...I"ve done it for my bf. But he's already "been there and done that" so no worries. But drinking the fluids of a stripper. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww

Isn't putting a bottle up there dangerous? I've heard of stories of it getting stuck up there.

a girl did it once at a party. she was so drunk.... so drunk. she said "oh my god i dont want to have little beer-babies! take it out take it out!"

*hand to forhead*

cant believe they let them do that to her.... what odd parties i went to..

a girl did it once at a party. she was so drunk.... so drunk. she said "oh my god i dont want to have little beer-babies! take it out take it out!"

*hand to forhead*

cant believe they let them do that to her.... what odd parties i went to..

LOL...what I do is more like "flavoring" the bottle for my bf, not shoving the whole thing in!

I know, but I've heard that it can create a vacuum so that you can't pull it out.

Yes it can. But if only the neck is inserted you can slide a finger up beside the neck to stop the vacuum and pull it out.

I cant believe I'm posting my secrets!! EEK!!

the point here is... a private stripper is basically(or easily turns into) a peer pressure * * * * * for hire.

no offense to catdancer..

i'd personally have severe reservations, and at least have one close male friend or family who is trusted to also attend if they *had* to have a private party.

never thought i'd take this stance, but ENA has enlightened and changed me.

the point here is... a private stripper is basically(or easily turns into) a peer pressure * * * * * for hire.

no offense to catdancer..

i'd personally have severe reservations, and at least have one close male friend or family who is trusted to also attend if they *had* to have a private party.

never thought i'd take this stance, but ENA has enlightened and changed me.

Yep it can turn pretty raunchy. That's why I'd rather they go to a strip club rather than "entertain" one at home/hotel.

This may be true for many women. I often feel the same way.

But deep down, I think the real issue for a lot of us is knowing that we deserve men who are completely satisfied and perfectly turned on by us, who don't need to celebrate their last nights of bachelorhood, who don't feel like as soon as they're married, they'll be trapped like rats in cages.

Why should we have anything less?

I know some men don't see it as comparison but personally, if I were in love enough to marry someone, I would be disgusted by the thought of having some strange male stripper grinding on me and I would not allow such goings on at my own party.

Actually, that still grosses me out and I'm single...

greywolf shall translate:

My friend, you are being too cool. People change and what if he gets wasted and regularly starts doing stuff like that? Anything can happen. What will you do then? You'll have a poor marriage after all those problems. Don't forget temptation is always there.

that's what i think she said anyway... lol

That was awesome!

Archived